Remember Hot Stuff? Anything similar? - AnabolicMinds.com

Remember Hot Stuff? Anything similar?

  1. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Remember Hot Stuff? Anything similar?


    Any old(er) guys here remember the original Hot Stuff? I REALLY liked that all in one shake type product. The original banana flavored one was hands down one of the BEST products I`ve ever used. Is there anything out there remotely resembling this?

  2. Senior Member
    sanchezgreg18's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  170 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Age
    25
    Posts
    1,682
    Rep Power
    916

    Reputation

    they still make it, and i kno Animal/Universal has something like that but cant remember which one it was but I saw one with all the old school ingredients in it



    EDIT: Like universal Hard Fast?
  3. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by sanchezgreg18 View Post
    they still make it, and i kno Animal/Universal has something like that but cant remember which one it was but I saw one with all the old school ingredients in it
    Yes, I know they still make it but several people I know that used the old school version have tried it and it`s not the same. I`ll check out Animal/Universal. Thanks.
    •   
       

  4. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,709
    Rep Power
    986895

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Any old(er) guys here remember the original Hot Stuff? I REALLY liked that all in one shake type product. The original banana flavored one was hands down one of the BEST products I`ve ever used. Is there anything out there remotely resembling this?
    Yeah. The best damned tasting kitchen sink ever.

    Ingredients

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 2 rounded scoops (72.1g or 3/4 cup) Servings per Container 20
    Amount per Sering % Daily Value
    Claories 280
    Calories from Fat 25
    Total Fat 3 g 5%
    Saturated Fat 1 g 5%
    Cholesterol 50 mg 17%
    Total Carbohydrate 23 g 8%
    Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%
    Sugars 18 g **
    Protein 40 g 80%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg 250%
    Vitamin E (As dl-alpha-tcopherl acetate) 100 IU 333%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal alpha-ketoglutarate) 25 mg 1,250%
    Calcium 165 mg 17%
    Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) 40 mg 10%
    Zinc (as zinc aspartate) 15 mg 100%
    Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 50 mcg 71%
    Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate- TRAACS 250 mcg 208%
    Sodium 160 mg 7%
    Potassium (from whey protein and potassium chloride) 560 mg 16%
    Hot Stuff Exclusive Protobolic Blend 1380 mg **
    Guarana Seed Concentrate, Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Stevia Leaf, Tribulus Terrestris (aerial parts), Creatine Monohydrate, Calcium Pyruvate, Plant Derived Enzyme Blend (Amylase, alctase, netural Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Papain), Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root extract, L-Glutamine peptide, RNA/DNA Blend, Mexican Wild Yam Root, Saw Plametto Berry, Smilax Root (Sarsaparilla), Plant Phytosterol Complex (40% Beta-Sitosterol, 20% Camperesterol and 11% Stigmasterol), Kola Nut Seed, Oat Straw Extract, Nettle Root, Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Lycium Berry, Schizandra Berry, White peony Root Extract, American Ginseng Root, Ho-Shou-Wu Root (Polygonum Multiflorum), Codonsopsis Root, Muira Puama Extract (aerial parts), L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCL), Suma Root, Epimedium Grandiflorium (aerial parts), Dendrobium Stem, Quebracho Bark Extract, Cordyceps Extract, Horsetail Extract (7% Silica), Vanadyl Sulfate, Colostrum, Royal Jelly, Angelica Root, Astragalus Root, L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate, N-Acetyl L-Cystein (NAC), Phosphatidyl Serine Complex, CoEnzyme Q10
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
    ** Daily Value not established

    Other Ingredients:
    Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Fructose, Calcium Caseinate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Silica

    Just Google "hot stuff protein"
  5. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    I gained 12 lbs in 6 weeks using the original stuff. It was great. I don`t know what they changed but I wish they would make the old version again.

    Quote Originally Posted by David Dunn View Post
    Yeah. The best damned tasting kitchen sink ever.

    Ingredients

    Supplement Facts
    Serving Size 2 rounded scoops (72.1g or 3/4 cup) Servings per Container 20
    Amount per Sering % Daily Value
    Claories 280
    Calories from Fat 25
    Total Fat 3 g 5%
    Saturated Fat 1 g 5%
    Cholesterol 50 mg 17%
    Total Carbohydrate 23 g 8%
    Dietary Fiber 3 g 12%
    Sugars 18 g **
    Protein 40 g 80%
    Vitamin C (as Ascorbic Acid) 150 mg 250%
    Vitamin E (As dl-alpha-tcopherl acetate) 100 IU 333%
    Vitamin B6 (as pyridoxal alpha-ketoglutarate) 25 mg 1,250%
    Calcium 165 mg 17%
    Magnesium (as magnesium carbonate) 40 mg 10%
    Zinc (as zinc aspartate) 15 mg 100%
    Selenium (as selenium amino acid chelate) 50 mcg 71%
    Chromium Nicotinate Glycinate- TRAACS 250 mcg 208%
    Sodium 160 mg 7%
    Potassium (from whey protein and potassium chloride) 560 mg 16%
    Hot Stuff Exclusive Protobolic Blend 1380 mg **
    Guarana Seed Concentrate, Branched Chain Amino Acids (Leucine, Isoleucine, Valine), Stevia Leaf, Tribulus Terrestris (aerial parts), Creatine Monohydrate, Calcium Pyruvate, Plant Derived Enzyme Blend (Amylase, alctase, netural Protease, Lipase, Cellulase, Bromelain, Papain), Eleutherococcus Senticosus Root extract, L-Glutamine peptide, RNA/DNA Blend, Mexican Wild Yam Root, Saw Plametto Berry, Smilax Root (Sarsaparilla), Plant Phytosterol Complex (40% Beta-Sitosterol, 20% Camperesterol and 11% Stigmasterol), Kola Nut Seed, Oat Straw Extract, Nettle Root, Licorice Root, Cinnamon Bark, Lycium Berry, Schizandra Berry, White peony Root Extract, American Ginseng Root, Ho-Shou-Wu Root (Polygonum Multiflorum), Codonsopsis Root, Muira Puama Extract (aerial parts), L-Lysine (as L-Lysine HCL), Suma Root, Epimedium Grandiflorium (aerial parts), Dendrobium Stem, Quebracho Bark Extract, Cordyceps Extract, Horsetail Extract (7% Silica), Vanadyl Sulfate, Colostrum, Royal Jelly, Angelica Root, Astragalus Root, L-Carnitine, L-Tartrate, N-Acetyl L-Cystein (NAC), Phosphatidyl Serine Complex, CoEnzyme Q10
    * Percent Daily Values are based on a 2000 calorie diet
    ** Daily Value not established

    Other Ingredients:
    Whey Protein Concentrate, Whey Protein Isolate, Fructose, Calcium Caseinate, Guar Gum, Natural Flavor, Sucralose and Silica

    Just Google "hot stuff protein"
  6. New Member
    MrRobRage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    the methyltestosterone is what made it great.
  7. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRobRage View Post
    the methyltestosterone is what made it great.
    Really...that explains a lot.
  8. Board Supporter
    methusaleh's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  190 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    827
    Rep Power
    57610

    Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Really...that explains a lot.
    Yeah, he's serious, from what I remember it was pulled for having a little extra something in there, just like the original Ultimate Orange.
  9. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Yeah, he's serious, from what I remember it was pulled for having a little extra something in there, just like the original Ultimate Orange.
    Too bad.
  10. Advanced Member
    reptone's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  206 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    745
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Maybe I`ll get some and open up a bunch of M Drol or Phera caps and dump them in and mix it up.
  11. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by MrRobRage View Post
    the methyltestosterone is what made it great.
    Best tasting oral steroid ever.
  12. New Member
    MrRobRage's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  200 lbs.
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    145
    Rep Power
    130

    Reputation

    you're damn skippy it was...



    just wish i would have been a little older when i was drinking it down...
  13. Senior Member
    suresha's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    1,085
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Maybe I`ll get some and open up a bunch of M Drol or Phera caps and dump them in and mix it up.
    x's2
  14. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    164048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Big BAMA View Post
    Best tasting oral steroid ever.
    Mine tasted like DBOL

    its a joke I know you can't taste DBOL

    ....or can you
  15. New Member
    TMLAROCK213's Avatar
    Stats
    5'6"  150 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Posts
    30
    Rep Power
    69

    Reputation

    i loved hot stuff... i was just mentioning it to my homey the other day. the original bulk supplement... 35 yrs old and hell yeah i remember it
  16. New Member
    yoshi5674's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Age
    38
    Posts
    290
    Rep Power
    258

    Reputation

    Hot Stuff and then the original Ultimate Orange...damn that was the best period of my life....I was jacked as hell!
  17. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    Best part was I thought it was just the fact I was working out and drinking a shake of this twice a day. I even put ice cream in the shake to help me gain weight. Yeah I know.
  18. New Member
    EArch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    469
    Rep Power
    818

    Reputation

    Was was this the original protein powder spiked with some sort of steroid? Anyone ever get nasty sides?
  19. Registered User
    Big BAMA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  228 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    2,409
    Rep Power
    1303

    Reputation

    yes, it had a weak PH kinda thing going and thatis what got it yanked.
  20. Senior Member
    ryanp81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,126
    Rep Power
    164048

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    I used to put a scoop of ultimate orange with a scoop of powerdrive....best wo's ever.
  21. Senior Member
    capnsavem's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Posts
    2,226
    Rep Power
    1241

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by methusaleh View Post
    Yeah, he's serious, from what I remember it was pulled for having a little extra something in there, just like the original Ultimate Orange.
    man, i miss the OG Ultimate Orange
  22. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2875

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by reptone View Post
    Any old(er) guys here remember the original Hot Stuff? I REALLY liked that all in one shake type product. The original banana flavored one was hands down one of the BEST products I`ve ever used. Is there anything out there remotely resembling this?
    They were rumored to be inserting Dianabol powder into the blend, which is why it developed such a quick cult-like following. This can also explain why it was pulled from the market and 'reformulated.' Usually, when a company has a product that out performs everything else available, they don't 'reformulate' it

    Vanadyl Sulfate from Sport Pharma was another old-school supplement that worked extremely well according to most old-timers who were in the know back during the wonder years of bodybuilding, before the FDA wrapped their tentacles around it.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Remember when...
    By ejg700 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-14-2010, 09:14 PM
  2. Remember HMB?
    By Vegking in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-02-2010, 10:22 PM
  3. Replies: 22
    Last Post: 08-10-2007, 09:33 AM
  4. I Remember...
    By Jayhawkk in forum General Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:41 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in