DAA - Will you be incorporating it into your PCT?

Will you add DAA to your PCT?

• No

Votes: 1 3.7%
  • Yes - Primordial Performance's Testosterone Conversion Factor-1

Votes: 17 63.0%
  • Yes - E-Pharm Testforce

Votes: 9 33.3%

• Total voters
sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Are there any concerns of the Excitotoxicity/Neurotoxicity of DAA?

OnTheRoadTo

Awards
  • Established
Are there any concerns of the Excitotoxicity/Neurotoxicity of DAA?
Very concerned about this as well...if it's enough to raise HPTA activity via NMDA, is it enough to cause damage?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Very concerned about this as well...if it's enough to raise HPTA activity via NMDA, is it enough to cause damage?
Indeed, 3g/day is quite a massive dose.
As much as I love testosterone, I do like my nerves and brain as well..

AE14

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am awaiting some TCF-1 as we speak. I will be updating my log to see how it goes once i start using it

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
TCF-1 cause i have it already. Will give e-pharm's a try later down the road.

Imeniaan

Awards
  • Established
could everybody please post their experiences please. thank you.

rxp1997

rxp1997

Awards
  • Established
i did a 3week stint with bulk DAA, dosing with either NOW TMG or GreenMag (for the tmg). my back broke out like never before, with PHs i break out a little, this was a lot more, my libido was way up, a mild but very positive alpha feeling, great mood, not irritable like on a PH. i was dosing over the 3.2g daily, not by much though, certainly not twice that amount.

For my next pct I want to try DAA with FreeTest, HghUp and a SERM, and maybe an AI like Formadrol.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I am currently using tcf-1, I will doing 12days on 12 off 12 on. No real side effects until day 8 or 9, acne on my back has flared up like no other. Skin feels oily but not too bad. Libido is through the roof, getting boners at work around half dead people, enough said. Appetite is on the rise a little as well. Recovery is improved. Nice energy boost after taking it as well, not sure if that is related though. Overall I am enjoying it, would use it again, especially in pct.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
DAA as part of a PCT Ithink is a great idea.
I woudl deff use it for about 12-30days during pct along with maybe T-911 for extra help and sustain alpha LV.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
My question is, less than 12 days(since it's a 12 day cycle and it doesn't rise instantly) of a 40% raise in test, will that actually make a huge difference?

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My question is, less than 12 days(since it's a 12 day cycle and it doesn't rise instantly) of a 40% raise in test, will that actually make a huge difference?
It Actually should. The raise in test doesnt stop instantly after the cycle ends so you will be above baseline for at least 3 days post cycle and probably more (the study only checked after 3 days). The point of pct is to get your bodys test production up, which DAA does.

liftin4fun

Awards
  • Established
I will add it and run it next time to see if I think it helps...

kitchenstud

kitchenstud

Awards
I'd like to pair it up with a fadogia product- bioforge promax would be a great supp to compliment DAA in pct, I think.

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Just ran a bottle of TCF-1 solo for 12 days. No sides and a decent libido boost. I plan to run the TestForce in PCT after I finish my Pmag/1-T cycle along with Tamox and some recycle.

eatingisfun

eatingisfun

Awards
  • Established
It Actually should. The raise in test doesnt stop instantly after the cycle ends so you will be above baseline for at least 3 days post cycle and probably more (the study only checked after 3 days). The point of pct is to get your bodys test production up, which DAA does.
Yeah, actually I was thinking more along using outside of PCT even though this thread is about PCT :lol: