androhard and food?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
what kind of meal should I take androhard with?

some saturated fats and fish oils would prob be good to take with it..

avoid fiber?

thanks..

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well since its LV you really shouldnt have to worry about the delivery too much, a PP rep may have a better comment on that, but ive used ssustain alpha LV dermacrine LV and loved them both so it shouldnt be a big deal the delivery is pretty damn good from what i can tell

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what kind of meal should I take androhard with?

some saturated fats and fish oils would prob be good to take with it..

avoid fiber?

thanks..
I am confused as to what you are asking. Are you interested in a diet that works with Androhard or a meal to eat at the time of ingesting the androhard?

freefall365

freefall365

Awards
  • Established
i should have been more clear -- I am concerned about what to eat at the time of dosing AH for best absorption potential. thanks.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i should have been more clear -- I am concerned about what to eat at the time of dosing AH for best absorption potential. thanks.
I shouldn't think with the liquavade it will make too much of a difference, I can see the argument against something like fiber, but I say just gulp it down. Maybe a Rep will chime in better.

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I wouldent worry about it but for best absorption potential id probibly take androhard with water and wait 20 min before eating anything before and after.

thow im sure it wont end up matteringmuch in the end anyway.

T50

T50

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it really matter but I usually just squirt it in my mouth and let it sit under my tongue for about 45 seconds and also move it around my gums so that it gets absorbed better. Then I eat at least 15 mins afterwards just to give it time to absorb before any food is in my stomach. I'm seeing great results this way but I don't think it matters much.

Primal2

Primal2

Awards
I don't think it really matter but I usually just squirt it in my mouth and let it sit under my tongue for about 45 seconds and also move it around my gums so that it gets absorbed better.
my girlfriend does that to, sans letting it sit under her tongue. ;p

funkd0c

funkd0c

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it really matter but I usually just squirt it in my mouth and let it sit under my tongue for about 45 seconds and also move it around my gums so that it gets absorbed better. Then I eat at least 15 mins afterwards just to give it time to absorb before any food is in my stomach. I'm seeing great results this way but I don't think it matters much.
Good feedback here! thanks for giving your experience. helped me out :)

UKStrength

Hey mate,

The Liqua-Vade delivery system renders eating with the compound to increase absorption pretty obsolete, as it is incredibly efficient. Just take the AndroHard as directed.