Best supp for cartilage support / osteoarthritis prevent

Goffio69

Awards
Hi guys,

I'm looking for the best supp for cartilage support.

I know that Glucosamine and Chondroitin are recommanded for that.

I've found three products which looks pretty good:

- Now Extra Strength Glucosamine/Chondroitin which provided 1500mg of Glucosamine Sulfate and 1200mg of Chondroitin Sodium Sulfate per serving (2 tabs per day)

- Primaforce Elastamine with provided 2000mg of Glucosamine Sulfate and have a complex of 2000mg of MSM , Chondrotin Sulfate, Bromelaine per serving (6 caps per day).

- Glucosamine HLC powder by Nutraplanet, cheappest one.

According to this article Glucosamine Hydrochloride vs. Sulfate I need to take 1.9g of Glucosamine Sulfate to get the equivalent of 1.5g of Glucosamine HCL.

The minimal daily recommanded dose for cartilage support and prevent osteoarthritis is 1.5g of Glucosamine HLC.

So Elastamine looks to be the best choice cuz its has exactly the right dosage of 2000mg of Glucosamine Sulfate.

If i wanna have the right dosage with now glucosamine ES i'm gonna have to take 3 tabs per day.

Nutraplanet Glucosamine is by far the cheappest one, 1 years supply for 25$ against nearly 200$ for the others, but it does only provide Glucosamine.

So my question is: which product do you guys advise me, considering the brand and your experience ? Is Glucosamine without Chondrotin enought to support cartilage ?

Thanx in advance,

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Check out something called GLC2000.

Now's bulks are really pure and when i go that route i buy the 1lb tub of MSM (about 13$) and get the caps of the Chondroitin, Glucosamine, and celadrin product (all in one product they make). it works great, just follow the directions on the labels.

Goffio69

Awards
rantorcha >>> thanx for your link but I can not see the detailed list and amount per dose of ingredient ??

Check out something called GLC2000.

Now's bulks are really pure and when i go that route i buy the 1lb tub of MSM (about 13$) and get the caps of the Chondroitin, Glucosamine, and celadrin product (all in one product they make). it works great, just follow the directions on the labels.
monstermash >>> GLC2000 looks really good and has awesome review. But at the same dosage, it contains less Chondroitin than NOW's product (865mg for GLC2000, and 1200mg for Now).

Which one do you advise me the most? My purpose is to prevent cartilage loss.
Thanx