natabolic stack so far!!!!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
hi, ive been on natabolic stack for about 10 days and it doesnt seem to have kicked in yet...i was wondering if i take a week break from lifting while continuing my diet and natabolic cycle? basically i wanna get a break because ive been lifting heavy low reps for 2 months and need to repair my body...would the 1 week break be a positive or negative since im on cycle?

bigjeff200

Awards
if you are dosing 6 a day most people say natadrol kicks in start of the 2nd week....I would keep taking it everyday. Natadrol is great for recomp or lean bulk so just go to 4/6/8 reps or so and get after it....

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea give it a bit to kick in, taking a week off will not hurt your gains, if you feel you need a break, well then take one. Taking a week off from time to time can help ones CNS and body recover!

massolic

Awards
  • Established
Yea give it a bit to kick in, taking a week off will not hurt your gains, if you feel you need a break, well then take one. Taking a week off from time to time can help ones CNS and body recover!
by the way if i like natabolic stack (gotta wait tillend of cycle) how would i stack it with m 1-d? or is the trifecta stack better...heard its not as potent as before due to ingridient change?

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
by the way if i like natabolic stack (gotta wait tillend of cycle) how would i stack it with m 1-d? or is the trifecta stack better...heard its not as potent as before due to ingridient change?

Id take 6 natadrols a day and 4-6 M1Ds a day. Mass and recomp ability all in one!!

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
hope the stuff kicks in if not look to adding maybe testopro, or dermacrine to your cycle, but depends on how you look at dermacrine, its slightly hormonal and not sure if you wanna stay away form taht totally or not....

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
your saying that i wouldn't need the whole trifecta stack, just m1d with natadrol??

Trifecta or M-1D with natadrol are a good stacks.

Methyl Masterdrol and Natadrol would be a good stack.

Some people take all 3 haha...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
your saying that i wouldn't need the whole trifecta stack, just m1d with natadrol??
Its completely up to you. IMO MMV3 and Natadrol overlap a tad bit, with natadrol being my favorite of the two. Its up to you though, you could run all three if ud like, its not like there methyls and ur going to hurt yourself, so experiment and see what works best for you.

RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
hope the stuff kicks in if not look to adding maybe testopro, or dermacrine to your cycle, but depends on how you look at dermacrine, its slightly hormonal and not sure if you wanna stay away form taht totally or not....
i like this idea.gunna look into it.did you run this?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
nope havnt run that specific cycle, because im in week 2 of turinabol LV cycle....but natadrol looks pretty good too