Test Recomp/Libido Stack

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
So im headed home from Iraq in like 3weeks and I want to do and little recomp for the summer/have fun with things ive been deprived of. The stacks ive got in mind are:

1) Phyto-test/Dermacrine
2) Phyto-test/TCF-1
3) Testopro/Stoked
4)also considering maybe a 1-T stack but price is pretty steep.

Also if you have anything in mind thats not listed, im all ears!

UKStrength

So im headed home from Iraq in like 3weeks and I want to do and little recomp for the summer/have fun with things ive been deprived of. The stacks ive got in mind are:

1) Phyto-test/Dermacrine
2) Phyto-test/TCF-1
3) Testopro/Stoked
4)also considering maybe a 1-T stack but price is pretty steep.

Also if you have anything in mind thats not listed, im all ears!
All those options look awesome mate :) Depends if you want to directly affect your hormones, or just improve what you already have in terms of testosterone output.

1) & 3) are potentially hormonal in nature, but their length of duration (3 weeks) shouldn't need a PCT (Dermacrine is a very mild PH) and Stoked contains an Aromatase Inhibitor.

2) Contains a validated compound that actually boosts testosterone (Testofen in Phyto-testosterone) and our new Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 that will convert cholesterol to testosterone (48% increase in 12 days).

Have you considered throwing in a fat burning stack to aid in the recomp process? Recomps are HARD at the best of times! :D

qwerty33

qwerty33

Awards
  • Established
I would do with another option. TCF-1 + Phyto Test + LV formestane. 2ml 2xday

I am actually running this next mth and will log it

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ah yes formestane would be nice too, i say formestane, phyto-test and TCF-1

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
All those options look awesome mate :) Depends if you want to directly affect your hormones, or just improve what you already have in terms of testosterone output.

1) & 3) are potentially hormonal in nature, but their length of duration (3 weeks) shouldn't need a PCT (Dermacrine is a very mild PH) and Stoked contains an Aromatase Inhibitor.

2) Contains a validated compound that actually boosts testosterone (Testofen in Phyto-testosterone) and our new Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 that will convert cholesterol to testosterone (48% increase in 12 days).

Have you considered throwing in a fat burning stack to aid in the recomp process? Recomps are HARD at the best of times! :D
Yes, I have a little OEP left, not a huge fan of fat burners, I usually rely on diet and cardio to burn off fat. Thanks for your response!

I would do with another option. TCF-1 + Phyto Test + LV formestane. 2ml 2xday

I am actually running this next mth and will log it
That does sound like a fun stack, so you think formestane over dermacrine?

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
im on testopro and primal male, 4 caps per day of each, libido isnt where i hoped it would be

but strength is still good.

testopro, primal male, and an AI, or something of the sorts, maybe addition of perform, or DTHC