ASGT, shall I get it?? Questions!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Okay, I might be buying a jug of ASGT soon and would like some opinions from you guys on a few areas of the product and I got some questions that I cant find the answer to, although I admit, I didnt spend hours researching ASGT...
First, how well does the AI work in it? That combined with the natural SERM complex would raise free and total test levels well? How effective is the pSARM, honestly. I will be sharing this unfortunately so I will only be using 1 scoop on workout days only. Will that negate any effects of the compounds? How well is the focus and energy with one scoop? Thanks!!

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Bump, anyone have any answers or opinions to my questions?

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
im waiting on a shipment of ASGT to ship hopefully tomorrow, if Nutrapro comes in. would love to hear some input on this matter b/c im anxiously awaiting it. i ordered the ASGT/Alpha T2 stack. im pretty stoked about running this and killing it in the gym for some good results

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Someone has to be knowledgeable on this lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I just started taking Asgt. I use two scoops with the get up and go stack. Loving it so far. One week on the stack. Will keep u posted.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Guess nobody here has any input on anabolic state GT.. Awesome...

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Man wish I could help you, but I am only 3 or 4 doses in on ASGT, so I can't answer to well on its performance. I, like you, will hope to see more people's responses.

bigjeff200

Awards
I went through a tub, I liked it. Good energy, good aggression, and its pretty cheap so def worth a shot.

capnsavem

capnsavem

Awards
  • Established
the 1st formula was very effective with noticeable results. from what i understand the new GT formula has bigger doses of the same effective ingredients... and way better taste :)

Dirty music

Awards
  • Established
im one of those ppl who doesnt respond from the caffeine in preworkout drinks,none them give me that rush that i always here about.i've used super pump 250,no shotgun,jack3d asgt and shock therapy which im on now(its ok,should have went with asgt again)i dont get that caffeine rush from the asgt,but the focus i get from it is crazyyyy,on the way to the gym i get in the zone!i cant tell you how the psarm,but this is my fav preworkout drink so far and will be the one of using for awhile.hope i helped

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know I'm a rep and my opinion may be considered biased, but I've never tried anything quite like it apart from the original AS. The aggression is my favorite aspect and I think it's largely due to the pSARMs in it.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
man in my opinion the pSarm definitely works at raising the test levels. I have taken ASGT solo and achieved gains and PRs that are just not possible to gain on a pre-workout alone. I attribute this to the pSarm in it. In fact I reacted so well that I got another jug and added a few bottles of LG's pSarm in pill form.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
man in my opinion the pSarm definitely works at raising the test levels. I have taken ASGT solo and achieved gains and PRs that are just not possible to gain on a pre-workout alone. I attribute this to the pSarm in it. In fact I reacted so well that I got another jug and added a few bottles of LG's pSarm in pill form.

this is music to my ears. im eagerly awaiting (that may be an understatement) the arrival of this...and some Nutrapro already...ok i wont go on a rant about that but you guys know what i mean...but cant wait to hit the gym amped up on some asgt and thinking about adding a natty t booster maybe DAA.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
AS-GT is the real deal G2B, yes the pSARM in it is an effective dose and I only use 1 scoop sometimes 1.5, the intensity and focus is great. The AI and SERMs in AS-GT are also top notch for natural supplements. You can get energy, creatine and pump from other pre-workout supplements. However I don't know of any other supplement that sets the body up both on an anabolic and androgenic level along with supplying the basics you get with other pre workout supplements. In that hour before you train you will feel your aggression and intensity level begin to climb. It is a little different than the just being stimmed feel of other supps.

On top of that there are some good quality carbs to keep you supplied with energy throughout your training.

I love AS-GT and it is definitely worth the money and is fully functional on 1 scoop. It does get better with 2 but at my body weight 200 lbs. anything over 2 for me is overkill. Sometimes 1.5 is more than what I need. Love this stuff man.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
btw the taste is horrible idk how people say it taste good...yuck..!! but besides that so far so good but only on my first week

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How many scoops is everyone on? I take 2....just want peoples dosings and how much was enough

bigbeef

bigbeef

Awards
  • Established
two scoops, taste like crap. I would hate to have tasted the original if it was worse than this. I mix it in something else and chug it. aside from that, works good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea 2 scoops is nasty...i down it quick too..works good though...omg imagine the old one u right...whoa!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Never tried the old one. The new one taste horrible and I heard the old is worst. So I can Imagine the taste of the old one.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
AS-GT is the real deal G2B, yes the pSARM in it is an effective dose and I only use 1 scoop sometimes 1.5, the intensity and focus is great. The AI and SERMs in AS-GT are also top notch for natural supplements. You can get energy, creatine and pump from other pre-workout supplements. However I don't know of any other supplement that sets the body up both on an anabolic and androgenic level along with supplying the basics you get with other pre workout supplements. In that hour before you train you will feel your aggression and intensity level begin to climb. It is a little different than the just being stimmed feel of other supps.

On top of that there are some good quality carbs to keep you supplied with energy throughout your training.

I love AS-GT and it is definitely worth the money and is fully functional on 1 scoop. It does get better with 2 but at my body weight 200 lbs. anything over 2 for me is overkill. Sometimes 1.5 is more than what I need. Love this stuff man.
Agreed, 1.5 scoops has me angry and focused!

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I'll tell what its done for me which also quite unique when compare to other pre-workouts. I'm currently doing high volume on an empty stomach in the mornings so usually even with highly stimmed products the thought of so many sets and reps on an empty stomach can be off putting, but ASGT I actaully look forward to it!!! I remember thinking in the middle of the workout I have x amount of sets and exercises to do and it didn't phase me at all, if anything I thought easy peasy!! lol!

For me this is a game changer when it comes to pre-workouts. I used to think the more stims the better, but now I know better!!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
btw the taste is horrible idk how people say it taste good...yuck..!! but besides that so far so good but only on my first week
Never tried the old one. The new one taste horrible and I heard the old is worst. So I can Imagine the taste of the old one.
I wouldn't say that ASGT tastes bad, far from it. I just wouldn't call it Raspberry Lemonade though. More like a ginger snap or something like that.

Taste isn't something that you should worry yourself with though, it's all about the results, ASGT delivers. :fing02: You say so far so good, it just keeps getting better.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established

damn Kleen that is the best answer I have read... ummmmm... I am stealing this by the way!!! lol :fing02:

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Silentbob- no u right it def is a good pre workout. But I disagree in taste but I don't mind as long as it works is wat counts.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
No problem steal it. I love the stuff. I do have to laugh sometimes when people get overly worried about the taste. When quality ingredients are put into something especially stuff like this that is bitter as all get out without the flavoring it is never going to truly taste like Strawberry Lemonade. I believe those who say it tastes great may enjoy the flavor more than other stuff or they probably mean, it tasted great considering what is in it.

I tend to assume that any experienced user of pre workout, or Waximaize products assumes that if something is said to taste great that means you wont want to vomit after drinking it. A lot of the flavoring they seem to try to make more gatorade like meaning weaker in flavor. I just add to them.

I will say that the Blue Raspberry BC/EAA's added into the 1.5 scoops of AS-GT takes what is left of the aftertaste of the ingredients in AS-GT out of the equation instead leaving a fruity berry aftertaste. Just something to ponder.

For me as far as the flavor goes it is not unpleasant at all. I am not a huge fan of strawberry and this is just fine for me. I do like it in lemonade or other coolaid type drinks as well. However it is not bad just taking the powder in your mouth and sucking on it to be honest. If you like tart things that isn't a bad option. I did it this morning put a half scoop under my tongue and let it dissolve while mixing up the rest of my stuff then swished and swallowed.

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
Silentbob- no u right it def is a good pre workout. But I disagree in taste but I don't mind as long as it works is wat counts.
Agree to disagree I suppose. Taste is relative to the individual. I'll take greens as well for the results not for the taste.

Let us know how the next few weeks go for you in the gym. If you liked week one I'm sure it'll just get better as you go...and the taste will grow on you :food: :lol:

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Agree to disagree I suppose. Taste is relative to the individual. I'll take greens as well for the results not for the taste.

Let us know how the next few weeks go for you in the gym. If you liked week one I'm sure it'll just get better as you go...and the taste will grow on you :food: :lol:
I have to agree, I honestly dont think it tastes bad, I semi enjoy it, down to maybe the last gulp which can sometimes have residual heavy powder. But I would say I enjoy the taste, but I also enjoyed the taste of the fruit punch white flood, which some people say they hate white floods taste. So maybe its my tastes.

bradleywiens

bradleywiens

Awards
  • Established
I agree with Kleen and AG, this stuff is awesome. Can't think of another product that covers so many bases. It's so much more than just a PWO or T-booster/AI.

The taste is not bad either. I never really care about the taste of a supp, as long as its effective, and ASGT is.

Buy a few bottles, cuz you will love your workouts on this stuff.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'll def keep u guys posted after this week. I love it so far and like u said next week will be better so i'm already looking toward ne t week. Lmfao maybe by u guys saying is not a bad Taste I might end up fighting it mentally and start to love the taste lol. Like hitting the gym is all mental

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I get asked all the time about the residual stuff in the last gulp... something to keep in mind is that there is cinnamon in it. Cinnamon is a bark, and like all bark, takes YEARS to dissolve in water. If you look in the cup or bottle at the remnants of that last chunky swig, you will see a lot of brown dots, and they have clumped together. After they clump they have actual other ingredients that add themselves to the pile.
I just tell the guys, hey... add a bit more water and then slam it... some of us actually like chewing on those little clumps!!! lol

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea I'll def keep u guys posted after this week. I love it so far and like u said next week will be better so i'm already looking toward ne t week. Lmfao maybe by u guys saying is not a bad Taste I might end up fighting it mentally and start to love the taste lol. Like hitting the gym is all mental
The cinnamon in it gives it a non fruity aftertaste. I put mine in a little to go cup with a lid on it. I put my finger over the straw hole and shake it up for 10-20 seconds so it breaks down most of the small chunks that are a little bitter. Try shaking it instead of stirring and see if that gets rid of the larger chunks that have some bitterness to them. When dissolved it not unpleasant at all unless just a flavor you don't like. If that is the case put 3-4 oz water in a cup with 1-2 scoops shake it up and shoot it down in one gulp. I tend to do that with most of my products so as to not fill my gut with water before the workout since I know I will be drinking a lot of water during the workout.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
The cinnamon in it gives it a non fruity aftertaste. I put mine in a little to go cup with a lid on it. I put my finger over the straw hole and shake it up for 10-20 seconds so it breaks down most of the small chunks that are a little bitter. Try shaking it instead of stirring and see if that gets rid of the larger chunks that have some bitterness to them. When dissolved it not unpleasant at all unless just a flavor you don't like. If that is the case put 3-4 oz water in a cup with 1-2 scoops shake it up and shoot it down in one gulp. I tend to do that with most of my products so as to not fill my gut with water before the workout since I know I will be drinking a lot of water during the workout.
lol I think we posted about the cinnamon at exactly the same time!!

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Great Minds!

SilentBob187

SilentBob187

Awards
  • Established
MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
True Dat!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok so after all this talk and u guys saying this and that about the taste i took mine earlier at 1 and it tasted different lmfao i think is all in the head..but i did gulp it down...

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
So, I ordered a jug today and will be using 1 scoop pre workout. If I wasnt sharing I would probably take 1.5. Will probably have to just buy my own jug in a few weeks lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
So, I ordered a jug today and will be using 1 scoop pre workout. If I wasnt sharing I would probably take 1.5. Will probably have to just buy my own jug in a few weeks lol.
1sc is good to assess, but you'll probably want to hit 1.5-2sc. That seems to be most peoples' sweet spot. 1sc is highly effective, but for dudes that want to seriously slam iron, 2sc is where it's at. ;)

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
1sc is good to assess, but you'll probably want to hit 1.5-2sc. That seems to be most peoples' sweet spot. 1sc is highly effective, but for dudes that want to seriously slam iron, 2sc is where it's at. ;)
Ya, I want to seriously slam some iron haha.. And its not too expensive.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
If you look around there are A LOT of good sales on AS-GT, I have been watching them and picking them up when really cheap. YOu can find it under $25 in so many different places right now. Just use the search and don't wait, I am sure it will go up to it's MSRP or close after a while.

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
just got it the ASGT/Alpha T2/Nutrapro and LG BCAA in today. Loaded up w/ 1 Alpha T2 before some light cardio then came home took down a shake and hit the ASGT, just 1 scoop. Im going light until next week but was very focused and had great energy. Not ready to give a review one way or the other until at least next week. Oh and the taste, yea its certainly not good but i stomached it. If LG could just come up with better flavoring theyd be awesome. I also got some grape BCAA- horrendous. But anyways, ill keep you guys informed as to the outcomes of the ASGT

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
by the way, how much water you guys using per scoop? does diluting it help with the taste or thickness esp. at the end?

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
just got it the ASGT/Alpha T2/Nutrapro and LG BCAA in today. Loaded up w/ 1 Alpha T2 before some light cardio then came home took down a shake and hit the ASGT, just 1 scoop. Im going light until next week but was very focused and had great energy. Not ready to give a review one way or the other until at least next week. Oh and the taste, yea its certainly not good but i stomached it. If LG could just come up with better flavoring theyd be awesome. I also got some grape BCAA- horrendous. But anyways, ill keep you guys informed as to the outcomes of the ASGT
by the way, how much water you guys using per scoop? does diluting it help with the taste or thickness esp. at the end?
I can honestly say that I enjoy the taste of both of those products, so I can't really help you there. Haha. Sorry man. As you said, I would just try to adjust the water level.

MrKleen73

MrKleen73

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
G2BD, put it in a shaker or a cup with a lid, shake it up then try it. Stirring doesn't break the cinnamon stuff up in it. If you don't like it that way add it to sugar free coolaid or just put 2 oz of water and AS-GT in something and shake it up and shoot it. Remember that there is a lot more active ingredients to mask in this than your typical pre workout powder.

I really think the taste thing is gonna be on a person by person basis. Never had the grape BC/EAA's but the Blue Raspberry is good. This flavor of the AS-GT is not bad at all but the cinnamon in it is a little weird however what it does for you is really the key here. Add it to sugar free cool aid and it is good like that if you want to sip on it.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Woot Woot, I am one of the LG loggers! I'll do a good, up to date log and hopefully get some more ASGT!