how does all these whey stack up?

1. Registered User
    Answers

how does all these whey stack up?

okay a few questions :

How does the whey blend from allthewhey.com taste? is the chocolate very bad?

I know WPC-80 50lb special from BSL is the cheapest deal available,but i'm thinking it doesn't contain any BCAAs,glutamine or whatever,so is it REALLY the best deal out there? Also the taste is another issue,but i've heard only good things about it,so it mustn't be too bad.

2. Registered User
    Answers

Allthewhey has great products. I am yet to read about anyone who has not been happy with their products.
  3. Registered User
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by terence
    okay a few questions :

How does the whey blend from allthewhey.com taste? is the chocolate very bad?

I know WPC-80 50lb special from BSL is the cheapest deal available,but i'm thinking it doesn't contain any BCAAs,glutamine or whatever,so is it REALLY the best deal out there? Also the taste is another issue,but i've heard only good things about it,so it mustn't be too bad.
    wpc-80 is just whey concentrate, from what I understand the taste would be pretty bad. All wheys have bcaa, glutamine, etc, levels depend on the mix. I have only heard great info on allthewhey, they would be a good choice. I have never tried them. I use ONs
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.
    Answers

Chocolate is good, I like Vanilla better though. Good quality at a great orice, you can't go wrong with that IMO. I also like mixing 1 scoop of chocolate with 1 scoop of vanilla for a change of pace.
  5. Running with the Big Boys
    Answers

Banana is good also
  6. IBE Representative
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

i like mixing the strawberry w/ the banana.....but orange flavor is my favorite.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  155 lbs.
    Answers

strawberry alone has a very strange smell. .the taste is ok.. but the smell is terrible
  8. Registered User
    Answers

I love the orange. After years of rotating choc, vanilla, & strawberry- it's a great change of pace.

The one thing that concerns me is the scoop size with all the whey. The Optimum Nutrition blend comes with a 70cc scoop, & 1 scoop is 23g of protein. All the Whey gives you an 80cc scooper & is only 22g of protein. There must be a lot of fillers in there. Taking the serving size into consideration, ATW is not as cheap is it appears.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Board Sponsor
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Longdog
    I love the orange. After years of rotating choc, vanilla, & strawberry- it's a great change of pace.

The one thing that concerns me is the scoop size with all the whey. The Optimum Nutrition blend comes with a 70cc scoop, & 1 scoop is 23g of protein. All the Whey gives you an 80cc scooper & is only 22g of protein. There must be a lot of fillers in there. Taking the serving size into consideration, ATW is not as cheap is it appears.
    Hi,

From batch to batch, whey can have different densities. That's why there are different scoop sizes. We don't have any "fillers." There are independent lab tests on our site.

Thank You
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. how does my wieght loss stack look?
    By Gonzo14 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 03:19 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-25-2009, 10:40 PM
  3. Replies: 19
    Last Post: 04-21-2009, 11:22 PM
  4. how does this jungle warfare stack look?
    By SpiderMan in forum Supplements
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 03-24-2008, 05:21 PM