Looking for alternatives to PH/AAS

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, I am no longer running any sort of Prohormone or steroid- Im done with em hate the sides not worth it- so I am looking for a natty t booster that will help me work out a bit but not give me sides or require pct- I know I wont get the same results as with roids- but just something to step it up a bit any ideas?

Test300

Awards
I really liked the Stoked/Testopro/formadrol combo, but I believe any 2 of those would work well. Prime is really cool as well. I tacked Prime with those 3 products, and it was really cool.

TCF 1 from Primordial gave me a boost/alpha male feeling too.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
so you ran 4 days of the harshest oral steroid on the market and gave up on them.

good

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No didnt give up on them for good....Lol that wasnt my first cycle either of hormonals....now isnt the right time in my life to run a hormonal product...I dont need to list of m own reasoning....just saying bro Im done with them for NOW....

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Test300 what kind of results did you get?

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
Diesel Test Hardcore. I feel like a god. I'm going to buy a year supply once I can afford it.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How are your gains etc? Obviously Mood enhancement is a sure sign of increased T....I will look into it

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
My workouts are more intense than ever and I am the most motivated I have ever been. I have lost about 6% bf in the last 2 months.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Nice....any strength gains? Or are you cutting?

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m currently tweaking a non hormonal cycle to be started in a few days. Prime,Powerfull,Anabolic Pump, P Slin, Organ Shield, steak, fish, chicken, turkey, peanut butter, assorted veggies, eggs,oats, Dymatize, Muscle Milk and water, water, more water will all play a part.
I know how I react with PH/AAS so I`ll compare final results.

wontstop985

wontstop985

Awards
  • Established
I've been cutting. I really changed my priorities from "being strong" to "looking good," so I have lost a bit of strength both because of the style of workouts I do now and the caloric deficit. But DTHC gave me good strength gains when I took it in the past and my goal was to be strong.

Time to sleep.

reptone

Awards
  • Established
I`m currently tweaking a non hormonal cycle to be started in a few days. Prime,Powerfull,Anabolic Pump, P Slin, Organ Shield, steak, fish, chicken, turkey, peanut butter, assorted veggies, eggs,oats, Dymatize, Muscle Milk and water, water, more water will all play a part.
I know how I react with PH/AAS so I`ll compare final results.
I forgot Hemavol. I received some samples so 4 days this week I`ll try that pre wo.

Test300

Awards
Test300 what kind of results did you get?
Tons of strength and reduced bodyfat. More or less I felt great and couldn't wait to hit the gym or the bedroom.

I was also in a calorie deficit.

I loved the synergy between those 4, but if on a budget I would go with either Stoked/Testopro or either one and Prime.

schwellington

schwellington

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nice I think I will go with stoked and prime

UKStrength

You could try running an AI stacked with a testosterone booster. If tapered off slowly, a steroidal AI such as Formestane will reduce oetrogen levels by 50%, helping to increase testosterone through negative feedback and won't need much of a PCT, if anything.

Stacked with a proven testosterone booster such as Phyto-testosterone, testopro, or free test, you've got an incredible combination right there :)

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
TCF-1 paired with something like testopro, phytotest, mass addiction, or DTHC

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
pyto-testoterone, and dieselt test hardcore would be an awesoem stack