The Trifecta Stack?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello Guys

The Trifecta Stack is a WASTE OF MONEY? I`ve been reading some post and this is one of PA here:

3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one as "the Anabolic Agent in Methyl 1-D"
thats another name for DHEA.

actually it should be
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholen-5-ene-17-one

its not an anabolic agent
and its estrogenic
don't buy it

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/69262-3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan.html

:bigeyes: damn whats is the deal here?

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
and another thing if the stuff is DHEA the DOSE IS TOO HIGH?

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
LG used to have bomb diggity prohormones and steroids. The government said no no, and now they sell DHEA with crazy marketing to stay affloat because they can no longer rely on the substances that provided them so much success in the past.

Test300

Awards
Either way, Methyl-1d is really cool, expect strength and like 5 pounds. Masterdrol is awesome, freaking awesome if you dose it higher.

Interesting comments though. I guess instead of wanting to lift and screw I should be wanting to knit and watch the care bears, lol.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would save my money and take some real steroids ha

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Either way, Methyl-1d is really cool, expect strength and like 5 pounds. Masterdrol is awesome, freaking awesome if you dose it higher.

Interesting comments though. I guess instead of wanting to lift and screw I should be wanting to knit and watch the care bears, lol.
I wish more STRENGTH not mass bud

Test300

Awards
I wish more STRENGTH not mass bud
Good luck with that one. I have only seen certain people get significantly stronger without getting bigger. It seems to be almost as rare as guys who can become IFBB pros genetically.

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Good luck with that one. I have only seen certain people get significantly stronger without getting bigger. It seems to be almost as rare as guys who can become IFBB pros genetically.
very easy to do this, if you dont have a calorie rich diet you will still get stronger, but have a lower propensity for gaining mass.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:food:

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not to mention if you do strength training 1-3 rep range workouts.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I Found this:

Here's a rundown on what M1D has to offer, and a little on how it works...

3beta-hydroxy-androst-5-ene-17-one
- The heavy lifter in these kinds of products. This is what is converted to testosterone.

3-beta-3-hydroxy-urs-12-ene-28-oic-acid
- A steroidal skeleton aromatase inhibitor. Aromatase is the nasty enzyme that converts the parent compound to estrogen.

para-hydroxy-phenyl-enthanolamine
- An 11-Hydroxylase inhibitor. Blocking 11-hydroxylase is why the stuff you can no longer get puts instant size on you.

Luteolin - This plant based compound binds strongly to block sulfation, which is one main route by which natural testosterone gets excreted from the body.

Ellagic Acid - Shown to block estrogen at the receptor level helps keep side effects down. - Very important to keeping sides minimal.

Zinc Aspartate - Zinc is important for making the androgen receptor accept increased testosterone.

Coleus Forskolin - This is a 3bHSD upregulator that converts more Methyl 1-D into testosterone!

Caprylic Acid - Increases the sensitivity of the androgen receptor

Stinging Nettle - Has a dual function of binding and reducing SHBG, the hormone that locks up extra testosterone. It can also reduce the effects of 5aReductase that causes hairloss.

2-Phenyl-benzo(h)chromen-4-one
- Another potent aromatase inhibitor that helps block the conversion of Methyl 1-D to estrogen

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/133820-love-hate-lg-2.html

Test300

Awards
very easy to do this, if you dont have a calorie rich diet you will still get stronger, but have a lower propensity for gaining mass.
Oh yeah, you can gain 5 pounds instead of 30 if you are not eating and relying on momentum and so forth on big lifts, like most guys do on just about everything.

I am talking about getting significantly stronger, like going from a dead lift 1rm of 300 pounds to 600 pounds.

I have never seen anyone do that, regardless of the diet, without gaining at least 1 pound.