1.M.R

BARLOUTE

Awards
I just bought this stuff today, never heard of it but was told it was pretty good , just want to hear some opinion, I will take some later and tell my opinion about it , thanks

BARLOUTE

Awards
Well , I am not sure if some people have try it , but i did tonight , I am very impress with the result , I dont think i ever had so much energy like I did tonight after I have try it. Maybe its just in my mind but anyway its pretty good for the first time taken it. I have no clue what cause to get that energy , maybe someone who knows about it can explain what its in there .

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
This is like the cart before the horse, isn't it? Just saying, research before buying. While it might be great for you bought it for, but it might also be bad for you in other ways, be careful. saw the ad in a mag, and wanted to find out about it, but I will wait till I see some reviews before venturing and buying it. Since you already bought it, and had a good first time experience, please post your reviews as you continue to use it. Maybe do a day on day off and compare the days to get a better feel as to how it affects your workouts. Some things to look for:
How long does the energy last
Are you focused when in the gym (some pre drinks give energy, but no focus)
Does it give you a crash once it wears off.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Someone told him it works, can't blame him for trying it. Ingredients look pretty standard really...

AZMIDLYF

AZMIDLYF

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I tried a sample pack that came in my order. I found it to have more of a Focus type of energy and not much in the line of aggressive energy. My stim tolerance is a tad high right now(ASGT ;~D) so take that into consideration.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah it gave me very little energy

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I took a sample of it, couldnt really tell anyhing from that though. I am on the Fat Loss Stack and seeing great results from that. If you threw in a themogenic like that or Alpha T2 I am sure it would only be better. Let us know how that 1MR is...kinda curious myself.

jontrainer

Awards
i went through a tub of it. Energy was decent but I seem to crash a few hours later. It also gave me a more wide open kind of energy(300 mg caffeine)and not as much focus or tunnel vision energy. Pumps were decent but not anything special. Flavor was tolerable. Its worth it for a tub but it probably wont be your staple. Hope this helps.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i went through a tub of it. Energy was decent but I seem to crash a few hours later. It also gave me a more wide open kind of energy(300 mg caffeine)and not as much focus or tunnel vision energy. Pumps were decent but not anything special. Flavor was tolerable. Its worth it for a tub but it probably wont be your staple. Hope this helps.
Oh he is talking about the pre workout. I thought he was talking about their fatloss product. They are all called pretty much the same thing haha

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The energy is good, but it's main selling point happens to be that it really only requires one scoop, while other PWO's require 2 or 3 scoops to feel anything.

While having energy and focus is important, I would also want to field a good dose of the other actives in the formula. If you take one scoop you're obviously not getting much more than stims, in terms of the other actives, such as BA or creatine.

Mongo97

Awards
  • Established
I found it to be pretty solid product. Gave me great energy and focus. But It gave me the jitters and I do not like that. Jack3d also does it to me. ASGT is the only one that doesn't do this to me.