Muscle Armor or Xtend?

Which of the two products do you prefer?

• Muscle Armor

Votes: 2 16.7%
  • Xtend

Votes: 10 83.3%

• Total voters
jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
This is a question for those who use recovery drinks. My question is about two of the more main stream products. Muscle Armor by EAS and Xtend by Scivation. I am looking to purchase one of the two. I have heard good reviews for both, but nothing comparing. The biggest thing that I can see is the price tag. Muscle armor is pretty expensive for the amount that you get. i was looking at the ingredients and they aren't even that comparable. It is hard to tell because the Muscle Armor has what EAS calls Juven Technology. I am not sure what is in this obviously so it is hard to compare. I am wondering if the AM community has any insight on these two. If anybody has tried either, or both of them. And if you can comment on effectiveness, flavor, and if the product is worth what it cost. I am looking to use either of these as they are meant. Intra/Post workout, and possible a pre-bedtime, to help in prohibiting the breakdown diring the fasting overnight. Thanks fellas, I appreciate it.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Never tired mucle armor, EAS has a lot of over priced products though.

xtend is good stuff, good value.

salava29

salava29

Awards
Go with Extend bro, this stuff blows similar products out of the water. The price is right too!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Xtend so far. . .I have heard the watermelon is awesome. But has anybody taken Muscle Armor?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for being off-topic but body mortar is delicious the best tasting drink i ever drank, but its too expensive just go with xtend

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Both of the aforementioned products are inferior to LG Science's BC+EAA. The "watermelon kiwi" flavor is also one the best tasting, most refreshing, supplements I've ever tried. Plus, you can't beat $12.99 for a full month's supply (30, 11 gram servings)!

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Hoopem6, do you by any chance know the amount of Leucine, and Isoleucine in the LG Science supplement? I am just trying to compare it to the other two, but there isnt a amount. Xtend does have little more to it, and slightly higher amount of glutamine. Im not splitting hairs, just curious.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Hoopem6, do you by any chance know the amount of Leucine, and Isoleucine in the LG Science supplement? I am just trying to compare it to the other two, but there isnt a amount. Xtend does have little more to it, and slightly higher amount of glutamine. Im not splitting hairs, just curious.
Due to the proprietary blend profile, I am not entirely sure on the exact amount of either. However, with LG's BC+EAA, you are getting an additional four grams of EAA's (opposed to Xtend's limited BCAA profile).

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
the one time i tried xtend i didnt like it much. But many of my buddies live by it.

and to be honest i have never heard anyone trying muscle armor

go with xtend if it was only between these two

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
LG BC+EAA, you'd be a fool to passbup the deal going on now.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
price per gram, LG's BC+EAA is the cheepest product.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
really should skip both xtend and muscle armour, as they are over priced for it, ust grab some IbCAA besides they mix better anyway and primordial has tons of sales,

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
I am going to go with LG science, the price is to nutty to pass up. I cant justify almost 80 bucks for muscle armor, I will try Xtend after this LG product. Just want to compare.

ryanp81

ryanp81

Awards
  • Established
Neither....RPG by MST, it's ajinomoto BCAA's.

Xtend is pure nastiness IMO...mmmmmmm nothing like downing a bunch of hair fermented BCAA's.

jbono731

jbono731

Awards
  • Established
Was looking at the reviews for LG BC+EAA and for Xtend. . .all I could see in comparing the two is that people are raving that Xtend taste way better. I am more concerned with the actual effectivness. Is there a real difference between the two, or is it the taste that sets them apart. I do see that the LG BC+EAA has more bcaa

svirk

Awards
Go with xtend, helped me retain a large portion of my muscle during my cut.