Cre02 Question

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I saw the AWESOME sale on Cre02 today. I would love to pick up a couple bottles given the great reviews it gets. The only thing holding me back is I have a friend who took the Nitroceps (enteric coated just like Cre02) and could "see" that he wasn't digesting them. I think we're all able to understand what I mean by "see" in this situation. Anything I can do to aid in the digestion of these enteric coated caps? Is it of benefit to take with food, or counterproductive? I want to try some, but if this is an issue I can just pick up some more cordyceps and Creapure and I think I'd have a similiar combo.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I saw the AWESOME sale on Cre02 today. I would love to pick up a couple bottles given the great reviews it gets. The only thing holding me back is I have a friend who took the Nitroceps (enteric coated just like Cre02) and could "see" that he wasn't digesting them. I think we're all able to understand what I mean by "see" in this situation. Anything I can do to aid in the digestion of these enteric coated caps? Is it of benefit to take with food, or counterproductive? I want to try some, but if this is an issue I can just pick up some more cordyceps and Creapure and I think I'd have a similiar combo.
i have never heard of anyone having that reaction to cre02 before-i would say it is very unusual. for the price it is selling for right now, i say take your chances.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hook it up BH