have gyno need help

Status
Not open for further replies.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
hi im new to AM but i jus wanted yo know ima young whos about to take d bol and i have gyno its not to serious and i wanted to know if i took letrozole while taking d bol will my gyno get worse from the d bol and how much letro should i take and ima take 30 mg of d bol a day

deadaim

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Take care of the gyno first, and i would avoid running dbol if your prone to it.

Get some turinabol

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Def take care of your gyno before you run anything else. Letro can be dosed between 1.25-2.5mg's. 2.5 being the most common but I got rid of mine and never went above 1.25. You obviously taper up slowly and back down even slower, serm is also needed after letro. (there are a lot of good threads on letro if you use the search)

How old are you?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a **** or anything, but judging by your post, you sound too young to be messing with Dbol.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
true lol im 15 i jus wanna get swole my whole family juices and works out and im obsessed with getting big lol i got the gyno from m drol but i wanna do something stronger i would get my gyno taken care of but my mom would kill me if she found out how i got it she would never let me work out again im jus lookin for advice so i can do steroids without having boobs lol

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
true lol im 15 i jus wanna get swole my whole family juices and works out and im obsessed with getting big lol i got the gyno from m drol but i wanna do something stronger i would get my gyno taken care of but my mom would kill me if she found out how i got it she would never let me work out again im jus lookin for advice so i can do steroids without having boobs lol
I love fridays.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I hope to god you are a troll.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
lol this is real can people stop posting stupid stuff and jus help me out

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
Want help, here goes.
1) your too young for steroids.
2) the gyno you have will only get worse if you use more steroids.
3) if you decide to do steroids anyway, Buy a good sports bra.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
even with letro it will get worse wat about nolva or clomid

mball52

Awards
  • Established
even with letro it will get worse wat about nolva or clomid
dude have you seen you many people in the anabolic section talk about having to get surgery to get rid of gyno? once it reachs a certain stage, it doesn't "go away" without a $5000 surgery that mommy and daddy are sure to find out about. do you really know how many things you are ****ing up in your body by taking steroids at 15? by starting with SUPERDROL as a cycle, without any knowledge, your almost guaranteeing health problems for life. do you know what a PCT is at least?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow, steroids at 15, i would respect you more if you were on muscletech...dam dude 15?!?! seriously? wow. i cant believe it, i thought 23 was young but 15 cmon. how much do you weigh? hows your diet? do you use supporting supps while on? whats your PCT? do you knw the risks? this serious ****, dude be careful.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
another question how did you get access to dbol? or are you taking that stuff from hi-tech?

mball52

Awards
  • Established
wow, steroids at 15, i would respect you more if you were on muscletech...dam dude 15?!?! seriously? wow. i cant believe it, i thought 23 was young but 15 cmon. how much do you weigh? hows your diet? do you use supporting supps while on? whats your PCT? do you knw the risks? this serious ****, dude be careful.
PCT? Whats that? (my prediction for the response)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
PCT? Whats that? (my prediction for the response)
(my prediction) i dont need one. or maybe yeah my pct will consist of creatine and protein

juicekid

Banned
Awards
alright guys i do know wat a pct is my bro months bak after 3 cycles of m drol got me a blood test and im perfectly fine im not retarded i took a lot of **** for my organs and after each cycle i took 2 test boosters i eat better than anyone else in my family nothin but chicken eggs oatmeal and brown rice ive been wanting to do steroids for a while so i made an account on this site for advice on to what i should take and stuff

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
alright guys i do know wat a pct is my bro months bak after 3 cycles of m drol got me a blood test and im perfectly fine im not retarded i took a lot of **** for my organs and after each cycle i took 2 test boosters i eat better than anyone else in my family nothin but chicken eggs oatmeal and brown rice ive been wanting to do steroids for a while so i made an account on this site for advice on to what i should take and stuff
well maybe its just me but i feel if i help you im helping you destroy your life, and if something happened i would feel hella bad for helping you

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
ive been wanting to do steroids for a while so i made an account on this site for advice on to what i should take and stuff
So wait, now you have been wanting to take steroids? I thought you already have.

You can't just say that you took "a lot of ****" for PCT and be taken seriously.

mball52

Awards
  • Established
what exactly was your pct? because with m-drol, i promise you'll need more than 2 test boosters. could be why you have gyno now, honestly.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
I have the answer to your question kid.

YOUR TOO YOUNG FOR STEROIDS

Plain and simple. You are just going to make your boobs bigger kid.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
if u consider m drol a steroid and its exactly why i have gyno then i guess i have and i swear i do eat like that im mostly home all the time while my friends are partyin im jus home eatin and working out

permanabol

Awards
SERM? + not a good way to start out on a new forum.
D Bol solo run rofl!

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
if u consider m drol a steroid and its exactly why i have gyno then i guess i have and i swear i do eat like that im mostly home all the time while my friends are partyin im jus home eatin and working out
Mdrol is a steroid

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
well just because you eat good doesnt mean you should be taking steroids. and if you at 15 years old, and arent progressing in the gym without steroids then your doing something wrong. you should be hitting PRs every other week WITHOUT STEROIDS. why dont you just stick with creatine, NO, protein, and amino acids. you dont need steroids at 15. id rather you wait till you get to be atleast 21, key word ATLEAST 21 and even at 21 thats still kinda young.
how many cals are you taking in? what do your workouts look like? how much you sleep? how much protein?

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
All I have to say is Wow. I guess your family isn't too smart about steriods either allowing you to do them at 15. This will be the next family testifying in front of Congress to get PH's banned.

permanabol

Awards
If you consider Mdrol a steroid.... :doh:
Prohormone--> steroid precursor (which means it turns into the steroid in your body) --->steroid

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Prohormone--> steroid precursor (which means it turns into the steroid in your body) --->steroid
lol, hes "informed" and knows whats best for him too

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
listen to the guys on here kid, we are giving you advise, why have no reason to try to steer you wrong here, why do you think all of us are saying not to do it, we cant all be dumba$$es, some of us have used steroids and we know what we are talking about, trust me easy muscle isnt worth your life

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
We just need a mod to lock this thread. A 15 year old wanting steroid lessons in the supp forum....

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
prohormone --> testosterone analogue --> estrogen --> need a SERM

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
kid, alright im gonna say it, when i was in high school i did a cycle cuz i wanted to get bigger stronger, faster as fast as possible fortunately i knew what i was doing and it wasnt anything close to m drol, it was tren, i mainly did it because i wanted to be a better football player. trust me dude its not worth it kid, i had an exxagerated PCT i mean i was so scared i took so many supps for pct for 2 months and a serm for the 1st month. well i came out of it okay but that was cuz i took so many procautions, im trying to say you might get amazing results but sides and life long damage is not worth it, honestly man you can do it with out steroids, i have acheived some amazing results with little to no supplements, just protein and diet and working out like crazy. its not worth it man, this coming from someone who has been in your shoe's.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
i would take creatine and all that stuff and i have taken it but it was nothing like m drol lifting twice the weight over guys way older than me was all from m drol idk how many cals or how much protein i eat but i at least eat 3 meals of 2 chicken breast and ill eat oatmeal (3 packets original) with it but before i workout its 1 1/2 cups of brown rice and for breakfeast is 2 whole eggs with 5 egg whites with oatmeal and i havent been using protein powders lately idk why and my main question was if i take letro with d bol will my gyno get worse idk know why were talking about this other stuff lol

but for real thanks for the advice yall know way more than my brother for his pct after dbol is only novadex xt lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i would take creatine and all that stuff and i have taken it but it was nothing like m drol lifting twice the weight over guys way older than me was all from m drol idk how many cals or how much protein i eat but i at least eat 3 meals of 2 chicken breast and ill eat oatmeal (3 packets original) with it but before i workout its 1 1/2 cups of brown rice and for breakfeast is 2 whole eggs with 5 egg whites with oatmeal and i havent been using protein powders lately idk why
that sounds good, but you dont need steroids, you just need to be patient and let your diet and training take to where you want to be. and dont expect creatine to give anything close to that of mdrol, mdrol is steroid, creatine is made up of amino acids, trust me man stay natural, who gives a **** if someone else is stronger or bigger than you you should pride yourself on your work ethic, progression, training, and diet. once you take pride in those things, size, strength, and looks fill follow. and the sky is the limit man, you dont need roids. and creatine is awesome i always enjoy it, strength gets crazy when your on creatine for about 2 months, thats what i do and strength increases steadily but surely and sometimes strength jumps from week to week, and you can take pride in knowing you did it with out roids

mball52

Awards
  • Established
i would take creatine and all that stuff and i have taken it but it was nothing like m drol lifting twice the weight over guys way older than me was all from m drol idk how many cals or how much protein i eat but i at least eat 3 meals of 2 chicken breast and ill eat oatmeal (3 packets original) with it but before i workout its 1 1/2 cups of brown rice and for breakfeast is 2 whole eggs with 5 egg whites with oatmeal and i havent been using protein powders lately idk why and my main question was if i take letro with d bol will my gyno get worse idk know why were talking about this other stuff lol

but for real thanks for the advice yall know way more than my brother for his pct after dbol is only novadex xt lol
yeah man you just need to understand that people aren't here to give you ****. everyone is telling you what is best for your health. and yes dbol will make your gyno worse. actually all steroids will really. my advice would be to not take steroids at all no matter your age if you are worried about your gyno becoming worse, because all steroids will make it worse. also to respond to one of your comments, m-drol is superdrol, one of the harshest steroids currently available. gains will come man, keep training your ass off throughout your years and the gains will come. i'm roughly your size and i was able to get my bench up to 360 lbs naturally without steroids. just wait some years man, you'll really thank us later i promise.

CaponeCEO

CaponeCEO

Awards
  • Established
This KID sounds retarded. "I just wanna get swole" What the fu*k is get swole. Must be some ghetto term I guess.

I agree that a Mod should lock this thread before it gets out of hand. I'm done reading this thread. I hope its a fake.

juicekid

Banned
Awards
hey capone ceo u can take yo small ass of this thread if u got no advice for me lol

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
hey capone ceo u can take yo small ass of this thread if u got no advice for me lol
What does his size have to do with anything? Read some of his posts, he knows his stuff an obviously you dont. You took superdrol without a SERM!!!!! I am smaller than you but I can guarantee you I put you to shame with my lifts. KIDS SHOULD NOT BE TAKING STEROIDS!!!!!!

triton185

triton185

Awards
  • Established
This is just f*cking stupid! Do.....Not......Do......Steroids! You are too young!

I did not start lifting until I was 21.....was about 190 lbs. In one year I went to about 205lb..... benched 300lbs......squatted 450 (in a contest).....deadlifted 500 (in a contest). I DID NOT TAKE ANY STEROIDS OR PROHORMONES AND THE ONLY SUPPLEMENT I TOOK WAS CREATINE.

Quit be freakin' LAZY and eat right and work out! Instead of spending all your freaking time trying to figure out how to get "SWOLE" the easy way, why don't you spend your time educating yourself on how to get where you want to be naturally and actually be HEALTHY!

Gah, this thread just pissed me off! There is never ever ever something for nothing!! One thing I have learned in my 38 years is that EASY will always f*ck you in the end.....if it is the easy way, you better run!

mball52

Awards
  • Established
This is just f*cking stupid! Do.....Not......Do......Steroids! You are too young!

I did not start lifting until I was 21.....was about 190 lbs. In one year I went to about 205lb..... benched 300lbs......squatted 450 (in a contest).....deadlifted 500 (in a contest). I DID NOT TAKE ANY STEROIDS OR PROHORMONES AND THE ONLY SUPPLEMENT I TOOK WAS CREATINE.

Quit be freakin' LAZY and eat right and work out! Instead of spending all your freaking time trying to figure out how to get "SWOLE" the easy way, why don't you spend your time educating yourself on how to get where you want to be naturally and actually be HEALTHY!

Gah, this thread just pissed me off! There is never ever ever something for nothing!! One thing I have learned in my 38 years is that EASY will always f*ck you in the end.....if it is the easy way, you better run!
this sounds exactly like me when i competed in powerlifting in high school, with my squat being slightly higher. it is very easy to get good lifts without steroids. some people just wanna take the easy way out early i suppose...

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
We warned this kid before he started to not only not take steroids at his age but to run a SERM if he insisted on running the cycle. Sure enough, he posts this "help I think I have gyno" thread. This is a classic case of I TOLD YOU SO!!!!

Big BAMA

Big BAMA

Awards
  • Established
there is no magic pill Dumbazz, learn to lift, eat and rest. time grows muscles and the quick way never stays. you will lose allyou gain if you do it wrong. and grow up, your rep here now is one of a punk kid who doesn't listen to advise given by people twice your age.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
All that back and forth and nobody thought to hit the report button? 15 year old wanting steroid info... Jesus.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
All that back and forth and nobody thought to hit the report button? 15 year old wanting steroid info... Jesus.
Glad to see a mod here - this kid's poor attitude and incompetence are dangerous. Thread should probly be locked before it goes any farther - i still cant believe this is real.

gymaddict20

gymaddict20

Awards
  • Established
Glad to see a mod here - this kid's poor attitude and incompetence are dangerous. Thread should probly be locked before it goes any farther - i still cant believe this is real.
^^^Agreed^^^

Status
Not open for further replies.