NOW brand vs Nutra's Nettle Root?
- 06-04-2010, 02:39 AM
- 06-04-2010, 09:33 AM
Couldn't hurt to try it out. never tried their nettle extract but all of the Now Foods products I've used have been good to go.
06-04-2010, 10:05 AM
My understanding is the most important component of nettle for bodybuilders is the divinil content. So look to see if either of the two brands are standardized for divinil.
06-18-2010, 02:55 AM
06-18-2010, 04:50 AM
You just need to see (or calculate) how much standardized extract there is in each and compare those numbers, since that's the active ingredient. I tried to do this for you, but couldn't find the "Nutra Nettle Root" product you talked about. Could you be more specific? Lots of companies have "nutra" in their name.
06-18-2010, 05:02 AM
nutra is short for nutraplanet, which is the sponsored site for this forum
for nutraplanets product:
im just gonna go with NOW's brand, its halfed price and already capped
CELTIC LABS REP
Similar Forum Threads
- By TexasTitan in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-19-2009, 01:12 PM
- By MHA in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 09-02-2008, 03:13 AM
- By pitbull800 in forum SupplementsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-24-2008, 08:58 AM
- By MuZI in forum NutraplanetReplies: 12Last Post: 06-01-2007, 06:46 PM
- By Pirate! in forum SupplementsReplies: 41Last Post: 02-18-2006, 05:55 PM