Best fat burning supplement to preserve muscle

J

jdhil90

Awards
I'm looking to add some fuel to the fire and want some opinions on some fat loss products that won't cause a lot of muscle mass. I took mitotropin and felt that I lost A LOT of muscle. My arms literally went from big and muscular to effin small and scrawny, but cut. Now my arms are pretty small and stomach is small but very soft and flabby as well as my chest. i don't want to have my arms get any skinnier but want to lose the fat in my torso.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
lean xtreme, recreate, tt33, and take some BCAA's on any cut man helps a lot

J

jdhil90

Awards
cool i'm taking letro right now so don't want to add anything hormonal. i have some gyno and fat in my chest so using letro for that and to reduce estrogen levels while cutting to lose the chest fat. recreate by usp labs right? i'm going to look into that

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
by tt33 i dont mean t3 i mean tt3 from iforce which contains 3,3 and 3,5. lean xtreme might be good too man prevent catabolism

U

UKStrength

Second that ^^^ My personal preference would be a mild PH cycle with a thermogenic as this would be most effective for preserving lean gains, I'll be running AndroHard for this purpose on my next short cut pre-photoshoot :)

Other than that, stacking OEP with a good quality testosterone booster with a proven ingredient such as: Testofen (e.g. Phyto-Testosterone, TestoPro, Free Test) or even a solid aromatase inhibitor such as Formestane LV or Stoked, would produce some great lean muscle mass preservation whilst burning fat. Get some decent BCAAs in there (such as IBCAA) and you've one heck of a stack.

The rest is down to diet mate, keep your protein intake high (1.8-2.0g protein per kilogram of lean body mass) to help with muscle mass too.

C

corsaking

Awards
  • Established
Second that ^^^ My personal preference would be a mild PH cycle with a thermogenic as this would be most effective for preserving lean gains, I'll be running AndroHard for this purpose on my next short cut pre-photoshoot :)

Other than that, stacking OEP with a good quality testosterone booster with a proven ingredient such as: Testofen (e.g. Phyto-Testosterone, TestoPro, Free Test) or even a solid aromatase inhibitor such as Formestane LV or Stoked, would produce some great lean muscle mass preservation whilst burning fat. Get some decent BCAAs in there (such as IBCAA) and you've one heck of a stack.

The rest is down to diet mate, keep your protein intake high (1.8-2.0g protein per kilogram of lean body mass) to help with muscle mass too.
ANDROHARD is expensive (64 quid)over here UK Strength -i guess you have some perks being PP rep

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Bcaa and high protien and some cardio...eviscerate will help as well...oep is good with a test

S

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I second the OEP. Its the best damn fat burner I've ever tried and I've tried a few!

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm looking to add some fuel to the fire and want some opinions on some fat loss products that won't cause a lot of muscle mass. I took mitotropin and felt that I lost A LOT of muscle. My arms literally went from big and muscular to effin small and scrawny, but cut. Now my arms are pretty small and stomach is small but very soft and flabby as well as my chest. i don't want to have my arms get any skinnier but want to lose the fat in my torso.
OEP will destroy the Fat NO MATTER WHAT simply and easy WORKS

but if you want loose fat and Preserve your muscle mass

OEP+Alpha-T2+Prime=Success

an important point supps HELP A LOT in the journey but really for your purpose make a good balanced diet and hard weight training
The Best Diet for your purpose is Cyclic-Ketogenic Dieting (CKD) why?

carbohydrate cycles to maintain muscular mass while losing fat mass.

:fing02:

EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Patience is all you need to supplement to lose fat and not lose muscle. Guys want to drop 12lbs in 5 weeks and wonder why half is muscle loss.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm taking asgt, oxe, and alpha t2..I'm on my first week only but ill keep u posted on results...supposed to be a great stack for keeping mass and cutting...

P

pctforeal

Awards
  • Established
Well I've done a heck of a job maintaining my muscle while using oep+recreate in an extreme cal defecit so...take that for what its worth.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Clenbuterol.
oh yeah i forgot about this, my first time using clen, was amazing,i used it toward the end of my PCT and strength went through the roof, i mean i gained as much on clen as i did from my tren/p plex cycle.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah i forgot about this, my first time using clen, was amazing,i used it toward the end of my PCT and strength went through the roof, i mean i gained as much on clen as i did from my tren/p plex cycle.
Thats impressive. I am actually planning on using it previous to my cycle as I am carrying a little more bf then I would like to go into a cycle with, then run it during or after my PCT as well. Should have me about where I want to be.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
id say stay away form stims inorder to control cort, so maybe dermatherm target, and alpha-t2 would be great

S

shoorty0690

Awards
Would 11-oxo be a good addition to the Alpha t2, and OEP? Would probably need some sort of mild PCT though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA's.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
P-slin is on sale for 13 bucks. You can reduce your carb intake but make those carbs count, by directing them toward your muscles, thus giving you a weight loss edge. You cant beat that price for the edge you get and its and excellent pre-wo product. Anabolic pump is also a great product which is used before your meals each day for carb control as well. I know i sound like a rep, lol which im not, but i actually have not used AP in quite a while due to insuficient funds. I like these products because i hate cutting back on what i eat and, while i love stims, i dont like taking stims through out the day every day. I just like stims here and there for a pick me up.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
as far as otc fat loss supps go..i've had good success with stacking lipo 6x with lean xtreme. you can throw in a good natty test booster like recycle too to switch things up a bit. clen works..but i always loose muscle on it..but i see others having good success with it.

must try OEP out.

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
TT-33 is a great option, it will preferentially target fat tissue and really spark your metabolic rate

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
as far as otc fat loss supps go..i've had good success with stacking lipo 6x with lean xtreme. you can throw in a good natty test booster like recycle too to switch things up a bit. clen works..but i always loose muscle on it..but i see others having good success with it.

must try OEP out.
you shouldnt be losing muscle on clen. If your losing muscle its because your cals are too low or your clen is something else...

furyhockey

furyhockey

Awards
I used Recreate from USP during my prep. I needed a low stim fat burner cuz I'm addicted to pre-WO's.

T

Test300

Awards
I am a big fan of Mitotropin-15 pounds in 30 days, and I actually kept getting stronger, lol.

I am using the Cytolean right now, but nothing really to report yet.

I did not really care for Recreate as much, and I have not tried OEP yet.

I really liked 6oxo combined with E/C, that worked really well.

Now that it is gone, I am going to put ATD in it's place with another Mitotropin cycle in a few months. That is just to lose that last little bit though.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am a big fan of Mitotropin-15 pounds in 30 days, and I actually kept getting stronger, lol.

I am using the Cytolean right now, but nothing really to report yet.

I did not really care for Recreate as much, and I have not tried OEP yet.

I really liked 6oxo combined with E/C, that worked really well.

Now that it is gone, I am going to put ATD in it's place with another Mitotropin cycle in a few months. That is just to lose that last little bit though.
Try Alpha-T2 + OEP.....then you believe :fing02:

T

Test300

Awards
Try Alpha-T2 + OEP.....then you believe :fing02:
I really want to try that one out. I love the stuff in Mito that makes you feel high though, it was amazing really. I think it is PEA?

Mito is cheaper than the AT2/OEP stack, but I could use OEP for like 2 months instead of Cyto V2, which doesn't really do anything energy wise for me.

I only used Mito, no other caffeine or anything. Before that I limited the caffeine for seemingly months, maybe 100 mgs a day or less, maybe more, but nothing consistent, so I know it isn't my adrenals RE: Cyto not really doing anything.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
you shouldnt be losing muscle on clen. If your losing muscle its because your cals are too low or your clen is something else...
i've tried clen on numerous occasions...with lower than maintenece...eating at maintenence and the above maintenence...on all occasions i lost muscle along with fat. all other variables were kept as constant as possible. maybe it just doesnt work too great on me...i dunno. gone through tons of logs and faq's with regard to clen. so i am familiar with it. i've decided the only time i will try it again is if i am running a strong PH cycle. its liquid clen (green) from a popular research lab company..most buy their serm's from them too.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i've tried clen on numerous occasions...with lower than maintenece...eating at maintenence and the above maintenence...on all occasions i lost muscle along with fat. all other variables were kept as constant as possible. maybe it just doesnt work too great on me...i dunno. gone through tons of logs and faq's with regard to clen. so i am familiar with it. i've decided the only time i will try it again is if i am running a strong PH cycle. its liquid clen (green) from a popular research lab company..most buy their serm's from them too.
i have used clen onced and it gave me amazing stregnth increase im talking like 40lbs on my max bench in 30 days while cutting. i thought it was freaking insane i was getting kinda scared cuz my strength shot up just by using clen but my breathing got phucked up when i came off it, but yeah it gave me better strength than tren. i was dosing kinda high though.clen just loves me for some reason however cant say the same for epistane that stuff hates me. goes to show not everyone is the same.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
i have used clen onced and it gave me amazing stregnth increase im talking like 40lbs on my max bench in 30 days while cutting. i thought it was freaking insane i was getting kinda scared cuz my strength shot up just by using clen but my breathing got phucked up when i came off it, but yeah it gave me better strength than tren. i was dosing kinda high though.clen just loves me for some reason however cant say the same for epistane that stuff hates me. goes to show not everyone is the same.
wow you serious? wish it reacted the same with me..i have loads of clen left too..wish i could have put it to better use.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
wow you serious? wish it reacted the same with me..i have loads of clen left too..wish i could have put it to better use.
The stuff shows anabolic/anti catabolic effect in animals but animals can tolerate a much higher dose per lb of body weight than humans. I really think your stuff is bunk or your really just dont have your cals dialed in enough like you think you might but i dunno. Just never heard anyone else have that problem.

H

Hefsinthegym

Awards
Try this one, you''ll be glad you did. You will need:
alpha T2 - Performance Enhancing Supplements
Oxy Elite Pro - USP Labs
Prime - USP Labs
CLA - GNC or any brand using Tonalin variety (Tonalin is very important here)
Extend - Scivation

Build a nutrition plan that gives you 50% protein, 30% carbs (complex), 20% fats (g0od ones of course), at a caloric intake that is just below your maintenance level. Try not to go to extreme here, as this will not be any help to the muscle gains you want. Follow this over 5-6 small meals a day. Supplement your protein intake with a high quality Whey isolate powder like Gold Standard from Optimum Nutrition. It would not hurt to add in casein as well (either powdered with the whey or eat cottage cheese like a mad man - both work for me!). Space meals as close the 3 hours apart as possible! Very important!

Daily dosing protocol:
Meal 1
2-aT2 + 2-OEP - dosed 30min before meal
2-CLA + 2-Prime + 1-scoop of Extend to 8-10 oz water w/morning meal
( I also suggest getting in an Omega 3 cap or 2 here - 2g of high quality fish oil such as salmon)

Meal 2
1 CLA Usually a protein shake w/ a quality carb

Meal 3
1-aT2 + 1-OEP - dosed 30min before meal
1-CLA + 2-Prime

Meal 4 - pre-WO meal if your a late afternoon trainer like I am.
25-30g of Whey Isolate and Casein protein
1-scoop of Extend to 8-10 oz water

30 minutes before Workout - 2 scoops of Jacked + 2 Prime

Meal 5 - post workout
1 CLA + minimum 25g Whey isolate + banana and 1/2 cup oatmeal or the like get some simple carbs here!

Meal 6 - pre bed
1 CLA + Protein baby - all protein! Natty peanut butter and cottage chese or casein powder. The body needs long term protein sources while you sleep to stay anabolic.

Now if funds are not an issue, add these to the arsenal for the ultimate effect:
Anabolic Pump - USP - 15 minutes before 3 of your meals
Powerfull - USP - 3 30 minutes pre WO and 3 1 hour before or 1 hour after your pre bed meal.
Dark Matter - 2 scoops in place of post workout meal

I rep for no one! You have to do your research, which mine led to this plan that helped me rid my body of the last 50 of 90+ pounds. I not only feel the new muscle, but also see it! Give it a try, I think it just may be what your looking for.

Also, if you get a chance to ever try Pink Magic from USP (not available currently, but soon), DO IT! Stuff is absolutely amazing and will stack well in this protocol with Prime!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
yeah man i got hella strong on that stuff, i mean that stuff loves me. but man breathing got phucked up off of it so +/-.

J

jdhil90

Awards
I checked out the alpha-t2 and oep stack and was instantly sold. they look like amazing products and so far good reviews on them both. thanks guys

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
The stuff shows anabolic/anti catabolic effect in animals but animals can tolerate a much higher dose per lb of body weight than humans. I really think your stuff is bunk or your really just dont have your cals dialed in enough like you think you might but i dunno. Just never heard anyone else have that problem.
i doubt the stuff is bunk cos most of the people who were loggin it had bought it off the same research chem lab! was using regular dosing protocol..starting @ 60mcg's and raming upto 120mcg's. i loose fat on it..but i always loose muscle too...like i mentioned before..i've tried it many times with different caloric intakes..doesnt seem to make much difference.

how did you guys dose it?

also i think we're going off topic here..sorry op :)

U

UKStrength

Tried Transdermal Clen mate? There's a great thread on this in the Transdermal forum. You'd just need a carrier such as DermaTherm Target, Eviscerate, Napalm etc. and some liquid clen.

brownchoclit

brownchoclit

Awards
Tried Transdermal Clen mate? There's a great thread on this in the Transdermal forum. You'd just need a carrier such as DermaTherm Target, Eviscerate, Napalm etc. and some liquid clen.
no bro..never tried anything transdermal. i was to give albuterol a try..sometime soon i will..