Cla with L-carnitine together

S

SemiticPride

Awards
Hey everyone

I'm a 22 yrs old male, I have got some fats wich I'm trying to get rid of by diet and exercise, I started taking CLA tonalin 4 weeks ago but I 'm still not sure how many pills should I take everyday to get the most of the benefits

The bottle says 1250 mg.....So plz tell me without the "grams" thing, how many pills should I take a day??? 2 ?? 3 ??

Today I started using L-carnitine Along with the CLA, in the bottle it says 250 mg.....So how about this one how many pills a day should I take???

and is it ok to take both everyday???

Thank u

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i went with 6 grams of cla a day, so like 5 pills a day of urs. as far as carnitine, u can take a decent amount. i dont know if its gona help much, tho. split the cla up into 3 doses with ur 3 biggest meals and take 1 or 2 of the carnitine pills with it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I take about 5-6 grams per day..so 5 pills per day I would say..as wat tnubs said spread the doses maybe 2 with the biggest meals and one with the smallest...it takes time to see results with the cla but worth it....

S

SemiticPride

Awards
Thanx :D

So there's no harm if I took 2 pills 3 times a day although every pill has 1250 gm of cla ???

and whats the decent amount of 250 gm l-carnitine ??

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Get Now Foods Carnitine tabs. it's a pure form of Carnitine l-tartate (which is the most researched form). You can do 1gram 2-3 times a day.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
ya, you can take a few grams a day of the carnitines, but LCLT is mainly for if you are playing around with hormone levels as it will increase the androgen receptor density. so if you are taking a test booster, or divanyl, or some type of AI it would be good. PLCAR would probably be the best for fat loss but its expensive. l-carnitine straight i dont think will do much of anything. ALCAR will help give some energy, might help with fat loss some and is the cheapest.

G

good2Badawg

Awards
  • Established
not sure about the carn but i have read that about 3.5 grams is the most efficient daily dose for cla...so for the pills you have 3/day spread throughout the day should be ideal...more may cause some slightly increased fat loss but not very significant especially when cost is factored in

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
ya, you can take a few grams a day of the carnitines, but LCLT is mainly for if you are playing around with hormone levels as it will increase the androgen receptor density. so if you are taking a test booster, or divanyl, or some type of AI it would be good. PLCAR would probably be the best for fat loss but its expensive. l-carnitine straight i dont think will do much of anything. ALCAR will help give some energy, might help with fat loss some and is the cheapest.
LCLT will help with LBM without adding a testbooster ,Ai,etc...

All carnitines help with transporting fatty acids to the mitochondria but LCLT also increases AR density. IMHO it's a win win situation.With that said PLCAR is awesome as well. Use Google scholar to look up some studies done on LCLT and PLCAR to learn how they work and help you pick the right one. I just use both.

Mr Aestheticz

Mr Aestheticz

Awards
  • Established
My .02 general estimate tak3 3g of L-Carnitine a day 1g b4 training, 1g post-wo, then 1g before bed. As far as the CLA same thing 3g a day is suffice I would say 1g w/ b-fast, 1g with another meal, and 1g b4 bed.

..EASY!!!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
thebigt Supplements 5
C Weight Loss 20
T Anabolics 20
Woody Weight Loss 12
Ari Gold Product Reviews 0