bulking up stack help..wats the best stack?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok im writing this for a friend of mine who doesnt use the computer lol so im doing him the favor in trying to find the best bulk stack. He wants to get huge. He asked whats the closest thing to steroids and i have no idea what to recommend..He want to gain 10lbs min.....Any recommendations?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
The closest thing to steroids is steroids. Test e for 12 weeks will get you 10lbs without even working out, lol.

Just playing but seriously - if he wants to gain and he isnt then he probly isnt missing a key supplement but rather is missing a key in his diet or training. Ask "your friend" :)lol:) to post his diet/training and training experience as well as stats (height/weight/bf%).

The best way to get over a plateau is to change up diet/training.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lol ur gonna probably need more info before most people will tell u about whats the strongest stuff out there,

but here goes, based on no information, strongest stuff around still superdrol PH, turinabol LV, a good cotisol supressor for PCT, a SERM for PCT liver juice for liver portection on cycle, creatine, BCAA, protein food food food...... i also like to use a good preworkout, my fav at the moment is Maximize V2!

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
at the moment hes working so i cant get more info..but i can give a rough draft lol..hes 5'9" weighs 190 trains 4-5 times per week..
jn- can u put a stack for him? ill just give him a stack and ill let him go from there...

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
at the moment hes working so i cant get more info..but i can give a rough draft lol..hes 5'9" weighs 190 trains 4-5 times per week..
jn- can u put a stack for him? ill just give him a stack and ill let him go from there...
Is he looking for a PH or a natty stack? Is he ready for a PH in terms of knowing what to do for PCT, etc. I'm concerned that he isnt using a computer..... i mean..... personal computers have been mainstream for about 25 years now.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Yeah he probably needs a natty stack.

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
First off he should do plenty of reading first, a natty stack does seem best, I never like seeing things like I want the closest to thing to steroids, my answer is do a 16 week cycle of test p and eq shooting 4 times a week, 64 shots total. Shoot your traps then squat the next morning, that makes you a man, or stupid not sure which. But on a more serious side fenugreek extract products work well, testopro or phytotest are good products. D aspartic acid supplements are getting popular, I've been taking tcf-1 myself. I am also a fan of powerfull by usp labs. Resveratrol is also a hot thing in the natural market, helps increase libido, fights estrogen. Those would be good places to start. I still say a 16 week cycle works best though, just my opinion though.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
First off he should do plenty of reading first, a natty stack does seem best, I never like seeing things like I want the closest to thing to steroids, my answer is do a 16 week cycle of test p and eq shooting 4 times a week, 64 shots total. Shoot your traps then squat the next morning, that makes you a man, or stupid not sure which. But on a more serious side fenugreek extract products work well, testopro or phytotest are good products. D aspartic acid supplements are getting popular, I've been taking tcf-1 myself. I am also a fan of powerfull by usp labs. Resveratrol is also a hot thing in the natural market, helps increase libido, fights estrogen. Those would be good places to start. I still say a 16 week cycle works best though, just my opinion though.
Phytotest and Tcf-1 would be a pretty ballin stack.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea he wants anything that will best help and give the most gains...he said no needles though lol he scared of them..so I guess anything else...idk I'm confused about all this I'm like clueless to all of it...can u give a detailed cycle on wat supplement and when to take and how long..like a scheduled breakdown..I appreciate it people..at the moment I'm reading and trying to educate myself on this as well...but at the moment I'm clueless lol...he said a ph or natty even though he don't know lol..watever is best I guess

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I was reading a lil on the phytotest and tcf-1 stack seems pretty good...anything else I can add to it?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Lots of guys have bulked up nicely on this, I would recommend using tcf-1 in pct as well, phytotest could also be added.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Based on your and your friends general lack of knowledge on this stuff I am going to say stay away from hormonal products, they are unnecessary at this point.

First and foremost, work on your diet and routine, once this is improved, you could look to at some of the following products:

A Testosterone boosting supplement containing DAA, or D-Aspartate Acid. It works by naturally, (nonhormonal), raising testosterone through the conversion of cholesterol into Testosterone. A product that contains DAA is:Testosterone Conversion Factor-1. I would run this for 12 days on, 12 days off, and 12 days back on, which would use up a bottle.

Previously people mentioned stacking this with Phyto-Testosterone. This wouldn't be a bad idea, because you might get the effects of increased testosterone two fold. Fenugreek, or more specifically the standardized extract Testofen, is the active ingredient in Phyto-Test. It has been shown to mimic the effects of increased testosterone, which can lead to mass gain and strength increase. This is another Primordial product: Phyto-Test

If you/your friend are not using creatine, then I would definitely look to add this product. Creatine is by far one of the most studied supplements in the industry and is proven effective by increasing performance of an athlete, which will lead to attaining your goals. Creatine goes back and forth as far as people's recommendation, but I always go Primordial with Creatine. The reason why is that they use only Creapure creatine, which is a highly purified and strictly tested form of creatine monohydrate that comes from Germany. Can't beat the price of Primordial's 1000g tub. Creapure.

You will also want to consider a preworkout. These can give you the extra intensity you need to push hard during a workout and increase intensity. As of now I am using White Flood by Controlled Labs. It has given me extreme intensity and is a very strong stimulant. It has been my saving grace to push through a few workouts. I am currently awaiting a shipment of Anadraulic State GT from LG Sciences, it is sai to be less of a heavy stim, but more designer designed pre workout. White Flood, ASGT

So basically a stack that looks something like this would be pretty good and completely natural:

Phyto-Testosterone
TCF-1
Creapure
White Flood/ASGT

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Creapure is bomb, very pure no extras. White flood is a solid product and a great price. I am still waitiing to take phytotest for a test run though, might get it this month, so excited.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe some prime?

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I took prime when the first run came out on sale, I did not notice anything spectacular. However I was using the old dosing protocol that was later thrown out the window. I would like to try it again and dose much higher. Although right now I'm on a powerfull, sustain alpha, and tcf-1 stack that I am liking very much so.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Kickstart with 4wks of dbol then sust/deca for 16/14 weeks. This OTC stuff is garbage. You retain all water weight then just lose it soon after. Been there done that.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Kickstart with 4wks of dbol then sust/deca for 16/14 weeks. This OTC stuff is garbage. You retain all water weight then just lose it soon after. Been there done that.
So you are recommending an AAS cycle to someone knowing nothing of their diet/routine/anything? Hell I dont even think he mentioned an age.

SemperFi9999

Awards
So you are recommending an AAS cycle to someone knowing nothing of their diet/routine/anything? Hell I dont even think he mentioned an age.
This is to the masses that are recommending this OTC garbarge. Even TRT dosages of test will yield anyone better results and save them lots of $ in the long run.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is to the masses that are recommending this OTC garbarge. Even TRT dosages of test will yield anyone better results and save them lots of $ in the long run.
Which will completely disregard peoples wishes to:

• Stay Natural (competitive reasons)
  • Stay natural (health reasons)
  • choose to avoid injection
  • choose to stay within the law
AAS is definitely not for everyone, and OTC supplementation has seen a drastic increase in effectiveness. To disregard the whole market is an overspeculation, just as recommending AAS to everyone is.

SemperFi9999

Awards
Which will completely disregard peoples wishes to:

• Stay Natural (competitive reasons)
  • Stay natural (health reasons)
  • choose to avoid injection
  • choose to stay within the law
AAS is definitely not for everyone, and OTC supplementation has seen a drastic increase in effectiveness. To disregard the whole market is an overspeculation, just as recommending AAS to everyone is.
Some AAS are alot safer than destroying your liver with these PH's and using OTC PCT stuff. To each his own, and TRT is legal with scripted AAS.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Some AAS are alot safer than destroying your liver with these PH's and using OTC PCT stuff. To each his own, and TRT is legal with scripted AAS.
Oh, I didnt recommend him any oral PH/DS, in fact I told him to stay away from them completely. Yes I believe AAS can be safer then PHs, but I think both would not be the best for this person, who is most likely young, and slightly inexperienced. Everything recommended in my post is created with natural compounds.

Dont let the syringe of the TCF-1 fool you, it is used to dose the liquid suspended DAA, but is completely hormone free.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
sorry for the delay...well my friend is 38 years old and he said he diets good..he is on creatine and all the other basics and was taking muscle tech nano x9 yes muscle tech lol...He said he took a pro hormone before is called "Advanced Muscle Science Pro Anabolic Kit" he took the whole cycle of it....He takes advice from his friend at work..I told him i can get some advice from u guys bcause u guys know what u talking about...Im not into the whole ph and stuff but i am educating myself...he does train hard just looking for a new stack thats the best i guess...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
all these prefixes i have no idea what they mean lol.....

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
AAS = Anabolic Androgenic Steroids
PH = ProHormone
DS = Designer Steroid
TRT = Testosterone Replacement Therapy
DAA = Active ingredient in TCF-1
TCF-1 = Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 (a natural supp by primordial)
OTC = Over the counter
PCT = Post Cycle Therapy

That should cover most this thread.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
sorry for the delay...well my friend is 38 years old and he said he diets good..he is on creatine and all the other basics and was taking muscle tech nano x9 yes muscle tech lol...He said he took a pro hormone before is called "Advanced Muscle Science Pro Anabolic Kit" he took the whole cycle of it....He takes advice from his friend at work..I told him i can get some advice from u guys bcause u guys know what u talking about...Im not into the whole ph and stuff but i am educating myself...he does train hard just looking for a new stack thats the best i guess...
Well his age changes things a bit. Tell him to drop the muscle tech. Is he looking for an anabolic or a natural stack? If anabolic, then find out what his calorie intake is, weight, height, and how long he has been working out.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe a test booster will do him some good

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Heretostudy. Thank you. He's looking for anabolic but no needles. Cals he said Is around 2500. He's 5"9'. Weighs 190 he has a stubburn belly fat. He's been working out since sept last year.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea I told him to drop mt. Lol. Well he took that prohormone I described earlier in the post. But he said it didn't do much.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Heretostudy. Thank you. He's looking for anabolic but no needles. Cals he said Is around 2500. He's 5"9'. Weighs 190 he has a stubburn belly fat. He's been working out since sept last year.
Well here is my suggestion:

Eat 3500 calories. 2500 calories is rather low to bulk with, if he is worried about fat he can increase his cardio slightly.

Since you/he won't listen to me anyway:

Go for an Hdrol run. Hdrol can give fairly large gains as well as some fat loss. It has been a very successful compound for the community.

You can see the steroid profile of hdrol here:

Hdrol, as well as most oral anabolics, require liver support, such as milk thistle. I would recommend running Liver juice which is a milk thistle product in liquid form that is shown to be very effective for liver protection.

The one other supplement you will want to look at is cycle assist from CEL. Cycle assist can be beneficial in many ways, including keeping Blood Pressure under control.

You WILL need a post cycle therapy for this cycle. There is no question of this, and if you even consider skipping it, then don't bother running the cycle. It can throw your hormones so far off normal that you end up needing testosterone replacement therapy the rest of your life. If you are going to do a cycle do it safe.

I recommend the following:

SERM:
Nolva/Clomid/Toremifene. These are not sold in stores and you must look for where to get them from. Do not ask for a source on the boards as this will lead you to being banned. Don't skimp on this, if you cant find them, don't bother running the cycle.

Additional supplements:

I would run your creatine during PCT, but not on cycle. Adding it back to PCT will help you keep your gains.

I would also look into a resveratol product for PCT. Resveratol can keepp estrogen under control while giving your testosterone a boost. An example of a resveratol product would be Sustain Alpha, also by Primordial.

You can also look to have cortisol control added to PCT, in that instance a product such as endoamp will provide you with cortisol control, slight test boost and possible GH increase, provided by ingredients such as Alpha-Size.

Basically what I would recommend is just going with the Turinabol-LV stack from Primordial. Turinabol is h-drol in a liqua-vade form which makes it significantly easier to dose properly. The stack comes with the Turinabol, Liver Juice, Endo Amp, and Toco-8, which is a vitamin e complex that will provide cardiovascular benefits and keep cholesterol under control.

Cycle Assist
http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/competitive-edge-labs/cycle-assist-240-capsules.html

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
By the way, on the cycle:

Eat at least 3500 calories
Drink 1.5-2 gallons of water a day
Watch your macros, make sure you are getting the proper amounts of Protein/Carbs/Fats.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Holy crap!!! 3500 cals? Ok I'll make sure I tellbhim all that

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So hdrol with the turinabol of stack? I mean I don't wanna go searching for something that's not for me LOL so ibrather stick to something I can get for him rather easy.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yea he told me he takes in 2500 so illbtell him to up his calories to min of 3500. So I'll recommend turinabol. Im guessing he just need to up cals and turinabol as his supplement.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea he told me he takes in 2500 so illbtell him to up his calories to min of 3500. So I'll recommend turinabol. Im guessing he just need to up cals and turinabol as his supplement.
But remember, Turinabol is a prohormone, so the rest of those supplements are necessary for his health.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok not a problem...Can you give me a run down on the supplements and when and how to dose..I appreciate all your help

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
ok im writing this for a friend of mine who doesnt use the computer lol so im doing him the favor in trying to find the best bulk stack. He wants to get huge. He asked whats the closest thing to steroids and i have no idea what to recommend..He want to gain 10lbs min.....Any recommendations?

man there is SOO many factores that go into play here its hard ot help, as for 10lb he pobibly just need to work on hi diet and trainning but....

a good muscle building stack i would rec is:
TURINABOL MUSCLE STACK from pp.

I would also rec ASGT from lg with it for pre-workout and if he dont like stims then Pre-max from pp.

we need more info to help better but thats a stack i rec.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you guys i appreciate all ur help...He going to go with the turinabol stack...ill keep u guys posted on his progress...I would love to try it myself but not ready or dare take ph....Yea im taking ASGT and im going to recommend it to him as well..hope u guys enjoyed ur weekend.It was my bday so i def enjoyed :)

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thank you guys i appreciate all ur help...He going to go with the turinabol stack...ill keep u guys posted on his progress...I would love to try it myself but not ready or dare take ph....Yea im taking ASGT and im going to recommend it to him as well..hope u guys enjoyed ur weekend.It was my bday so i def enjoyed :)
Happy late bday, and good luck to you and your friend.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx buddy!!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Good call halfhuman about tyring to stay natural, anytime you take one of these hormonals it messes with your head after you come off cycle. However I didn't notice it with the transdermals from pp but I cannot compare to the lv versions as I have not taken any yet.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hatefuone thanx. I'm staying away for sure. This was info for my friend. I'm on pink magic :). Well not till next week

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Keep us updated on your buddy. Good luck with the pink magic, looks like a decent product and usp is a great company, currently using powerfull with tcf-1 and sustain alpha myself.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
will do....yea i dying to try it out..one more week ;-)..i know about powerfull and tcf-1 in which i was planning to maybe stack tcf-1 with pink magic...SA i know nothing about need to research on that...hows that stack working for u?

Distilled Water

Distilled Water

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Steak, eggs, fish, sweet potato's, brown rice and a mix of DC and FST-7 training. Maybe some ASGT pre-workout and some Postal post-wrokout.