best betga-alanine product

rage123

Awards
what company do you think makes the best beta alanine product..im taking SNS beta alanine right now via capsule and i have been seeing gains, but I dont know how much is from the beta alanine, since im also taking creapure creatine, prime, and animal stack. what do you guys consider the best beta alanine and at what dosage

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have had good luck with Carnage my MST or Beta Alanine by Primoridal Performance...both are great.

HereToStudy

HereToStudy

Primordial Performance Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Beta Alanine by Primordial.
It compliments the Creapure well and could take the addition of their IBCAAs as well.

Yes, it appears that beta-alanine can enhance creatine’s ability to reduce body fat and build muscle in combination with resistance training. (7) Essentially, beta-alanine makes creatine work better.

This synergy was discovered by researchers in 2006, when 33 male subjects were randomly assigned to either a placebo, creatine, or creatine + beta-alanine group. After 10 weeks of weight training, the placebo group improved an average of 10lbs on bench press and squat strength, whereas both creatine and creatine + beta-alanine groups improved their average bench press by 25lbs and their squat strength by 55lbs. However, only the creatine + beta-alanine group had improvement in body composition [simultaneous muscle growth and fat reduction].

When beta-alanine was combined with BCAA’s it was found to reduce post workout muscle soreness from exercise, thus suggesting that beta-alanine and BCAA’s have synergistic effects on enhancing muscle recovery.(8) Making them best rated post workout supplements.

Note: Until further research is done, it’s unclear whether or not beta-alanine and creatine have synergistic effects on increasing muscular endurance when used together(5-6).
source

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
a trusted company would be best beet, what type of gains are u seeing with it, just curious..... best best bet, get a pure Beta alanine like primordial's and add it to things that dont have a full dose in them, such as superpump250, noxplode and others that dont have beta alanine in them or enough!

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
a trusted company would be best beet, what type of gains are u seeing with it, just curious..... best best bet, get a pure Beta alanine like primordial's and add it to things that dont have a full dose in them, such as superpump250, noxplode and others that dont have beta alanine in them or enough!
Good idea, I like white flood and think it would benefit from some added beta alanine.

mreast

Awards
I would probably just buy bulk beta no need to go with expensive brands its all really the same thing....

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
what company do you think makes the best beta alanine product..im taking SNS beta alanine right now via capsule and i have been seeing gains, but I dont know how much is from the beta alanine, since im also taking creapure creatine, prime, and animal stack. what do you guys consider the best beta alanine and at what dosage
well for good endurance :
I think that PP (primordialperformance) makes the best Beta alanine product.
its in bulk and its pritty cheap price.

I rec 1g 3-4 times a day doses being about 2-4hrs apart.
I usually mix it in with my protein drinks and also in ASGT when i use it.
id rec ASGT and pp's beta-A before a good workout.

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Creatine and BA are a great syngery. Studies have even gone further than that. On top of actually measuring the increase in carnosine inside the muscle cell (hard proof that it’s doing what it is supposed to), researchers have measured the results trained athletes achieved with this new supplement.

In this study researchers measured what effects beta-alanine had on athletes that were taking creatine. The study involved 3 groups, a control group (took nothing), a creatine group (5 grams of creatine monohydrate twice a day) and a creatine and beta-alanine group (5 grams of creatine monohydrate twice a day and 3.2 grams of beta-alanine daily).

We know that creatine monohydrate is an outrageously effective supplement with hundreds of studies supporting it. So you would certainly expect results from the creatine group. But what about the creatine/beta-alanine group? What kind of results were seen there? How about almost 400% greater power output when measured by a 4-minute all-out cycle ergometer exercise test over the creatine supplemented control! Adding beta-alanine to the mix nearly quadrupled the power output in this particular test.

What about muscle growth? I thought you would never ask. In a study using collegiate football players, results showed that supplementing with beta-alanine and creatine monohydrate increased lean muscle mass 3 times greater than creatine monohydrate alone. Adding beta-alanine gave triple the results in lean muscle growth!

Now not only did beta-alanine promote almost 3-times more muscle growth it also reduced body fat almost twice as much as was measured in the creatine group. 3-times more lean muscle and almost twice the fat loss when compared to one of the most effective performance supplements ever. I would say that’s some serious results.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I'm mixing Primordial's Beta-Alanine, Creapure, IBCAA, GlycoCarn, and VitaBerry. My workouts are really benefiting. I have some E-Pharm TestForce on the way, I will be mixing it into my custom preworkout drink.

UKStrength

I'm mixing Primordial's Beta-Alanine, Creapure, IBCAA, GlycoCarn, and VitaBerry. My workouts are really benefiting. I have some E-Pharm TestForce on the way, I will be mixing it into my custom preworkout drink.
Great combo there mate ^^^ Be interesting to get your feedback on TestForce.

Bullyson

Awards
Beta Alanine powder by Pr0S0urce. It's $13 for 200 grams. Can't beat that with a stick.

Outstanding

Awards
  • Established
NRG-X Labs produces Beta MAXX, which is fortified with ALA, Niacin, high-yield Grape Seed Extract, L-norvaline etc; a very worthy synergistic supplement. Ultimate Nutrition makes a very good product as well, called Red Zone; but it contains stimulants, which I stray away from personally, although you may like the additive beta-tingling/stimulant sensation.

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/nrgx/betamaxx.html

http://www.bodybuilding.com/store/un/redzone.html

brad1224

brad1224

Awards
  • Established
to e honest i like the 100fast400...cheap and effective

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
to e honest i like the 100fast400...cheap and effective
Nutra is cheaper. No need in letting the BN green monster gobble up your hard earned green. Let the Nutra ninja monkeys help protect your wallet from unwarranted abuse. Nutra> :saw: <BN

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
I have had good luck with Carnage my MST or Beta Alanine by Primoridal Performance...both are great.
ME secound that but I want to try PP....

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used sci fits very cheap and i cant tell the diff from any other beta alanine

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like buy it in bulk from np, or if you are already buying something from pp's site might as well throw it in I figure.