Transdermal Combo

dusty

dusty

Awards
So ive heard of people using clen with eviscerate, thus making clenviscerate. I just got some clen in so i was wondering if i could mix the clen in with suppress C. would this work?

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Personally I would just run the clen solo, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off and repeat. Run the suppress c in the off weeks.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So ive heard of people using clen with eviscerate, thus making clenviscerate. I just got some clen in so i was wondering if i could mix the clen in with suppress C. would this work?
people freaking LOVE their clenviscerate combo, i dont see why you couldnt use supress c and clen, but if ur a chemist at heart liek u sound to be, primoridal makes a topical solution that they sell, you could make what ever you wanted.....:squareeyed:

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IDK if the carrier is site specific or systemic. You REALLY need to check on that. Otherwise, there would be little difference than taking it orally.

dusty

dusty

Awards
people freaking LOVE their clenviscerate combo, i dont see why you couldnt use supress c and clen, but if ur a chemist at heart liek u sound to be, primoridal makes a topical solution that they sell, you could make what ever you wanted.....:squareeyed:
this sounds interesting. ill have to look into it.