Phenibut Experiences - AnabolicMinds.com

Phenibut Experiences

  1. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    Phenibut Experiences


    I was curious who has tried it, and their experiences and dosage on it.


    Phenibut HCl

    ß-Phenyl-GABA; 2-Phenyl-GABA; 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid
    CAS [1078-21-3]


    Phenibut is a remarkable compound. It is pharmacologically classified as a mood elevator, cognitive enhancer (nootropic), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety treatment), and tranquilizer. It is actively and successfully used in Russia to treat a variety of ailments including but not limited to depression, anxiety, physical weakness, anorexia/weight loss, sleep disorders, and psychosis.

    Its subjective effects are quite unique. Phenibut gives a calming effect, however this effect is not associated with ány sedation. Quite the contrary, phenibut seems to enhance concentration and awareness and it boosts clarity of thinking. It also seems to allow one to work harder with less perceived effort. The overall experience is pleasant and cannot be described as “drug like”. Additionally, there is no rebound “crash’ effect from phenibut nor are there any addiction or drug dependence issues associated with its usage. However, with repeated dosing over long periods a tolerance may
    develop, and as a consequence higher dosages may be necessary for the same effects to be duplicated.

  2. Jcc
    Jcc is offline
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    Received mine on monday and have experimented with it quite a bit this week. Though I will have to cut back as it appears tolerance does build quickly.

    Anyways, the first day I took about 5 grams in the course of a few hours. It takes a couple hours for this stuff to kick in fully. Towards the end of the night I had this pleasant, floating sensation, without impairing my ability to think or walk.

    I've played with it a couple more times this week. Last night I took 6 grams and then went out. Had a few beers. Felt quite drunk, but still in complete control. I think I'm going to like this stuff.
  3. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    haha Floating eggcellent
    5 grams is alot like you said
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
    •   
       

  4. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    I would like to try it but it seems a bit expensive.
  5. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Where are you guys getting this stuff in bulk? I tried Gabatropin from Ergopharm and it did absolutely nothing. Definatley not worth my money. However maybe if the dosing was increased and the price for bulk orders justified it a bit, then I'd be game to give it another try...
  6. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    1fast
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  7. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    1fast
    Ah...
  8. USA HOCKEY
    CEDeoudes59's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Posts
    3,928
    Rep Power
    3201

    Reputation

    how much Gabatrophin did you take?
    The guys over at avant love Phen
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  9. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    I would like to try it but it seems a bit expensive.
    I agree, I've looked over it a few times and just can't shell out the $$.
  10. Advanced Member
    Sir Foxx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Age
    44
    Posts
    892
    Rep Power
    591

    Reputation

    Syntrax will soon be releasing a Phenibut supp. Supposedly it will be priced low.
  11. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Deoudes59
    how much Gabatrophin did you take?
    The guys over at avant love Phen

    I used to take 8 caps at a time, I think once I even took 10.

    I used them for stressful times at work, and at my old job, we'd sometimes have to go to meetings that were like a 2 hour drive away on the weekends, that wasn't my cup of tea, so I tried it out then too...no good..

    So now, I just pop a couple ativans or Lorazepams from my doc...
  12. Jcc
    Jcc is offline
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    Okay, I'm just not seeing how it can be considered expensive. At 1fast400 it's a dollar a gram. 5-6 grams is considered high-dosing it. A single drink at the bar can go for $5-6.

    I can see how it would get expensive if you're taking it every single day, but who's planning on doing that?
  13. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcc
    Okay, I'm just not seeing how it can be considered expensive. At 1fast400 it's a dollar a gram. 5-6 grams is considered high-dosing it. A single drink at the bar can go for $5-6.

    I can see how it would get expensive if you're taking it every single day, but who's planning on doing that?

    $5 for a possibly "good" feeling just is not worth for me personally. If it works for you then by all means do it. Xanax, valiums, ambiens, etc can be obtained for cheaper than $5 a tab and you know those work.
  14. Jcc
    Jcc is offline
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    Okay, I see where you're coming from. Personally I've never tried any of those other pills.

    I would recommend the phenibut to anybody though. There's at least one website I noticed that has it even cheaper.
  15. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Jcc
    Okay, I see where you're coming from. Personally I've never tried any of those other pills.

    I would recommend the phenibut to anybody though. There's at least one website I noticed that has it even cheaper.
    Which one? I am not into using pills to make me relax/feel good so a cheap alternative would be nice.
  16. Jcc
    Jcc is offline
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    http://www.smi2le.biz/

    40 grams for $30. 160 grams for $110.

    This guy has a lot of bulk nootropics at good prices. However, he's very new, so I am going to wait for some more feedback before I order.
  17. Registered User
    jweave23's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  237 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    2,612
    Rep Power
    1452

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by size
    $5 for a possibly "good" feeling just is not worth for me personally. If it works for you then by all means do it. Xanax, valiums, ambiens, etc can be obtained for cheaper than $5 a tab and you know those work.

    I agree with this basically. If I really want a substance to make me feel better, I can obtain one with much less hassle and cost (even if script). I guess it comes down to: I don't want to have to put much, if any, effort into finding a substance that may help me feel "good".

    This of course coming from a guy who's alternative would simply be to light up a joint
  18. Jcc
    Jcc is offline
    New Member
    Jcc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Posts
    328
    Rep Power
    303

    Reputation

    Heh, that's cool. I'm just the type that likes to try new ****. I wasn't disappointed at all, and I don't feel it's costing me all that much.

    For one thing, it cuts down the amount of alcohol I drink on the weekends, and we all know that's a wonderful thing, both for my wallet and for my lifting obsession.
  19. New Member
    donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation




    Okay, I'm just not seeing how it can be considered expensive. At 1fast400 it's a dollar a gram. 5-6 grams is considered high-dosing it. A single drink at the bar can go for $5-6.
    That is exactly how I see it. I am out I used up mine. It also made me way more social then normal. Really easy to talk with girls. Only thing is watch the alcohol consumption as you can go from fine to trashed because the phenibut kicked in.
  20. Jergo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Age
    33
    Posts
    1,436
    Rep Power
    0

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by donk
    That is exactly how I see it. I am out I used up mine. It also made me way more social then normal. Really easy to talk with girls. Only thing is watch the alcohol consumption as you can go from fine to trashed because the phenibut kicked in.
    How much are you taking at a time bro??
  21. New Member
    donk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    36
    Posts
    180
    Rep Power
    229

    Reputation

    I bought 30grams from 1fast a month ago. If I am drinking 3-4 grams bye itself 5-6. I only used it the weekends. The 1st time tried it only 2 1/2. I have a bad habit of party bingeing every 5-6 months and now its time to stop.
  22. Senior Member
    max silver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Posts
    1,317
    Rep Power
    1229

    Reputation

    Got good news for you phenibut fans, Mike just announced on the Avant board that he's going to be dropping the price soon. Something like 25 dollars for 30 grams, or 150 grams for 100 dollars. I'll be buying bulk once those prices go onto the 1fast site.

    I've combined this stuff with Avant Heat, rhodiola, GO and good old weed, (it's amazing with weed, I can only imagine what it's like with other recreational substances) and I must say that it stacks wonderfully with everything I've tried it with thusfar. On it's own however, all it really did was make me sleepy.
  23. Professional Member
    size's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    42
    Posts
    4,232
    Rep Power
    2268

    Reputation

    Price is now 19.99 at 1fast400
  24. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    638

    Reputation

    I realize this topic is 2 months old... but since this seems to be a "social" supplement, does anyone have comments about having sex while taking phenibut?
  25. New Member
    acecombact1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    238

    Reputation

    some one said he became addicted to phenibut on avant
  26. Registered User
    Grant's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    1,016
    Rep Power
    713

    Reputation

    who said that?
  27. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    638

    Reputation

    I'm sure lots of people have taken cocaine without becoming addicted. I'm not really interested in that issue. I was just wondering about experiences of sex on phenibut, because I've heard a number of stories myself. Thanks.
  28. New Member
    upINtheLBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Well i got my bulk phenebut in the other day so i decided to try it out with higher doses. I had used gabatropin before with some benefits but not really worth the price.

    Well i got a little excited and started out with 10 grams. All i can say is wholllllllllllllllllllllllllll ly ****!!!!!!!
    I was ****ED UP. I aint no ***** when it comes to recreational drugs either. I'm talkin hard core **** here. I was stumblin around and my head was light as hell. I coudn't read or concentrate at all. All and all, i wont take that much again because i couldn't do anything. But the good thing was i sleept like a baby. The bad thing, i was still hungover from it then next day and felt extremely weird. I can't say that i liked it all that much except for the sleeping aspect of it.

    If i were to rate this product i would go with a 10 if you have no access to prescription drugs like xanax and valium. If u do have access to these drugs, i rate it a 5 because of the cost effectivness. You could easily go get these scripts for cheaper and they work a little better.
  29. Senior Member
    rrgg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    1,018
    Rep Power
    638

    Reputation

    I thought the normal dose was around 1-3g ?
  30. Board Supporter
    Scrap's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    42
    Posts
    206
    Rep Power
    232

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by upINtheLBC
    Well i got my bulk phenebut in the other day so i decided to try it out with higher doses. I had used gabatropin before with some benefits but not really worth the price.

    Well i got a little excited and started out with 10 grams. All i can say is wholllllllllllllllllllllllllll ly ****!!!!!!!
    I was ****ED UP. I aint no ***** when it comes to recreational drugs either. I'm talkin hard core **** here. I was stumblin around and my head was light as hell. I coudn't read or concentrate at all. All and all, i wont take that much again because i couldn't do anything. But the good thing was i sleept like a baby. The bad thing, i was still hungover from it then next day and felt extremely weird. I can't say that i liked it all that much except for the sleeping aspect of it.

    If i were to rate this product i would go with a 10 if you have no access to prescription drugs like xanax and valium. If u do have access to these drugs, i rate it a 5 because of the cost effectivness. You could easily go get these scripts for cheaper and they work a little better.
    10 grams!? Whoa. That's hardcore as hell! I'm surprised you didn't sleep for two days...
  31. New Member
    upINtheLBC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    55
    Rep Power
    158

    Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by Scrap
    10 grams!? Whoa. That's hardcore as hell! I'm surprised you didn't sleep for two days...
    Man i was hungover as a mofo. Like a drank a damn fifth of jack daniels

    The stuff must have a pretty long half life cause i was still feeling very strong effects all day today. I still feel "different" and its been 28 hours since my dose.
  32. New Member
    ber7923's Avatar
    Stats
    5'7"  145 lbs.
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    6
    Rep Power
    66

    Reputation

    Hello friend,

    I used Phenibut for a few days at 2 grams and it was great the first two days but then tolerance developed. Do you know whether there is a limit to tolerance, meaning beyond a certain point the effects will remain and not have tolerance (even if that means having to take many grams)?

    Thanks!
  33. Professional Member
    warbird01's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  224 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    3,419
    Rep Power
    585813

    Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

    Quote Originally Posted by ber7923 View Post
    Hello friend,

    I used Phenibut for a few days at 2 grams and it was great the first two days but then tolerance developed. Do you know whether there is a limit to tolerance, meaning beyond a certain point the effects will remain and not have tolerance (even if that means having to take many grams)?

    Thanks!
    I havnt experienced a tolerance, but when I take Phenibut i usually dont take it more than 2x a week.

    How are you using it?
    Serious Nutrition Solutions Representative
    X-GELS THE Prohormone alternative!
    anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/246394-arachidonic-acid-help.html
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Phenibut - Your experience
    By TruthWalker in forum Supplements
    Replies: 23
    Last Post: 10-01-2012, 11:57 AM
  2. What gave you the most PURE hypertrophy from experience?
    By pjorstad in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 94
    Last Post: 01-30-2009, 08:22 PM
  3. ALA, Thoughts & Experiences
    By Biggs in forum Supplements
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-15-2003, 03:57 PM
  4. Your thoughts on the Colorado Experiment
    By ex_banana-eater in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 01-07-2003, 06:38 PM
  5. Sharing my 1-test experience (hair loss)
    By lm037 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-27-2002, 04:01 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in