Phenibut Experiences

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I was curious who has tried it, and their experiences and dosage on it.

Phenibut HCl

ß-Phenyl-GABA; 2-Phenyl-GABA; 4-Amino-3-Phenylbutyric Acid
CAS [1078-21-3]

Phenibut is a remarkable compound. It is pharmacologically classified as a mood elevator, cognitive enhancer (nootropic), anxiolytic (anti-anxiety treatment), and tranquilizer. It is actively and successfully used in Russia to treat a variety of ailments including but not limited to depression, anxiety, physical weakness, anorexia/weight loss, sleep disorders, and psychosis.

Its subjective effects are quite unique. Phenibut gives a calming effect, however this effect is not associated with ány sedation. Quite the contrary, phenibut seems to enhance concentration and awareness and it boosts clarity of thinking. It also seems to allow one to work harder with less perceived effort. The overall experience is pleasant and cannot be described as “drug like”. Additionally, there is no rebound “crash’ effect from phenibut nor are there any addiction or drug dependence issues associated with its usage. However, with repeated dosing over long periods a tolerance may
develop, and as a consequence higher dosages may be necessary for the same effects to be duplicated.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Received mine on monday and have experimented with it quite a bit this week. Though I will have to cut back as it appears tolerance does build quickly.

Anyways, the first day I took about 5 grams in the course of a few hours. It takes a couple hours for this stuff to kick in fully. Towards the end of the night I had this pleasant, floating sensation, without impairing my ability to think or walk.

I've played with it a couple more times this week. Last night I took 6 grams and then went out. Had a few beers. Felt quite drunk, but still in complete control. I think I'm going to like this stuff.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
haha Floating eggcellent
5 grams is alot like you said

size

Awards
  • Established
I would like to try it but it seems a bit expensive.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
Where are you guys getting this stuff in bulk? I tried Gabatropin from Ergopharm and it did absolutely nothing. Definatley not worth my money. However maybe if the dosing was increased and the price for bulk orders justified it a bit, then I'd be game to give it another try...

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
1fast

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
how much Gabatrophin did you take?
The guys over at avant love Phen

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
Syntrax will soon be releasing a Phenibut supp. Supposedly it will be priced low.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
how much Gabatrophin did you take?
The guys over at avant love Phen

I used to take 8 caps at a time, I think once I even took 10. :)

I used them for stressful times at work, and at my old job, we'd sometimes have to go to meetings that were like a 2 hour drive away on the weekends, that wasn't my cup of tea, so I tried it out then too...no good..

So now, I just pop a couple ativans or Lorazepams from my doc... :D

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm just not seeing how it can be considered expensive. At 1fast400 it's a dollar a gram. 5-6 grams is considered high-dosing it. A single drink at the bar can go for $5-6.

I can see how it would get expensive if you're taking it every single day, but who's planning on doing that?

size

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I'm just not seeing how it can be considered expensive. At 1fast400 it's a dollar a gram. 5-6 grams is considered high-dosing it. A single drink at the bar can go for $5-6.

I can see how it would get expensive if you're taking it every single day, but who's planning on doing that?

$5 for a possibly "good" feeling just is not worth for me personally. If it works for you then by all means do it. Xanax, valiums, ambiens, etc can be obtained for cheaper than $5 a tab and you know those work.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I see where you're coming from. Personally I've never tried any of those other pills.

I would recommend the phenibut to anybody though. There's at least one website I noticed that has it even cheaper.

size

Awards
  • Established
Okay, I see where you're coming from. Personally I've never tried any of those other pills.

I would recommend the phenibut to anybody though. There's at least one website I noticed that has it even cheaper.
Which one? I am not into using pills to make me relax/feel good so a cheap alternative would be nice.

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
http://www.smi2le.biz/

40 grams for $30. 160 grams for $110.

This guy has a lot of bulk nootropics at good prices. However, he's very new, so I am going to wait for some more feedback before I order.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
$5 for a possibly "good" feeling just is not worth for me personally. If it works for you then by all means do it. Xanax, valiums, ambiens, etc can be obtained for cheaper than $5 a tab and you know those work.

I agree with this basically. If I really want a substance to make me feel better, I can obtain one with much less hassle and cost (even if script). I guess it comes down to: I don't want to have to put much, if any, effort into finding a substance that may help me feel "good".

This of course coming from a guy who's alternative would simply be to light up a joint :D

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Heh, that's cool. I'm just the type that likes to try new ****. I wasn't disappointed at all, and I don't feel it's costing me all that much.

For one thing, it cuts down the amount of alcohol I drink on the weekends, and we all know that's a wonderful thing, both for my wallet and for my lifting obsession.

donk

Awards
That is exactly how I see it. I am out I used up mine. It also made me way more social then normal. Really easy to talk with girls. Only thing is watch the alcohol consumption as you can go from fine to trashed because the phenibut kicked in.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
That is exactly how I see it. I am out I used up mine. It also made me way more social then normal. Really easy to talk with girls. Only thing is watch the alcohol consumption as you can go from fine to trashed because the phenibut kicked in.
How much are you taking at a time bro??

donk

Awards
I bought 30grams from 1fast a month ago. If I am drinking 3-4 grams bye itself 5-6. I only used it the weekends. The 1st time tried it only 2 1/2. I have a bad habit of party bingeing every 5-6 months and now its time to stop.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Got good news for you phenibut fans, Mike just announced on the Avant board that he's going to be dropping the price soon. Something like 25 dollars for 30 grams, or 150 grams for 100 dollars. I'll be buying bulk once those prices go onto the 1fast site.

I've combined this stuff with Avant Heat, rhodiola, GO and good old weed, (it's amazing with weed, I can only imagine what it's like with other recreational substances) and I must say that it stacks wonderfully with everything I've tried it with thusfar. On it's own however, all it really did was make me sleepy.

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I realize this topic is 2 months old... but since this seems to be a "social" supplement, does anyone have comments about having sex while taking phenibut?

acecombact1

Awards
some one said he became addicted to phenibut on avant

rrgg

rrgg

Awards
  • Established
I'm sure lots of people have taken cocaine without becoming addicted. I'm not really interested in that issue. I was just wondering about experiences of sex on phenibut, because I've heard a number of stories myself. Thanks.

upINtheLBC

Awards
Well i got my bulk phenebut in the other day so i decided to try it out with higher doses. I had used gabatropin before with some benefits but not really worth the price.

Well i got a little excited and started out with 10 grams. All i can say is wholllllllllllllllllllllllllllly ****!!!!!!!
I was FUCKED UP. I aint no pussy when it comes to recreational drugs either. I'm talkin hard core **** here. I was stumblin around and my head was light as hell. I coudn't read or concentrate at all. All and all, i wont take that much again because i couldn't do anything. But the good thing was i sleept like a baby. The bad thing, i was still hungover from it then next day and felt extremely weird. I can't say that i liked it all that much except for the sleeping aspect of it.

If i were to rate this product i would go with a 10 if you have no access to prescription drugs like xanax and valium. If u do have access to these drugs, i rate it a 5 because of the cost effectivness. You could easily go get these scripts for cheaper and they work a little better.

Scrap

Board Supporter
Awards
Well i got my bulk phenebut in the other day so i decided to try it out with higher doses. I had used gabatropin before with some benefits but not really worth the price.

Well i got a little excited and started out with 10 grams. All i can say is wholllllllllllllllllllllllllllly ****!!!!!!!
I was FUCKED UP. I aint no pussy when it comes to recreational drugs either. I'm talkin hard core **** here. I was stumblin around and my head was light as hell. I coudn't read or concentrate at all. All and all, i wont take that much again because i couldn't do anything. But the good thing was i sleept like a baby. The bad thing, i was still hungover from it then next day and felt extremely weird. I can't say that i liked it all that much except for the sleeping aspect of it.

If i were to rate this product i would go with a 10 if you have no access to prescription drugs like xanax and valium. If u do have access to these drugs, i rate it a 5 because of the cost effectivness. You could easily go get these scripts for cheaper and they work a little better.
10 grams!? Whoa. That's hardcore as hell! I'm surprised you didn't sleep for two days...

upINtheLBC

Awards
10 grams!? Whoa. That's hardcore as hell! I'm surprised you didn't sleep for two days...
Man i was hungover as a mofo. Like a drank a damn fifth of jack daniels

The stuff must have a pretty long half life cause i was still feeling very strong effects all day today. I still feel "different" and its been 28 hours since my dose.

ber7923

Awards
Hello friend,

I used Phenibut for a few days at 2 grams and it was great the first two days but then tolerance developed. Do you know whether there is a limit to tolerance, meaning beyond a certain point the effects will remain and not have tolerance (even if that means having to take many grams)?

Thanks!

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hello friend,

I used Phenibut for a few days at 2 grams and it was great the first two days but then tolerance developed. Do you know whether there is a limit to tolerance, meaning beyond a certain point the effects will remain and not have tolerance (even if that means having to take many grams)?

Thanks!
I havnt experienced a tolerance, but when I take Phenibut i usually dont take it more than 2x a week.

How are you using it?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 56
tyga tyga Supplements 16
RIPDanDuchaine Supplements 18
brofessorx Supplements 9
Supplements 7