adding lipoderm and ab-solved
- 05-14-2004, 04:16 PM
- 05-14-2004, 04:41 PM
I definitely think adding caffeine to the liopderm is a good idea, Topical yohimbine causes local water retention, caffeine acts as a diuretic & counters it. You'll need a few grams though. Lipoderm & absolved can hold at least 3-4 more grams of powder. I see no reason to add formestane for fat loss, but some have had some success reducing gyno with formestane & caffeine. There is a huge thread on bb.com about it. Depends what your goal is.
For the absolved, it is a local carrier that's applied to abdomen. Why would you want 1-test to act locally on your abs? 1 gram is not enough for any effects anyway. The caffeine is OK, but 7-oxo doesnt cause local water retention, so it will probably do very little. Your best option IMO would be to add a few more grams of 7-oxo.
- 05-14-2004, 04:45 PM
Originally Posted by Longdog
Similar Forum Threads
- By umdog in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-18-2005, 10:12 AM
- By legaljuicer in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 05-01-2004, 12:39 PM
- By toty in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 04-09-2004, 12:20 AM
- By zwarrior99 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-21-2004, 10:49 PM
- By RVEXLER in forum AnabolicsReplies: 71Last Post: 08-24-2003, 01:49 AM