Good News For DCP!!!

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
So i recently ordered some bottles of DCP from a website located in the U.K. I had came accross some talk that DCP had been dicontinued and that RPN will sadly be going out of business:sad: So i contacted this website and asked how many bottles they had left in stock, they replied about 80. Look for your self-

(read from the bottom up)

"To:

We will be able to work something out as we have a long term relationship with the ownership. It may be listed under the new iRPN brand at some point but as their exclusive European distributor we will always have both products.

Reggie

-----Original Message-----
Sent: 30 May 2010 18:33
To: Inquiries -
Subject: RE: DCP & Havoc stock.

Ok thanks i will be ordering soon. Do you if those will be your last stock of RPN products? Because i heard they are going out of business.
Date: Sunday, May 30, 2010 5:19:40 am
To: "
Subject: RE: DCP & Havoc stock.

Hi

An outrageous amount of Havoc and about 80 bottles of DCP.

Reggie

Inquiry From

First Name: *****
Last Name: *****
Email: *****@yahoo.com
Department: Supplements Inquiries
Subject: DCP & Havoc stock.
IP: 166.205.138.194
Date/Time: 2010-05-30 04::16

Inquiry:

Can you please let me know how many bottles of DCP and Havoc left in stock? Thanks."

Now it is up to you weather you want to believe this or not. I would give out the exact link but unfortunately it is in my email and nobody will be able to see it. I would give out the name of the website but i dont know if its against the rules or not.

Btw though. I've been on this DCP for 3 days now and not once have i experienced any of the effects DCP is known for, or seen the slightest results. But i havent given up yet. But heh we'll see what happens. :scratchchin:

Here are some pix too

Attachments

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
i've got a bottle too. tons of gut health on that site too woop

DaSlixter

DaSlixter

Awards
yup! looks like the uk is going to be blowing up now with more sales, being that the US blew there only shot as a comeback method of getting out of this resession. Cmon now seriously, why would you banned pro hormones or pro like substances??? It jus doesnt make sense to me.