just orderd swole stack+hemavol

1. Talking just orderd swole stack+hemavol

just boght some goodies kind of excited to try them

got the swole stack,hemavol,pp's creapure,pp's beta alanine,

i will be taking these along 3/4 scoop smash fl mixed with 3/4 scoop maximize v2 (this mix taste good and the energey pump is great)

also willbe taking multi,etc.

2. how and when should i dose the stoked and testopro

3. I am not sure about stoked and testpro, but Hemavol+Maximize should do wonders for you. I would personally try those two together and leave out the smashed. Smashed is an awesome product, went through two tubs myself but I feel you will get more results in the long run, doing the swole stack for a period of time, then smashed.

Sounds awesome tho bro, good luck!@
    •   

4. the only problem with running only maximize for me is i work nights and go to the gym when i wake up durring the day and need lots of stims, 1,3 dimeth. was great for me for about 2 weeks now not so much i can take 2 adrena-gs and maximize and not get the energy i need (to much 1,3 make me puke also) so i add the smash in there just for the stim effect it gives me. (i only have a few days of smash left though)

5. Quote Originally Posted by criticalbench View Post
    I am not sure about stoked and testpro, but Hemavol+Maximize should do wonders for you. I would personally try those two together and leave out the smashed. Smashed is an awesome product, went through two tubs myself but I feel you will get more results in the long run, doing the swole stack for a period of time, then smashed.

Sounds awesome tho bro, good luck!@
    Both TestoPRO AND Stoked should be 2 caps a.m. and 2 caps p.m. Have a great run bro.
    Ask me for samples of the new RecoverPRO and Maniac. 3Z is coming July 1st Facebook for more info and maybe a great deal on it coming.
    http://twitter.com/#!/TeamAISports
    http://www.facebook.com/AISportsNutrition

6. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    the only problem with running only maximize for me is i work nights and go to the gym when i wake up durring the day and need lots of stims, 1,3 dimeth. was great for me for about 2 weeks now not so much i can take 2 adrena-gs and maximize and not get the energy i need (to much 1,3 make me puke also) so i add the smash in there just for the stim effect it gives me. (i only have a few days of smash left though)
    I still have a bottle of the old Smash.. original formula. Literally 10 mins ago i mixed 1 scoop maximize and 1 scoop of that with ice... its sitting down there right now, im about to drink it in a few when I get off the computer, then head to the gym and work!

I'll let you know how I like the combo!

7. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    just boght some goodies kind of excited to try them

got the swole stack,hemavol,pp's creapure,pp's beta alanine,

i will be taking these along 3/4 scoop smash fl mixed with 3/4 scoop maximize v2 (this mix taste good and the energey pump is great)

also willbe taking multi,etc.
    awesome bro. yea i think maxV2 crushes the smash in the stim dept. so that ratio makes sense. I think it would be a great combo.

The Hemavol should be 45-1hr preworkout
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

8. thanks for the responses guys...critical i havent tried the o.g. smash but i im sure you will love the mix

9. a little pissed that it has been a week and my order still has not shipped..nutra is waiting on the protien to come in i guess, other company i order from would have sent the rest of the order anyway...

10. just ordered hemavol to stack with natadrol... any suggestions on other supplements i should stack with

11. Quote Originally Posted by stopstalking View Post
    thanks for the responses guys...critical i havent tried the o.g. smash but i im sure you will love the mix
    The taste was awesome with the original smash. The combo of both, 1 scoop each was def better, although I can't pick out which aspect of it is better. Just overall better, but no effects in any department were more drastic than the other.

Def 1 good combo!

Mike

12. Quote Originally Posted by TMLAROCK213 View Post
    just ordered hemavol to stack with natadrol... any suggestions on other supplements i should stack with
    do you have a preworkout? I would use Maximize V2... lots of people are LOVING Maximize V2 especially when combined with Hemavol.
    iForce Nutrition Sponsored Athlete
    www.iforcenutrition.com
    facebook.com/iforcedave

Similar Forum Threads

1. For Sale: Swole Stack and Ultimate Body Transformation Stack (Muscle Builders)
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Supplement Auction
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 01-06-2011, 08:59 AM
  2. Getting Swole on Swole Stack (1 TestoPRO+ 1 Glycobol+ 1 Stoked)
    By John Smeton in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 79
    Last Post: 05-07-2010, 02:52 AM
  3. Who wants to get SWOLE with the SWOLE stack.
    By A_I_Sports_Nutrition in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 62
    Last Post: 10-26-2009, 01:25 PM