- 05-29-2010, 08:13 PM
- 05-30-2010, 12:42 AM
I think its already available. If not check out TCF-1 by PP. Its out and they have doubled the doseage. 2 less servings than testforce but tasty and easier to doseSerious Nutrition Solutions | Online Representative
Growth Factor XT-GROW! Need Cycle Support? Check out Liver XT.
Follow SNS on Facebook for more promos!
- 05-30-2010, 03:40 AM
It's currently out, just out of stock at the moment. I was able to pick up 2 on the prerelease sale.
05-30-2010, 12:10 PM
skip the testforce and look into the TCF-1 by primordial since they doubled the servings from 12 to 24 servings still for the same price woohooo
05-30-2010, 12:25 PM
I am currently using 2 of the 12 serving TCF1 bottles.
I am interested in the testforce because it's a powder. I could mix it with creatine and more.
05-30-2010, 05:39 PM
05-30-2010, 09:11 PM
05-30-2010, 10:49 PM
nice how u liking the tcf-1? what made u take it over testforce?
05-30-2010, 10:50 PM
05-31-2010, 08:03 AM
05-31-2010, 08:41 AM
ya primordial does rock, i havent been disappointed yet and dont see it coming in the future
05-31-2010, 10:21 AM
Similar Forum Threads
- By freezito in forum SupplementsReplies: 47Last Post: 01-13-2012, 08:37 AM
- By packers6211 in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-19-2010, 08:16 PM
- By mkretz in forum Supplement LogsReplies: 4Last Post: 12-08-2010, 07:07 PM
- By exit8 in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 8Last Post: 11-25-2010, 06:51 AM
- By fanzdslpwr in forum E-Pharm NutritionReplies: 6Last Post: 08-16-2010, 04:53 PM