increase test

xjmj15x

Awards
a while back i messed up on a cycle and didnt use pct i ran into money issues and couldnt get it. yes very stupid. its been a while now and i was wondering what test booster will actually increase test besides raise my natural test.

jdhil90

Awards
you know this might sound odd but letro at a low dose like .5mg actually increased my libido and my erection strength was through the roof. i was performing like an animal. of course i only ran that dose for a few days and then when i moved up (running to kill gyno) i noticed kind of an opposite effect. try it out it's known to raise natural testosterone levels pretty high.

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
how old are you? If it has been a few months you may be well recovered. only way to know for sure is get blood work.

Testopro contains the exact amount of testofen that was used in the human studies which resulted in a free testosterone boost of over 98 % in eight weeks. In addition it also has some other testosterone boosting ingredients like divinal.

I would look into Testopro in I were in your shoes and had the money for two bottles.