quick arginine question

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
When are the best times to supplement with arginine.... so far ive been doin pre workout and before bed, what do u all do?

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
thats about right.
preworkout for the NO factor.
prebed for the hypothetical GH release (although my understanding is that oral supplementation doesnt help this).

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thats about right.
preworkout for the NO factor.
prebed for the hypothetical GH release (although my understanding is that oral supplementation doesnt help this).
Arginine will not stimulate NO production. Only GPLC can do that to my understanding. It can increase GH output though under the right circumstances.

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
so u think what im doin is good? or shoudl i supplement at anothertime as well?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
The morning when you first wake up is one of the best times to dose aminos because you are on an empty stomach and will get more out of the dose.

Check out ArginoCarn, arginine and carnitine supplement.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I heard a lot of nutrients are better absorbed with a good portion of fat? Is this true for most supplements?

Quinc

Quinc

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't waste your money on arginine. If you want to increase performance and NO, your better off with GPLC and L-Norvaline.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Arginine will not stimulate NO production. Only GPLC can do that to my understanding. It can increase GH output though under the right circumstances.
Are we seriously going to do this again? :huh: :lol:

Go search 'arginine bandwagon' and learn something. ;)

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
shhh citrulline malate works the best i swear =D

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ugh i jsut dunno lol theres so much out there.....what to use what to use lol

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

IDK but i thought arginine+NOS=NO

rottie76

Awards
  • Established
It's cheap enough..so why not try it? Like $6.95 for 100 grams. I just placed an order on NP and got some AAKG so we'll see. I get so winded and exhausted lifting weights nowadays so this should help some, along with citrulline and PLCAR.

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
AAKG never really helped me much, but citrulline malate was literally night and day when i use it. i can get so pumped and never get sore. as far as im concerned its better than any other supplement ive used so far. if ur gonna use AAKG/AEE id throw in some norvaline too so it works better. but after u spend that money u might as well just gone with citrulkine malate... just try it once at 5-8g on ur workout day and u will be a changed man

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
gots ta get me sum o dat GPLC i be thinkin...... when do u take fish oils? u think wax maize like glycomaize woudl work jsut as well as the vitargo

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

amen, brother-i have been using arginine containing products for a lot of years-not ready to throw it under the bus!!!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont know if arginine works for strength or size, as i just use it for pump and it feels phucking sweet.
hey all you who are for arginine do you mind enlightening me on how and why it works?

all those who are against you mind sharing your point of view?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Bro, use the search bar here, and search 'arginine bandwagon'. You'll find more than you bargain for, pretty heated discussion. Please don't start it up again, :lol:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Bro, use the search bar here, and search 'arginine bandwagon'. You'll find more than you bargain for, pretty heated discussion. Please don't start it up again, :lol:
you got me i wanted to make this thread explode

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
very heated indeed. pretty much the outcome is that science doesnt so much agree it works but theres enough ppl to back it up that it cant be discredited. the studies were done with intravenous solutions so it wasnt digested. citrulline malate is shown to directly increase arginine levels in the body or something. so some ppl love it and some ppl think its placebo. i can tell a difference, personally.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
very heated indeed. pretty much the outcome is that science doesnt so much agree it works but theres enough ppl to back it up that it cant be discredited. the studies were done with intravenous solutions so it wasnt digested. citrulline malate is shown to directly increase arginine levels in the body or something. so some ppl love it and some ppl think its placebo. i can tell a difference, personally.
a few years ago i ran incarnate and cit mal for around 3 months with very good results. big fan of cit mal-but i like arginine too.