100% Beef Aminos vs Uni Liver (universal)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
hey guys i wanted to know whats the basic difference between the two? what are some of the benefits one over the other? can i use these on my cut to spare muscle? which one would be better on a cut?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh yeah and dont day one is from the liver and other is from beef

and could this replace BCAA products such as purple wraath, extend, bcaa stack, etc? (for cut)

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
bump

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
cmon someone help me out

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
on a cut, nothing beats bcaa/ecaa's. they are excellent for preventing muscle breakdown. as to your question i cant really help as ive never looked into beef aminos specifically. if u got a link to what ur talkin about i can prolly help u out. i used to take uni liver but then the price went up and my gf gives me enough hell for taking pills as is...

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
on a cut, nothing beats bcaa/ecaa's. they are excellent for preventing muscle breakdown. as to your question i cant really help as ive never looked into beef aminos specifically. if u got a link to what ur talkin about i can prolly help u out. i used to take uni liver but then the price went up and my gf gives me enough hell for taking pills as is...
100% Beef Aminos

100% Pure Beef Protein Isolate!

Sustained Release Amino Acid Supplement!
100% Beef Aminos is a high potency blend of superior beef amino acids derived from the highest quality beef protein isolate, beef albumin concentrate and Argentine beef liver. Each tablet contains a full spectrum of highly concentrated amino acids, as well as many other necessary and essential nutrients. Each serving provides a diverse source of amino acids extracted solely from premium beef sources. When 100% Beef Aminos is taken prior to each meal, it significantly increases daily amino intake. 100% Beef Aminos harnesses the anabolic potential of beef, and in turn provides ideal support for adding muscle mass to the body.* 100% Beef Aminos is a great way to tap into all the advantages of beef, without suffering from any of the disadvantages, such as the high fat content.

200 Tablets
Supplement Facts
Serving Size2Tablets
Servings Per Container100
Amount Per Serving % DV
Calories 12
Protein 3g 6%*
Vitamin A 25IU <1%
Vitamin C 8mg 13%
Niacin 2.6mg 13%
Vitamin B6 2mg 100%
Typical Amino Acid Profile
Grams Of Amino Acids In 100g Of Beef Protein.
Essential Amino Acids
L-Leucine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 3,900mg **
L-Isoleucine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 1,700mg **
L-Valine (Branched Chain Amino Acid) 2,800mg **
L-Threonine 2,100mg **
L-Lysine 5,100mg **
L-Phenylalanine 2,300mg **
L-Tryptophan† 300mg **
L-Methionine 1,200mg **
L-Histidine 1,200mg **
Non-Essential Amino Acids
L-Arginine†† 7,300mg **
L-Aspartic Acid 6,200mg **
L-Alanine 8,800mg **
L-Cysteine 500mg **
L-Glutamic Acid 11,300mg **
L-Glycine 20,100mg **
L-Hydroxyproline 9,700mg **
L-Proline 11,100mg **
L-Tyrosine 900mg **
L-Serine 3,400mg **

tnubs

tnubs

Awards
  • Established
i dont think i would get those, man. the amino acid breakdown is for 100g/ 66 pills. so u have to take half the bottle to basically get the amount of leucine in a scoop and a half of protein. they sound expensive too :-/

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i dont think i would get those, man. the amino acid breakdown is for 100g/ 66 pills. so u have to take half the bottle to basically get the amount of leucine in a scoop and a half of protein. they sound expensive too :-/
i dont think so man thats insane i think 2 tabs equals 100 g as the pills are huge just like uni liver
200 tabs is like $8
whats the cheapest BCAA product?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
2 pills has 3gr protein. The amino acid breakdown listed is not per serving, it's per 100gr, as it is on every whey bottle. A lot of people swear by liver tabs, claiming increased endurance, reduced catabolism, muscle gain, etc. They're not supposed to actually replace any significant portion of your daily protein intake, they're just supposed to provide protein, heme iron, and other stuff in beef liver that most of us don't get. Old school guys used to take 50+ liver tabs a day, but the new ones are concentrated. Uniliver is cheap, and beverly's liver is even better quality. Give it a whirl!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
2 pills has 3gr protein. The amino acid breakdown listed is not per serving, it's per 100gr, as it is on every whey bottle. A lot of people swear by liver tabs, claiming increased endurance, reduced catabolism, muscle gain, etc. They're not supposed to actually replace any significant portion of your daily protein intake, they're just supposed to provide protein, heme iron, and other stuff in beef liver that most of us don't get. Old school guys used to take 50+ liver tabs a day, but the new ones are concentrated. Uniliver is cheap, and beverly's liver is even better quality. Give it a whirl!
so the beef aminos isnt 60 grains per 2 tabs like uni liver is?
so would any of these be good as a possible BCAA replacement during a cut?

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
No idea what the size comparison is between these and uniliver, besides that they're very similar in size and nutrient profile.

Liver tabs are not a substitute for bcaa's. Bcaa's taken independetly from other protein sources have effects that a complete protein source, like liver tabs or whey, won't have (kind of like arginine by itself has different effects than arginine in your whey shake. No one ever got a pump from their whey, lol). That's not to say liver tabs are basd on a cut, they just aren't for similar purposes.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No idea what the size comparison is between these and uniliver, besides that they're very similar in size and nutrient profile.

Liver tabs are not a substitute for bcaa's. Bcaa's taken independetly from other protein sources have effects that a complete protein source, like liver tabs or whey, won't have (kind of like arginine by itself has different effects than arginine in your whey shake. No one ever got a pump from their whey, lol). That's not to say liver tabs are basd on a cut, they just aren't for similar purposes.
oh thanks man, i thought they could be substitutes for BCAA as they have a high source of aminos but ill guess ill just get some BCAA's any advise i dont know which to buy i want one that includes glutamine and is very cheap (im broke so i need as many servings for as little money as possible)

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
oh thanks man, i thought they could be substitutes for BCAA as they have a high source of aminos but ill guess ill just get some BCAA's any advise i dont know which to buy i want one that includes glutamine and is very cheap (im broke so i need as many servings for as little money as possible)
LG's BC+EAA's for the win!