Abs said what?
- 05-13-2004, 07:08 PM
Abs said what?
Time to bring them back boys. I am adding some new goodies to my supplements. I would appreciate any suggestions/ tweaks in dosages/ I think I know what's best, listen to me crap. Thanks.
ALCAR = 2g
R-ala = 600mg
Pyruvate = 6g
Also might add Body Octane with some or V12 turbo.
- 05-13-2004, 11:08 PM
you might think about some choline, b6, folic acid, and vitamin c to help the tyrosine do its job.
- 05-14-2004, 12:57 AM
05-14-2004, 10:38 AM
choline you should take about twice as much as tyrosine, so if you are taking 1g tyrosine take about 2g choline. As far as exact dossages on B6 and FA I'm not sure. I usually just take one capsule. I base all this on a study that showed tyrosine was more effective when combined with these vitamins. Also be sure you take the tyrosine on an empty stomach.
05-14-2004, 11:14 AM
05-14-2004, 11:20 AM
agreed - i just gave up my anarchy stack - too expensive. And from past experiences - other compounds work better for me.
05-14-2004, 04:00 PM
Only things I would tinker with are maybe upping ALCAR to like 3.5 g and some would argue that if you eat eggs, the Biotin isn't necessary. Also, one thing you may want to look into that has worked awesome for me is mega dosing Taurine. I've been taking between 10-20 grams everyday and I like it better than creatine or any other cell-volumizing product I've ever used (but I'm a creatine non-responder)
Similar Forum Threads
- By friedplntn in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 05-13-2007, 08:36 PM
- By poppin13 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 9Last Post: 05-05-2006, 01:21 PM
- By BigVrunga in forum Weight LossReplies: 31Last Post: 12-03-2005, 03:25 PM
- By PIOTREK in forum AnabolicsReplies: 31Last Post: 05-31-2005, 04:19 PM
- By bigred869 in forum Exercise ScienceReplies: 7Last Post: 05-20-2005, 06:16 AM