From FAT to PHAT, my journey so far...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
To encourage you to read on, here's where I started, to where I am today
Harpoon me!.jpg
Progress 18082010 MM.jpg

If you think i've done a good job so far, why not place your vote for me under the "inspire us" category here Maximuscle : Body Of 2010 - i've used the pics above to make it easier since there is no direct link to my page

So where do I start?

I guess the beginning, about 18mths ago, about 6mths after my bi-annual company medical I realised that I was categorically fat! I think it might have been a combination of things, these pictures below and the realisation that I was starting to outgrow my 40” jeans.

Before 1.jpg

Before 2.jpg
Before 3.jpg

Yep, it was clear as the Caribbean, I had body dis-morphia, well not quite, but I was certainly delusional – I thought I was a “little” overweight (not obese as the doctor had stated six months and 18lbs lighter) I thought I still looked ok.... but finally the “old camera never lies” bird had come home to roost!

So blessed with strong will and determination I started back to the gym, at the end of February 2009, a place I hadn't been in 5 years and for the next 6 months I did total body workouts 4 times a week on the old high reps and lowish weight routine (something I would do differently now if I had to do it all over again) and changed up my diet.

I think in reality it's a wonder I didn't kill myself, I worked on the principle of a 1000 reps per workout across a range of weight machines (4x25 reps per machine, 10 machines per workout), needless to say it was brutal but somehow I didn't get injured and didn't get sick, and most of all I did lose weight and fat. Quite a lot in fact, my starting was around 240lbs and 33% BF and by the end of the six months I was 202.6lbs and 23.3% BF, but then I hit the plateau...

I knew I needed to change it up and as you can imagine from the brutal repetitive routine I was doing, I was bored stiff, so I took up a martial art, Taekwondo to be exact and started in September as a still overweight (but no longer obese) 36 year old “white belt”. Arriving that first night to a class was probably one of the most nerve racking things ever, but I really enjoyed it, so much so that when the instructor said to me at the end of it that if I wanted to stay for the “intermediate” class straight after, I jumped at the chance! I haven't looked back but with dedicating 4 hrs per week to intense martial arts training, I was no longer going to the gym... there's always a compromise isn't there? Did I mention I walk to and from training, with my full sparring kit, doesn't sound like much but over the week it adds up to about 40miles of light cardio carrying me and a 10-12lbs backpack. I also train in a 3mm neoprene vest to help things along, you can water the plants with the sweat it soaks up after each session.

Anyway, fast forward another few months to March 2010 and you guessed it, i'd kinda of hit another plateau and i'd begun noticing that in the “mirror test” it appeared that I was losing muscle mass... weight at that point was 198.4lbs and 22.3% BF.

I had been reviewing my supplements and figured I could do with doing some research and stumbled across this forum, liked what I read, liked the sense of comradie that seemed apparent in almost every thread and joined immediately.

I decided to run OEP from following some of the threads i'd been reading and started posting my progress (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/usp-labs/147569-usp-labs-oxyelite.html) on Drumplayer936's “USP Labs OxyElite Pro log”, after my 30 day run on OEP, I managed to drop to 191lbs and 21.2% BF –

Good but not enough, but I had discovered another secret weapon... you guys! I was inspired, inspired to go after the six pack, inspired to find away to continue with my taekwondo and inspired to get back to gym, and inspired to make further modifications to my diet. (although I will be the first to admit that I still need to work on the diet, as I don't count anything really other than protein intake) I do limit carbs, so I don't eat a lot of bread, potatoes, etc and when I do eat any carbs they're whole grain only, eat a lot of vegetables and try to stick to good fats only. “Clean” foods are a must and I try to avoid anything refined, or processed.

Naturally I do have the odd cheat meal, these tend to be limited to weekends and not the whole weekend, but hey I have a family and I can't avoid everything bad every meal, it's really hard to do that when you have kids... i'm sure the other dad's and mom's on the forum know exactly what I mean!

So that take's us to mid-April, i'd been following with interest Dragon93's log on the Trifecta Stack by LG during March and had started researching LG products and other logs on the Trifecta Stack and following some PM exchanges with the LG team had made the decision to run the Trifecta Stack with 11-Oxo. Unfortunately, I was finding it difficult to a) find stock of the Trifecta stack in the UK and b) no one in the UK had Ergopharm 11-Oxo but a little more research and I managed to find a UK supplier with stock of Trifecta and Competitive Edge Labs 11-Sterone. I had already ordered Anabolic Innovations – Life Support and decided to run that for two weeks before starting the PH cycle and hitting the gym again with vengence!

The cycle I started on the 1st May for 29days, consists of:

Cycle support & Other
Anabolic Innovations - Life Support
Met -RX - CLA
Met -RX - EFA
Met- RX Whey Protein (Low GI/Carb + BCAA)
Maximuscle Promax Whey Protein
Maximuscle Createmax

Transdermal
LG Sciences -LipoBurn

Pre Workout Supps
LG Sciences - Anadraulic Pump
LG Sciences - Anadraulic State

Cycle
LG Sciences - Trifecta Stack - Methyl 1-D, Methyl & Masterdrol V2
Competitive Edge Labs - 11-Sterone
LG Sciences - IGH-1
LG Sciences - Ghenerate 4oz

Pictures on 16th May 2010

I will finish the cycle this weekend and start PCT on Sunday, also planning to take post cycle/pre PCT photo's to add to this log, the intention is not to log daily, since my job, family and gruelling training schedule won't provide the ability to do that, but to keep everyone up to date on my progress through PCT and at the end I plan to review all supplements/products used and give an honest view of what I think has worked and what didn't or what I would do differently next time.

NEXT STAGE (another 30 days)

Post Cycle Therapy & Hopefully cut!
LG Sciences - Trifecta Stack - Formadrol Extreme
LG Sciences - T-911 Sublingual Tabs
LG Sciences - Lipoburn
LG Sciences - ASGT
LG Sciences - Ghenerate 4oz
USP Labs - OxyElite Pro
PES - Alpha T2
USN - CLA Thermo

Other supps and protein as before

Thoughts so far guys?

LATEST PICS (BUT DO FEEL FREE TO READ WHOLE THREAD)
Progress 31072010 044.jpg
Progress 31072010 046.jpg

Progress 31072010 047.jpg
Progress 31072010 049.jpg

Progress 31072010 050.jpg

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Workout schedule & Dosing protocol

WEIGHTS

Six Pack Formula (1st May – 13th June)

Each programme is made up of 3 workouts
Each workout is made up of 3 supersets

Designed to shred fat, release Growth Hormone, whilst exercising the abs in different ways

Weeks 1 & 2 – Strength & Endurance (3 sets x 14 reps) 1st May - 14th May

Workout A
SS1a – Dumbbell chest press
SS1b – Plank single arm row
SS2a – Pull-up
SS2b – Press-up
SS3a – Hanging garhammer
SS3b – Gym ball reverse curl

Workout B

SS1a – Medicine ball lunge chop
SS1b – Gym ball back extension
SS2a – Seated dumbbell shoulder press
SS2b – Gym ball reverse flye
SS3a – Cable side bend
SS3b – Side bridge

Workout C

SS1a – Diamond press-up
SS1b – Cable crunch
SS2a – Alternating dumbbell curl
SS2b – V-Sit
SS3a – Bosu medicine ball throw
SS3b – Bosu pike crunch

Weeks 3 & 4 – Strength & Muscle Growth (5 sets x 8 reps) 15th May - 29th May

Workout A
SS1a – Bench Press
SS1b – Pull-up
SS2a – Gym ball press-up
SS2b – Single arm cable row
SS3a – Reverse crunch
SS3b – Foot raise and hold

Workout B

SS1a – Overhead squat
SS1b – Cable pull through
SS2a – Multi-directional lunge
SS2b – Dumbbell squat to press
SS3a – Dumbbell side bend
SS3b – Side plank

Workout C

SS1a – Alternating dumbbell curl
SS1b – Weighted crunch
SS2a – Overhead EZ-bar triceps
SS2b – Lying weighted pike crunch
SS3a – Barbell rollout
SS3b – Gym ball crunch

Weeks 5 & 6 – Muscle Growth (4 sets x 12 reps) 30th May - 13tth June

Workout A
SS1a – Incline dumbbell press
SS1b – Upright row and shrug
SS2a – Dumbbell chest flye
SS2b – Dumbbell bent over row
SS3a – Hanging knee raise
SS3b – Medicine ball leg chop

Workout B

SS1a – Dumbbell squat
SS1b – Military press
SS2a – Deadlift
SS2b – Arnold press
SS3a – Gym ball russian twist
SS3b – Gym ball jackknife twist

Workout C

SS1a – Cable straight bar curl
SS1b – Cable woodchop
SS2a – Lying cable triceps press
SS2b – Straight arm lat pull-down
SS3a – Weighted pike crunch
SS3b – Dumbbell rollout

To finish off the cycle I'm going to start a chest specific programme

Weeks 1 & 2 – Strength & Endurance (3 sets x 14 reps) 14th June - 28th June

Workout A
SS1a – Dumbbell bench press
SS1b – Seated cable row
SS2a – Incline cable flye
SS2b – Lat pull-down
SS3a – Hanging garhammer
SS3b – Gym ball side plank

Workout B

SS1a – Dumbbell lunge
SS1b – Deadlift
SS2a – Dumbbell squat to press
SS2b – Reverse flye
SS3a – Cable woodchop
SS3b – Medicine ball crunch & twist

Workout C

SS1a – Dip
SS1b – Bent over row
SS2a – Incline bench press
SS2b – Chin-up
SS3a – Weighted sit-up
SS3b – Bicycle

In addition to the weights programme, I will doing the following normal programme of activity as my “cardio”

Monday – Taekwondo 2hrs
Wednesday – Taekwondo 1hr
Saturday – Taekwondo 1hr

As mentioned previously I will be walking to TKD training which covers approx 40miles a week.

DOSING PROTOCOL

CYCLE 1/5 - 12/5 13/5 – 16/5 17/5 – 27/5 28/5 - 29/5

M1D 2/2 2/1/2 2/1/2 2/2/2
Masterdrol 2/2 2/1/2 2/1/2 2/2/2
11-Sterone 2/2 2/2/2 2/2/2 2/2/2
IGH-1 3 3 3 3
Life Support 2/2 2/2 2/2 2/2

PCT

Formadrol 2/2 until finished (90 caps) or should I dose differently since I have T-911 as well
maybe run 2/1 for 30 days?
T-911 3 on “weights” days, 2 on other days – 30 days
OEP 2/1 for 30 days
Alpha T2 1/2 for 30 days
Life Support 2/2 for 15 days (will have to buy another bottle to extend this)

metroba

metroba

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbin in..stellar results so far man!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
I'm In and thanks for the shout out and the invite.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I'm In and thanks for the shout out and the invite.
Thanks mate, you're welcome!

subbin in..stellar results so far man!
Appreciate it Met, i'm hoping even better results are visible come Sunday and for a good showing during PCT

What do you think about formadrol during PCT? run 4 a day for 22.5 days or 3 a day for 30 days? i was thinking that with the T911, I could probably get away with running one less per day? with your experience is this possible?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
What do you think about formadrol during PCT? run 4 a day for 22.5 days or 3 a day for 30 days? i was thinking that with the T911, I could probably get away with running one less per day? with your experience is this possible?
I would run the 3 a day with the t911.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
I would run the 3 a day with the t911.
That was my gut feel too, I believe trifecta used to supplied with T-911 as the PCT supp in some countries/previously, so figured dripping by one a day wouldn't hurt if I was running both at the same time.

I have read about tapering towards the end though, but don't think I've read a log with anyone taking that approach yet?

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
That was my gut feel too, I believe trifecta used to supplied with T-911 as the PCT supp in some countries/previously, so figured dripping by one a day wouldn't hurt if I was running both at the same time.

I have read about tapering towards the end though, but don't think I've read a log with anyone taking that approach yet?
Ya I haven't seen any one tapper.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
here for the ride my friend. You will do great on this stack!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
here for the ride my friend. You will do great on this stack!
Cheers mate! I hope so too... Going to drive the eldest to scout camp this morning, 100 miles and then hit the gym on the way back... Have my ASGT and AP in the car with me, so should be ready for it when I get there!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Very nice and detailed log -- this will be good!

Subbed.
thanks natty, hoping to build a quality log, quick updates and answers by iPhone and more detailed stuff using the netbook

thanks for joining!

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
I got 2 going to scout camp this summer myself!!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Going to drive the eldest to scout camp this morning, 100 miles and then hit the gym on the way back... Have my ASGT and AP in the car with me, so should be ready for it when I get there!
Well I managed to get to the gym around 10h30 and did workout A from weeks 5&6 of programme (having done the last workout from weeks 3&4 + TKD yesterday)

Yesterday I cracked open the ASGT, and was impressed with the much improved flavour over the original AS, which I had been taking. Whilst I would say that the endurance/energy from both products was similar (both taken as directed with AP as well 15mins before), ASGT had me noticably sweating more than AS. Yesterday was also my last day on cycle, which makes today my first day of PCT. I didn't take any photo's today but will try to soon before I get too far into PCT.

So today I started with the PCT stack and if I thought I was sweating yesterday it was nothing in comparison to today! Had a real sweat on at the gym, and a couple of "personal summers" afterwards!!! Man, ASGT, OEP and Alpha T2 what a combination, if this doesn't melt the fat i don't know what will!

One thing worth noting is that my HR was definitely up during warm up, so will have to keep an eye on that, reckon down to the combo above.

So the million dollar question, how long does anyone think it will be before I feel the effects of the Formadrol and T911?

Good workout though, felt great and really pumped!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Well I managed to get to the gym around 10h30 and did workout A from weeks 5&6 of programme (having done the last workout from weeks 3&4 + TKD yesterday)

Yesterday I cracked open the ASGT, and was impressed with the much improved flavour over the original AS, which I had been taking. Whilst I would say that the endurance/energy from both products was similar (both taken as directed with AP as well 15mins before), ASGT had me noticably sweating more than AS. Yesterday was also my last day on cycle, which makes today my first day of PCT. I didn't take any photo's today but will try to soon before I get too far into PCT.

So today I started with the PCT stack and if I thought I was sweating yesterday it was nothing in comparison to today! Had a real sweat on at the gym, and a couple of "personal summers" afterwards!!! Man, ASGT, OEP and Alpha T2 what a combination, if this doesn't melt the fat i don't know what will!

One thing worth noting is that my HR was definitely up during warm up, so will have to keep an eye on that, reckon down to the combo above.

So the million dollar question, how long does anyone think it will be before I feel the effects of the Formadrol and T911?

Good workout though, felt great and really pumped!
Formadrol Kicks in fast I felt it after 3 days. Hell I think it kicks better than the 1D IMO. I still haven't run the t911 long enough to feel the full effect. I only used the one day sample. Maybe I can talk LG into sending me a bottle. :)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
my 2 oldest have week long summer camps... should be good

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
my 2 oldest have week long summer camps... should be good
Yeah he seems to enjoy it, well having said that I'm not sure he likes the responsibility of now being a patrol leader! i'm all for it in this day and age the more things that teach them about real life and responsibility the better! and it gets him away from the games consoles...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed. My 2nd oldest son is the SPL in his troop. Talk about responsibility hitting the kid fast!!! lol

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Pre PCT Progress Pics - 1st June 2010

So i had a good session at the gym again yesterday, no TKD on Monday though as it was also a holiday here in the UK. Really feeling the focus at the gym, and even when at failure I just want to rest and then squeeze out another set or two... needless to say i'm having the no pain no gain experience today in my shoulders & quads!

Yesterday I did workout B from weeks 5&6 if any of you are following this thread, I haven't been logging my weight lifted so far, as it's pretty embarassing for a 190lber! I am hoping this will improve over time and perhaps I might beyond the embarassment...

Anyone got a view on the "weakling" benchmark?

Anyway, I do think I am getting slightly leaner by the day, in fact I think that today, I look leaner than in the pics I took yesterday, but it could be the "Wishful thinking" effect again. What do you guys think now, can you see any difference from when I started (not the fat photo's) but perhaps from the first "mirror image"?

Tomorrow i'll be hitting the gym early for workout C, i don't know how many of you guys train barefoot, or perhaps would like too, but the rules at the gym prevent it... anyway today I bought a pair of Vibram Fivefingers to use at the gym, they look and feel weird but I love being barefoot so i'm really looking forward to it. I'll let you know how that goes!

Any and all feedback welcome people, let me know if you want me to add anything to make the log more readable or if you think I should start recording the weight, even if pathetic... personally i'm not that bothered about the amount I lift as long as I reach the asthetic goal. My view at present is if I am still feeling the "growing pains" then I know that I'm not slacking off

Until later guys... (oh and i'm going to use the Metroba light bulb thingy!!)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
actually you are thinning out nicely. Keep it up my friend!!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up bro and don't be embarrassed about the low weight we all had to start somewhere.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
actually you are thinning out nicely. Keep it up my friend!!!
Keep it up bro and don't be embarrassed about the low weight we all had to start somewhere.
Thanks for the support guys, i'll start noting down the weight lifted, would be good for me to be able to note any improvements in any case...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
agreed. I wish everyone would put their weight numbers up. It helps the log out IMHO

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Cardio
Ok guys, be gentle, no LMFAO on the numbers!!! Well u can a little, I'm bound to get stronger and at least now I will be able to monitor my own progress as well.

I'm using the iFitness app for iPhone, quite cool and enables tracking on the phone and email logs which I have been able to paste below

Date Exercise Set Duration

Speed/Resistance/Distance/Jumps/Sets Elevation/Avg HR/Incline/Steps Calories/Laps/Matches Notes
03-Jun-10 elliptical 1 13 98
04-Jun-10 elliptical 1 13 98
Exercise
Date Exercise Set Weight Reps Notes
03-Jun-10 lying cable triceps press 1 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 lying cable triceps press 2 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 lying cable triceps press 3 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 lying cable triceps press 4 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 weighted pike crunch 1 13 lb 25
03-Jun-10 weighted pike crunch 2 13 lb 25
03-Jun-10 weighted pike crunch 3 13 lb 25
03-Jun-10 weighted pike crunch 4 13 lb 25
03-Jun-10 cable woodchopper 1 28 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable woodchopper 2 28 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable woodchopper 3 28 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable woodchopper 4 28 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable biceps curl 1 44 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable biceps curl 2 44 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable biceps curl 3 44 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable biceps curl 4 44 lb 12
03-Jun-10 dumbell roll out 1 13 lb 12
03-Jun-10 dumbell roll out 2 13 lb 12
03-Jun-10 dumbell roll out 3 13 lb 12
03-Jun-10 dumbell roll out 4 13 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable straight arm pull-down 1 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable straight arm pull-down 2 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable straight arm pull-down 3 33 lb 12
03-Jun-10 cable straight arm pull-down 4 33 lb 12
04-Jun-10 hanging knee raise 1 BW lb 12 bodyweight
04-Jun-10 hanging knee raise 2 BW lb 12 bodyweight
04-Jun-10 hanging knee raise 3 BW lb 12 bodyweight
04-Jun-10 hanging knee raise 4 BW lb 12 bodyweight
04-Jun-10 incline weighted oblique crunch 1 20 lb 12 each side
04-Jun-10 incline weighted oblique crunch 2 20 lb 12 each side
04-Jun-10 incline weighted oblique crunch 3 20 lb 12 each side
04-Jun-10 incline weighted oblique crunch 4 20 lb 12 each side
04-Jun-10 medicine ball drop 1 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 medicine ball drop 2 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 medicine ball drop 3 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 medicine ball drop 4 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell upright row & shrug 1 22 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell upright row & shrug 2 22 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell upright row & shrug 3 22 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell upright row & shrug 4 22 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell incline bench press 1 40 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell incline bench press 2 40 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell incline bench press 3 40 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell incline bench press 4 40 lb 12
04-Jun-10 machine chest flye 1 154 lb 8 personal record
04-Jun-10 machine chest flye 2 154 lb 8 personal record
04-Jun-10 machine chest flye 3 154 lb 8 personal record
04-Jun-10 medicine ball crunch & throw 1 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 medicine ball crunch & throw 2 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 medicine ball crunch & throw 3 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 medicine ball crunch & throw 4 7 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell flye 1 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell flye 2 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell flye 3 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbbell flye 4 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell bent over row 1 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell bent over row 2 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell bent over row 3 25 lb 12
04-Jun-10 dumbell bent over row 4 25 lb 12

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
they are decent numbers mate! hard to read and I have no idea what some of the exercises mean!!! lol great job my friend

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
So those of you following my log will gave noted that I bought a pair of Vibrsm Fivefingers a few days ago.

These things are awesome!!! Granted they look weird, but the grip on the gym floors and you really can transition the power right from you feet through your body into every rep. I've also noticed that when performing cable machine moves, keeping my body alignment is so much easier.

On the plus side as if the above wasn't enough, I feel like I've done a legs day when I haven't... I guess that's as a result of the changes I've seen in my body alignment, etc referred to above.

Can't wait to do my actual legs workout with these on, I think I'm really going to see the benefits.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
they are decent numbers mate! hard to read and I have no idea what some of the exercises mean!!! lol great job my friend
you're too kind...

Sorry :-( I'll tidy up when back on laptop and maybe I can post some explanations on the lessor knowns... I have a scanned copy of the training plan but didn't post it 'cos I'd probably be breaking some copyright!

Which ones aren't that common? Maybe I can just retype the blurb if you think people would be interested

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
The numbers aren't too bad bro. You will get there just give it time.

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
those Vibrams look crazy man lol!!! enjoy

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
those Vibrams look crazy man lol!!! enjoy
I'm like the resident tattooed freak at the gym, our gym us more like a country club than a gym, it's very nice to say the least but there are only a few of us with tattoos! I guess on the plus side every one leaves there personal opinions at the door,, if you're a member than you're a equal.. But I guess I get more than my fair share of stares, especially with my vibrams and training in a wetsuit vest... But hey I must be one of the few not sweating buckets on the equipment, it just gets sucked into the vest and gets heavier throughout the session

at least I don't spend half my time cleaning up my own sweat!

On another note.... I am starting to wonder what to run next? After the pct/fat burner phase? Thinking of maybe trying natrodol, but wonder if 4-5 weeks after trifecta is enough of a gap.... (yeah I like to plan ahead!)

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
well depends on how long you were on Trifecta, but after 4-5 weeks I would call it good.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
4-5week gap is plenty to go from the trifecta to the natrodol.

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
If I was you I would stay with a fat burning theme until you get the fat way down to the low numbers. Them build yourself a nice lean mass stack.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
If I was you I would stay with a fat burning theme until you get the fat way down to the low numbers. Them build yourself a nice lean mass stack.
Agreed, had heard Nat was good for stacking with fat destroyer, hence were my thinking was going...

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, sorry work has been a little mad, hopefully this format works better!!

All workouts are preceeded by a warm up on the eclipical trainer @ 120 HR for approx 15mins*- TaeKwonDo training is preceeded by a 3-4 mile fast walk
03-Jun-10 Workout 5&6 “C”
cable biceps curl 4 x 44
cable straight arm pull-down 4 x 33
cable woodchopper 4 x 28
dumbbell roll out 4 x 13
lying cable triceps press 4 x 33
weighted pike crunch 4 x 13

04-Jun-10 Workout 5&6 “A”
dumbbell flye. 4 x 25
dumbbell incline bench press. 4 x 40
dumbbell bent over row 4 x 22
dumbbell upright row & shrug 4 x 22
hanging knee raise. 4 x BW
incline weighted oblique crunch. 4 x BW+20
machine chest flye. 3 x 154
medicine ball crunch & throw. 4 x 7
medicine ball drop. 4 x 7

05-Jun-10 + Taekwondo training 1.5hrs + Workout 5&6 “B”
Arnold press. 4 x 26
bar military press. 4 x 55
dead lift. 4 x 70
dumbbell front squat. 4 x 40
jack-knife twist. 4 x BW
Swiss-ball torso twist. 4 x 22

07-Jun-10 TaeKwonDo training 2.5hrs

08-Jun-10 Workout 5&6 “C”
cable biceps curl. 4 x 44
cable straight arm pull-down. 3 x 44 / 1 x 55
cable woodchopper. 1 x 33 / 2 x 39 / 1 x 44
dumbbell roll out 2 x 13
lying cable triceps press. 1 x 33 / 2 x 44 / 1 x 39
Swiss-ball glute bridge. 4 x BW + 13
weighted pike crunch. 4 x 13

Pleased so far, but need to check weight and BF soon and post some updated pics...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
looks like the numbers are slowing rising my friend! great job!!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
good workout bro.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Quick update since I need to go and get ready to sweat my 4$$ off at TaeKwonDo soon...

Weight this morning 186.8lbs and 20.3% BF - my BF is hardly moving and that is the first drop on the scales that I have seen in a while, the weight i could understand as I thought i might have some recomp, but the BF change has been negligble, so either I was retaining water (which I think would impact on the way the scales measure BF) or have gained lean mass (but the scales calculation of BF is rubbish) - who knows?!?

Anyway I may now invest in some BF Calipers and do it the old fashioned way, I'm not expecting much difference but it would at least be a means of knowing whether or not the scales can be trusted....

really can't wait to start seeing some BF movement, must just work harder! that's all for now people

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
good update my friend!

Dragon93

Dragon93

Awards
  • Established
ya I got one of those scales too. It said I lost 2 pounds of muscle in my last stack. But the tape measure says different.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Updated Pics

Ok guys, so last night was another TaeKwonDo training session, very tough, the instructor was obviously in a an :sgrin: of a mood! As part of the discipline we all have to perform a "pattern" (a sequence of moves) particular to our belt colour, which you are then examined on for your next belt grading, i.e. do you know the pattern, the moves in correct sequence, correct form, power etc... you get the picture. Anyway towards the end of an already gruelling training session, we were asked to perform our pattern BUT at the end of each individual movement we had to drop to the floor bust out a knuckle press up and a sit up and the return to move just completed before then doing the next move and repeat... anyway 21 individual moves later I was shattered!

This morning's workout was

10-Jun-10

incline cable flye
3 x 12 x 22lbs
dumbbell bench press
3 x 14 x 44lbs
machine chest flye
2 x 12 x 154lbs
1 x 12 x 165lbs
machine chest press
3 x 12 x 154lbs
lat pulldown
2 x 12 x 110lbs
1 x 12 x 121lbs
1 x 10 x 121lbs
cable seated low row
3 x 14 x 110lbs
hanging leg raise
3 x 20 x BW
swiss-ball crunch
4 x 20 x BW + 20lbs
swiss-ball glute bridge
4 x 20 x BW + 20lbs
incline weighted oblique crunch
3 x 20 x BW + 20lbs

Pic's from this morning day 10 of PCT and fat burners

scope75

scope75

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man (no homo) and keep up the great work it's paying off big time.
I've doing a fat to phat transformation like your right now also in the past 18 months or so I went from 340-350lbs to a pretty solid 200lbs just need to rid myself of the fat that is left on my mid section to make the abs show all the time and the fat that's left on my tits to make it a chest. For me it's been the best 18 months of my life and for life of me I don't understand why I waited tell I was 24yo to do it I guess I was just on a 23 year bulk but it's all paying off now and I'm loving every minute of it ass you should be too.

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
Looking good man (no homo) and keep up the great work it's paying off big time.
I've doing a fat to phat transformation like your right now also in the past 18 months or so I went from 340-350lbs to a pretty solid 200lbs just need to rid myself of the fat that is left on my mid section to make the abs show all the time and the fat that's left on my tits to make it a chest. For me it's been the best 18 months of my life and for life of me I don't understand why I waited tell I was 24yo to do it I guess I was just on a 23 year bulk but it's all paying off now and I'm loving every minute of it ass you should be too.
thanks man, much appreciated, yes i am loving it too... you lost a ton of weight bro, respect! I'm a bit older at 37 (almost) but i don't care how long it takes, i will get a six pack at least once in my life! What supps have you found best, i'm thinking of running Natrodol next...

Army Guy

Army Guy

Awards
  • Established
there is much more definition visible my friend! this stack and regime is treating you well! keep it up brotha!

gwls

gwls

Awards
  • Established
there is much more definition visible my friend! this stack and regime is treating you well! keep it up brotha!
thanks mate, really surprised myself on some of the numbers today... good and bad! Cable Flye BAD, DB Bench and Seated Row... GOOD! First time i've managed to venture into the "big boy" DB section of the gym, even if it was lowest on the rack LOL!

I have "option 3" coming in the mail and have started to make inquiries about LG natrodol to stack with my existing fat burners for my next run, but "option 3" was too good to miss, so i'm now spoilt for choice as to what to run next... can you believe they want the equivalent of $59 for a ONE bottle of Natrodol in the UK, $40 for Ghenerate and $50 for Formadrol Extreme... will be ordering from NP me thinks!