If you could only use one supplement....

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
For the rest of your lifting days.... What would it be??

Vitamins, creatine, fish oil and protein are staples imo so exclude those..

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Honestly - and I'll probly get **** for this - I think i'd use DNP. I'm a pretty good gainer - of both muscle and fat - so the tough part for me is scrubbing away that accumulated fat post bulk. I know alot of ppl hate dnp but it works like a charm for me. I use lower doses typically tho.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Honestly - and I'll probly get **** for this - I think i'd use DNP. I'm a pretty good gainer - of both muscle and fat - so the tough part for me is scrubbing away that accumulated fat post bulk. I know alot of ppl hate dnp but it works like a charm for me. I use lower doses typically tho.
Maybe imma :chairfall: but what is DNP?

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rhodiola Rosea (standardized for 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides).

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Mine is beta alanine... I have seen crazy endurance from taking this supplement, and if that means getting one more deadlift in, or one more bench press in... Im all about it. Preworkout drinks make me feel PUMPED and want to go work out, the pump is good, but the stims and stuff hit me harder at first and the effects taper off.

Once Im in the gym Im giving it my all, so that one extra pump is gold to me. Beta alanine ftw

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
Maybe imma :chairfall: but what is DNP?
2,4-Dinitrophenol. Its a metabolic poison that shuttles protons across the cellular membrane, destroying the proton gradient the body uses for energy. It touts up to 1 lb. of fat loss per day, almost exclusively from the midsection due to its mechanism of action, and can not use muscle for energy so you remain anti-catabolic. On the downside, the redistribution of protons is entropically and enthalpically favored and therefore a large heat release is associated with the process. This becomes evident when you are sweating balls while sitting naked, soaking wet in a large walk-in freezer. I can give u more info on this stuff if u want but make sure u thoroughly research it before using - you can kill yourself with it easily if you dont know what ur doing.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
2,4-Dinitrophenol. Its a metabolic poison that shuttles protons across the cellular membrane, destroying the proton gradient the body uses for energy. It touts up to 1 lb. of fat loss per day, almost exclusively from the midsection due to its mechanism of action, and can not use muscle for energy so you remain anti-catabolic. On the downside, the redistribution of protons is entropically and enthalpically favored and therefore a large heat release is associated with the process. This becomes evident when you are sweating balls while sitting naked, soaking wet in a large walk-in freezer. I can give u more info on this stuff if u want but make sure u thoroughly research it before using - you can kill yourself with it easily if you dont know what ur doing.
PM me please :D

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
You said this helps you store fat too, I'm confused.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
id go with either tren or superdrol
but idk is these are considered supps

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Since there's only only one I'd say a good multi (AOR Ortho Core).

Then it's a toss up between GPLC and Citrulline Malate.

Rhodiola Rosea (standardized for 3% rosavins and 1% salidrosides).
Could you expand on that, why Rhodiola?

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
You said this helps you store fat too, I'm confused.
No no. I said I on my own can build muscle np but I also store fat too. I'm 5'9" and it doesnt take much for me to weigh 185lbs. at 14%bf. If I wanted I could easily get to 210lbs. but that'd be 50% muscle gain and 50% fat gain. So for me the problem is getting rid of the fat. DNP is the most potent thermogenic on the black market. Im so good at making new tissue (muscle and fat) that on dnp and t3 for my pre-summer cut im actually recomping more than im cutting - lol.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've always thought it's so freakin' badass that DNP is an ingredient in dynamite.

And my one supp would probably be either a ton of phosphatidyl species (A-GPC, PS, PC) or a good AI. I respond very well to both.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
I've always thought it's so freakin' badass that DNP is an ingredient in dynamite.

And my one supp would probably be either a ton of phosphatidyl species (A-GPC, PS, PC) or a good AI. I respond very well to both.
Lol - its used as a primer in a few explosives.

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Could you expand on that, why Rhodiola?
Rhodiola rosea is widely recognized as a classic adaptogen. Successful clinicals that established Rhodiola Rosea's adaptogenic properties used standardized extractions yielding 3% rosavins (rosavin, rosarin, and rosin) and 1% salidrosides, the same ratio available in the natural root. These rosavins and salidrosides must be collectively present for rhodiola rosea to produce desired effects. In particular:

1) Rhodiola rosea is one of the few herbs that has been shown to trigger and support ATP and phosphocreatine synthesis (and re-synthesis) in the mitochondria. This is significant because mitochondrial dysfunction can lead to the development of degenerative diseases, and is, in fact, one of the espoused theories of aging. Consequently, rhodiola rosea should be an important part of any endurance/energy-enhancing matrix designed to regenerate mitochondrial function.
2) Considering that there are over 200 species of the rhodiola genus in Europe and Asia, it is important to highlight that rhodiola rosea is the only one that appears to have the biologically active concentrations of rosavins (rosarin, rosin, and rosavin) and salidrosides. Besides, look out for rhodiola rosea products with a 3:1 concentration of rosavins to salidrosides. This is the concentration that matches the ratio of active adaptogens used in clinical trials.
3) Rhodiola rosea appears to protect skeletal muscle tissue during stress and exercise. It does this by reducing muscle-cell concentrations of such inflammatory factors or markers such as C-reactive protein (a measure of inflammation) and creatinine kinase (a measure of muscle damage). Consequently, rhodiola rosea helps speed recovery after exercise.
4) Rhodiola rosea has been shown to help in the treatment of stress-induced anorexia (cessation of eating), as well as hypoxia.
5) Rhodiola rosea appears to have blood-sugar regulating properties, and has been successfully employed in the treatment of hyperglycemia and diabetic complications.
6) Rhodiola rosea has been shown to correct irregular menses, chronic fatigue syndrome, fibromyalgia, adrenal dysfunction, menopausal symptoms, and such like.
7) Rhodiola rosea is a powerful antioxidant in its own right. Furthermore, it also boosts cellular concentrations of superoxide dismutase, one of the most potent endogenous antioxidants known to science.
8) Rhodiola, like EGCG (in green tea), inhibits catechol-O-methyltransferase (COMT), supporting norepinephrine secretion. It also boosts cAMP levels and shows monoamine oxidase (MAO) inhibition properties.
8) And so on...

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
how toxic is it for human consumption??

PrepNwa23

PrepNwa23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me i'd stay with BCAA's mega dosing BCAA's always get me through some of my plateaus.

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
option 2 for me - if not DNP - then IGF-1 LR3. Depending on diet IGF-1 can be used for bulking or cutting, requires no pct and requires no support supps.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
option 2 for me - if not DNP - then IGF-1 LR3. Depending on diet IGF-1 can be used for bulking or cutting, requires no pct and requires no support supps.
what kind of results in strength do you see when on igf-1 lr3?

ive considered it but heard that unless stack with an anabolic results wont be great

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
Drive..... just gimme a lifetime supply of Drive...

believer

believer

Awards
  • Established
Extend! Nuff said.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
RepThat21

RepThat21

Awards
  • Established
prime.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
BCAA's for sure

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
cocaine?

I mean beta-alanine...

tingles are great

gelstyles

USp Jacked the **** is awesome and I walk around it like superman when Im on 3 scoops.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i gotta go with my rapist NY giant(LT) and say cocaine

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
back in high school i was on the football team and we had a crazy runningback/kick returner that was on superdrol, h drol, tren, you name it he did it. the guy was an absolute monster he was like 190 with like 7% BF and power cleaning like 250 benching like 300lbs and running a 4.5 40 yd dash. and this was when he wasnt on cocaine. i remember he did cocaine before a game vs one of our biggest rivals(they were also roided out, the whole teeam) and this guy literally gave like 3 guys a concussion and sent like 5 to the hospital. i mean cocaine took this guy to a whole nother level. it was crazy i have never been so scared of some like that before

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dam it you beat me to it. i didnt see that post when i posted ^^^^

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
AHEM back to supps... LOL

fidget324

Awards
Either beta-alanine or GPLC. Both are proven by clinical research studies and both definitely yield results.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow guys im hella shaky i drank a big ass cup of coffee and then took my asthma medicine albuterol and im shaking so much not cool. then i took half an aspirin and im shaking like a mo' fo'. well time to do some cardio, peace.

Resolve

Resolve

The BPS Rep
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
wow guys im hella shaky i drank a big ass cup of coffee and then took my asthma medicine albuterol and im shaking so much not cool. then i took half an aspirin and im shaking like a mo' fo'. well time to do some cardio, peace.
Now just toss some Vicodin into the mix and you'll be ready for anything!

CrazyChemist

CrazyChemist

Awards
  • Established
back in high school i was on the football team and we had a crazy runningback/kick returner that was on superdrol, h drol, tren, you name it he did it. the guy was an absolute monster he was like 190 with like 7% BF and power cleaning like 250 benching like 300lbs and running a 4.5 40 yd dash. and this was when he wasnt on cocaine. i remember he did cocaine before a game vs one of our biggest rivals(they were also roided out, the whole teeam) and this guy literally gave like 3 guys a concussion and sent like 5 to the hospital. i mean cocaine took this guy to a whole nother level. it was crazy i have never been so scared of some like that before
As someone who did coke in college for a brief period of time this story does not ring true. I'm not saying you are lying but sounds more like pcp than coke to me.