leukic and creakic questions

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I jsut picked up sum leukic and creakic hardcore, got 2questions. First of all, is it necessary to take the leukic on off days, and second the serving suggestion for creakic is 3 caplets twice daily, each serving seems to have around 5g of creatine, which would be at least 10g a day. I am only 130 lbs so i was thinkingof only taking 2 caplets at a time, do yot hink this sounds good or would it be okay for me to take the full dosage?

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
take it like it says. but there both garbage sorry to break it too u.

oufinny

oufinny

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I feel for you man, could have just bought bulk mono from NP and a good BCAA supplement like LG BC+EAA or Purple Wraath. Step back from MuscleTech section, turn around and run as fast as you can. Welcome to the light side of the force my friend, ask before you buy from now on!

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i used the stack of gkic leukic and creakic original versions a while ago and gained a little from it but jsut got the creakic and leuikic now

RCL86

RCL86

Awards
  • Established
Sell it to your buddies that dont know any better, and buy some creapure and a tub of whey. That would be your best bet.

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established
Sell it to your buddies that dont know any better, and buy some creapure and a tub of whey. That would be your best bet.
i wonder what would happen if all the kids in middle school stopped bying MT stuff, i think they'd go out of business lol

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
im 20 now i used it when i was 18 i got teh stack that comes in the box or w.e and it helped jsut in the 15 days that the stack was for......

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ouch man you just threw away money.
how much did it cost you?

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothin thats y i took them lol......so u think the full dosage is still ok even hough im only like 130

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nothin thats y i took them lol......so u think the full dosage is still ok even hough im only like 130
thank god man, and yeah just go with full dosage since its crap anyways

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
i wonder what would happen if all the kids in middle school stopped bying MT stuff, i think they'd go out of business lol
Us MuscleTech fanatics come in all ages... In fact, I just picked up Jay Cutlers Mass Stack for a steal at $198 !

(don't PM me asking where I got it cuz I won't tell, lol !)

I'll post back tomorrow when I take my first dose to let everyone know how much muscle I put on :thumbsup:

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Us MuscleTech fanatics come in all ages... In fact, I just picked up Jay Cutlers Mass Stack for a steal at $198 !

I'll post back tomorrow when I take my first dose to let everyone know how much muscle I put on :thumbsup:
you better have a good pct
i would suggest deca, methyl test, anavar, winny for pct
good luck

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

you better have a good pct
i would suggest deca, methyl test, anavar, winny for pct
good luck

brownstown89

Awards
  • Established
i swear the powder gakic worked well that was when i first started lifting so idk..

but the one thing i like is the nanovapor because gnc has to sell that **** dirt cheap because the new "hardcore" brand is out so there clearencing out the other ****

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i swear the powder gakic worked well that was when i first started lifting so idk..

but the one thing i like is the nanovapor because gnc has to sell that **** dirt cheap because the new "hardcore" brand is out so there clearencing out the other ****

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i had a few samples of the ntew nitrotech and liked it, not gonna lie, was htinkin of gettin sum but got hydrowhey instead

votum

votum

Awards
  • Established
Oh jesus....it's back...

Before I praise MT, I will give solid advice:

Get anything but MT...it tastes freaking delicious, I will give them that, but that is because it is all sugar and stuff...they have excellent ingredients, but they are about 1000x under what you should be taking...like, the anabolic halo has every single ingredient you could ever want, but it probably totals like .5g per serving, and would work very well on a mouse...

That being said, ON WITH TEH MT LOOOVEEEEEEEE

Gained 13 pounds from Anabolic Halo and it's cryo chips!

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think its not a bad line I just think the price is a little high but the science in theres are legit just making it seem like its new science.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
I think its not a bad line I just think the price is a little high but the science in theres are legit just making it seem like its new science.
The 'science' in MuscleTech product advertisements are legit ?

:toofunny:

Zero V

Zero V

Awards
  • Established
The 'science' in MuscleTech product advertisements are legit ?

:toofunny:
What you mean you dont believe this image here is 100% honest truth, and this product will make you look like this?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What you mean you dont believe this image here is 100% honest truth, and this product will make you look like this?

if this isnt proof that muscletech is legit i dont know what is

Gonzo14

Gonzo14

Awards
  • Established

Jackson, Cutler, Warren. They dont waste their time with juice, they just take their MT every night before bed with their Flintstones vitamins

impulseoctane

impulseoctane

Awards
thank god man, and yeah just go with full dosage since its crap anyways
:liar:

Never EVER go with the full dose. Rochabp, maybe you missed it, but this is the "hardcore" series, not the normal stuff.

You HAVE to assess your tolerance first. It's an absolute must. Seriously bro, take the full dosage, and you might actually tear some skin or pop blood vessels or something. Start with just a 1/4 scoop - it will give you great gains.

And definitely don't skimp out on PCT, so many people miss that part.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:liar:

Never EVER go with the full dose. Rochabp, maybe you missed it, but this is the "hardcore" series, not the normal stuff.

You HAVE to assess your tolerance first. It's an absolute must. Seriously bro, take the full dosage, and you might actually tear some skin or pop blood vessels or something. Start with just a 1/4 scoop - it will give you great gains.

And definitely don't skimp out on PCT, so many people miss that part.
yeah for PCT your gonna need something stronger than a SERM, i think a baby fetus will do the trick
good luck

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Jeeze, i guess MT needs to put more warnings on their labels!

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Jeeze, i guess MT needs to put more warnings on their labels!
yeah and their warnings should read:

Warning dont buy this product if you do your a dumba$$

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't see the warning, all the bright colors have my attention.

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Jackson, Cutler, Warren. They dont waste their time with juice, they just take their MT every night before bed with their Flintstones vitamins
Whoa, no....they wouldn't trust any vitamin supp other than Vitakic to get them the slabs of rock hard mass they demand, aside from that you are correct however

Last edited:
AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
Whoa, no....they wouldn't trust any vitamin supp other than Vitakic to get them the slabs of rock hard mass they demand, aside form that you are correct however
Any word on when they're gonna release Vitakic Hardcore ??

My tin of Animal Pak isn't extreme enough for me anymore..

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

dude there busy working on a shirt that is "hardcore" they aint got no time for silly vitamins. heard that shirt will get you huge

mkretz

mkretz

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
what areu tlakn aout PCT im jsut talking about creakic not test, an dits in pills not anyhting with scoops

AK32408

AK32408

IBE/PHF Rep
Awards
  • Established
dude there busy working on a shirt that is "hardcore" they aint got no time for silly vitamins. heard that shirt will get you huge
Is that a young Jay Cutler in your avi ??

...I heard his parents used a Cell Tech infused infant formula that MuscleTech was beta testing in their early years.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is that a young Jay Cutler in your avi ??

...I heard his parents used a Cell Tech infused infant formula that MuscleTech was beta testing in their early years.
my avitar shows him as a sperm. IDK how they got that pic

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards

No word as of yet...least that I'm aware of...yeah Animal Pak is not really tried n true compared to the current/orig Vitakic, so I would def just get on that in the meantime

Inquirer

Awards
Why don't you get someone to sell you some empty bottles with pretty labels?

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
what areu tlakn aout PCT im jsut talking about creakic not test, an dits in pills not anyhting with scoops
ALWAYS undergo an extensive PCT process after using ANY MT product for ANY extended period of time. It's best to stair-step down the ladder...following say- a bottle of Gakic- begin to run a lengthy cycle of Dianabol immediately post- and well you get the pattern, needless to say it will be a complex and costly undertaking but once you've followed up by working your way down- and hopefully managed to retain the 30-40 lbs of dry mass from the Gakic, then.. you can begin your next MT product or stack

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ALWAYS undergo an extensive PCT process after using ANY MT product for ANY extended period of time. It's best to stair-step down the ladder...following say- a bottle of Gakic- begin to run a lengthy cycle of Dianabol immediately post- and well you get the pattern, needless to say it will be a complex and costly undertaking but once you've followed up by working your way down- and hopefully managed to retain the 30-40 lbs of dry mass from the Gakic, then.. you can begin your next MT product or stack
yup listen to this experienced MT user. you should always run test as your base with any MT product to be on the safe side.
also remeber that MT products are so strong that when BULKING remeber to REDUCE caloreis as a normal diet while on MT will get you beyond natural. just look what happend to jay

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
do i dare bump this thread?!?!?!?

yes i do.
lol
bump

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
i took a gakic leukic and creakic stack i gained in weight cuts and just pretty much everything
bench went up
sqaut went up
deadlift went up
curls went up
leg press went up
tricep extension went up
cable work outs increased significantly
all of these but the bench and sqaut i gained a good 15 to 20 pounds extra to my working weight not max weight
my bench and sqaut gained about 30 or so pounds
and sqauts i dont know why but my sqautting is behind my benching for the oddest of reasoning i cant think of a way it happened but yeah its still a good 10 pounds behind i guess its the bird legs lol
but yeah if these dont work at all then i dont know what to tell you they did me good
and if there is stuff that is wayyyyy better than these products by so much a landslide you could call them garbage then i want to take that from now on
bc i could go pro in a year if i could double the gains i got off of my gakic and leukic and creakic stack
the only reason i cant get it anymore is i cant afford
the bad side is for the stack together its 140 bucks
seperately for a longer supply
i think they run around 70 bucks per bottle
so yeah that does suck but i think this is the best thing
muscletech has on the shelves right now besides
anabolic haylo
cant beat the taste

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i took a gakic leukic and creakic stack i gained in weight cuts and just pretty much everything
bench went up
sqaut went up
deadlift went up
curls went up
leg press went up
tricep extension went up
all of these but the bench and sqaut i gained a good 15 to 20 pounds extra to my working weight not max weight
and sqauts i dont know why but my sqautting is behind my benching for the oddest of reasoning i cant think of a way it happened but yeah its still a good 10 pounds behind i guess its the bird legs lol
but yeah if these dont work at all then i dont know what to tell you they did me good
and if there is stuff that is wayyyyy better than these products by so much a landslide you could call them garbage then i want to take that from now on
bc i could go pro in a year if i could double the gains i got off of my gakic and leukic and creakic stack
anabolic haylo
cant beat the taste
wow you really like MT huh? so do you actually know whats in those products like gakic or leukic? enlighten me tell what are the specific ingredients in them?

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
dude calm down with the haterade i just gave you an all truth all fact about the gakic and leukic and creakic i actually took the whole stack all the way through by the book and did see benefits i was just letting the man know that bought it that it wasnt a complete waste of money damn but yeah muscletech obviously is dooping on folks thats why i started my own thread i just wanted to shed some good light on the man that just went and bought the products

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
dude calm down with the haterade i just gave you an all truth all fact about the gakic and leukic and creakic i actually took the whole stack all the way through by the book and did see benefits i was just letting the man know that bought it that it wasnt a complete waste of money damn but yeah muscletech obviously is dooping on folks thats why i started my own thread i just wanted to shed some good light on the man that just went and bought the products
yeah maybe but you could have bought leucine (leukic) for $5, creatinol phosphate (gakic) for $20, and creatine (creakic) for $10-$20. just saying for the cash you spent GNC ripped you a new one.

10bathroomsO

10bathroomsO

Awards
  • Established
true, this is one of the first stacks i took though and gnc is the only place i have to shop for nutrional supplementd

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
bench went up
sqaut went up
deadlift went up
curls went up
leg press went up
tricep extension went up
anabolic haylo
cant beat the taste

Maybe you should try snorting your muscletech powders and hopefully increase you brain mass by up to 55,000% so then you can spell simple words

Also whenever I used Loogey**** and Gagtits I gained over 55 pounds of lean mass and my penis grew 7 inches