Musclefeast protein legit?

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anyone know anything about these guys? dirt cheap prices but NO flavorring :( but man 5lbs isolate is dirt dirt cheap....

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Absolutely. I have 20 lbs of their isolate, 100% pure according to Shawn, the owner. I just add some splenda or 1 scoop of flavored protein and 1 scoop of isolate.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
looking for a decent casein or isolate, may mix them may just go to straight casein, depends.... any ideas guys?

or milk protein isolate, but does that tear up peoples stomachs usually?

Cyplex

Awards
I just did a quick search and found that they also sell their products on Ebay. They're a top-rated seller with 100% positive feedback with 373 reviews.

Dcell22

Dcell22

Awards
Had my eye on their proteins (and the waxy maize- also hella cheap) for a lil while now. Hell, the maltodextrin too, for making home-made gainer. With the right flavoring innovation seems it couldn't be beat for the price. Nice though, that there is no artificial stuff added as far as maximum health consciousness goes

seunim

seunim

Awards
  • Established
Yea, the WMS is a steal. The casein is thick so you have to do quite a bit of water, but good stuff IMO. I'm a fan.

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I purchased 15lbs of their Micellular casien and I have no complaints and their prices are
excellent. I mix 1 scoop of the unflavored casien with 1 scoop of Muscle Gauge Isolate
and I have a perfect blend of fast and slow digesting proteins and the unflavored casien
picks up the flavor of the flavored whey that I mix it with. I will definately will be purchasing more protein from Muscle Feast in the future.

propho

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to chime in as well.. I think this is the best protein I've ever had.. mixability is amazing.. I ordered Isolate, Casein and Waxy Maize.. no complaints about any of them..

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
I checked out their website just now... I might stock up on nutrapro whey, muscle feast casein, blend them and call it a day ;)

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Have you considered our casein? It's flavored, so you dont have to add extra splenda and flavor which is a lot of extra work.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Have you considered our casein? It's flavored, so you dont have to add extra splenda and flavor which is a lot of extra work.
I have actually... I was just looking for the best deal I could get.. Flavor is not so much an issue. For example I got the vanilla cake batter from nutrapro.. Not the best flavor Ive had but I can live with it. I try to eat more whole food at night, but ealier on is when I use protein powder and its normally mixed in with pb and a banana.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
I definitely need to place a Muscle Feast order! Not only are their products priced competitively, but I really like the idea of Powerade Zero, Crystal Light, Sugar Free Kool-Aid, etc. flavored WPI.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I definitely need to place a Muscle Feast order! Not only are their products priced competitively, but I really like the idea of Powerade Zero, Crystal Light, Sugar Free Kool-Aid, etc. flavored WPI.
You realize that when you add those extras, the protein actually ends up being much more expensive. I mean each serving of crystal light is 50 cents or so, that's ON TOP of the protein itself.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It is what I use, and have used for a bit now. Price is amazing, and protein is bar none. He will provide you a COA from the product if you request it.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
You realize that when you add those extras, the protein actually ends up being much more expensive. I mean each serving of crystal light is 50 cents or so, that's ON TOP of the protein itself.
Crystal Light was simply an example of one possible flavor combination, as the flavor options are endless. I'd personally prefer to break free from the monotony of traditional protein flavors such as Chocolate, Vanilla, and Strawberry (or their variations).

Even if I were to use Crystal Light to flavor my protein, and it cost me an additional $0.50 per serving, you're talking about a few pennies more than a single serving of Skim Milk (which I would normally use). And since I would only be using water to mix my protein/Crystal Light combination, the price per serving would stay at relatively the same amount.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Muscle Feast proteins are exorbitantly overpriced considering there is no labor involved. All Muscle Feast does is transfer protein from bulk bags to smaller 5lb bags. And MF charges ALMOST as much markup as I do for the labor included in measuring & blending the various ingredients, which takes considerable amount of time.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Muscle Feast proteins are exorbitantly overpriced considering there is no labor involved. All Muscle Feast does is transfer protein from bulk bags to smaller 5lb bags. And MF charges ALMOST as much markup as I do for the labor included in measuring & blending the various ingredients, which takes considerable amount of time.
Possibly, but they also offer free shipping on orders over $50...

No need to worry GregW, I will be purchasing a kilogram of Beta Alanine/BCAA's/Creatine from you when the time comes.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
If you just want plain proteins - no sweetener or anything, I can probably do 5% less than MF.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
If you just want plain proteins - no sweetener or anything, I can probably do 5% less than MF.
now youre talking baby thats competitive edge right there!!!

you know greg i was just mentioning to one of the usp labs reps that the guys on this board really bend over backwards. people might complain that its a supplement forum, but the people who provide folks with their **** really do strive for that satisfaction. repped.

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Sure, if you guys just want 5lbs of a plain protein - no sweeteners, flavors, or nothing - I can do that for you (although I think it's pretty disgusting myself). Just send me an email, PM or give us a call at the phone number on our contact page

Like I said, I'll beat MF's price by 5%, plus we have lots of other stuff like beta alanine, BCAAs, glutamine, etc.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
Sure, if you guys just want 5lbs of a plain protein - no sweeteners, flavors, or nothing - I can do that for you (although I think it's pretty disgusting myself). Just send me an email, PM or give us a call at the phone number on our contact page

Like I said, I'll beat MF's price by 5%, plus we have lots of other stuff like beta alanine, BCAAs, glutamine, etc.
Can you match their free shipping on orders over $50?

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
No. My average shipping ticket is $14, so I end up eating half the cost on average. Sorry.

hoopem6

Awards
  • Established
No. My average shipping ticket is $14, so I end up eating half the cost on average. Sorry.
No worries. As I stated previously, I will be placing a TruNutrition order very shortly.

TommyTuffGuy

TommyTuffGuy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I can vouch for them being legit as I literally work for them!..I designed their new logo/ labels and I'm sure their website is soon to follow! The owner is very respectful and never had any issue with them. Check them out for sure..

GregW

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
UPS & FedEx really suck. No matter how much you negotiate with them, they're out to screw small businesses. I can't stand that type of impersonal corportocracy where the decision-making executives are so detached from the reality of the situation. The best & most recent example of that is BP. The suit & tie executives are clowns and have no clue what its like on the ground.

I wish just for one day the suits would be on the other side of the equation. Then you'd see changes after that. But it ain't ever gonna happen.

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
UPS & FedEx really suck. No matter how much you negotiate with them, they're out to screw small businesses. I can't stand that type of impersonal corportocracy where the decision-making executives are so detached from the reality of the situation. The best & most recent example of that is BP. The suit & tie executives are clowns and have no clue what its like on the ground.

I wish just for one day the suits would be on the other side of the equation. Then you'd see changes after that. But it ain't ever gonna happen.
Hmmmm... I think you are somewhat blinded by anti big corp propaganda. USPS is a money pit and always in the red, which is then funded by more taxes aside from the money that is funneled in from consumers. UPS and FEDEX are actually profiting with better service, better tracking, and more accurate arrivals. You pay more no doubt. Do not like it, don't support them... simple as that. If you think Fedex and UPS are bad... wait till you reach a certain number and the corporate taxes start bitch slapping you... You will be hating a suit of a different kind then.

Rozman

Awards
I ordered the MF casein and waxy maize awhile back and would definitely buy it again...definitely legit, it's good stuff! I also have some chocolate-dipped banana Trutein and unflavored egg protein coming this week that I can't wait to try. This is on top of the 10-lbs of Nutrapro that came the week before last. Wife is getting suspicious!!!

propho

Awards
  • Established
looks like they will be putting out flavors now for the people who don't want unflavored.. just chocolate right now...

JakeVendetta

JakeVendetta

Board Sponsor
Awards
Any one try any of the flavors yet? How are they?
I've had the chocolate and its not bad. Kind of mild compared to most comercial powders but you cant beat the value.