Quick testopro question..........

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Well I am closing in on the end of my 8 weeks of DAA, first 4 weeks I took some expired by 9 months 6-bromo with it and last 4 weeks I did Reversitol V2, Strength increase was scary but I didnt eat enough so I didnt get any size off it. I can eat like a gorilla but have been lacking the desire and appetite of many meals through out the day. I keep hearing about testopro increasing appetite and I have a coupon. I want to try this but worry about the fact the few things I have read it increasing test but some posts says it indirectly does. I just did 8 weeks of my stack I posted in the start of my thread here and always take equal time off for test boosters so is this ok I dont want to kill my test since I have a GF now so yea.....haha Thanks!

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am logging it right now and I havent really noticed an increase in appetite.

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
I think you answered your own question. You should take atleast 4 weeks off...

Killerkanadia

Killerkanadia

Awards
  • Established
Then again, you might get away with a bottle of testopro doing 5/2 protocol.

CopyCat

CopyCat

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I haven't noticed any increase in appetite either.

Link to my log of TestoPro... Click Here

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
maybe i need to up the doseage or something...

Super Saiyan

Super Saiyan

Awards
Thats fine, I just like to try new supplements and was looking for something non-hormonal or a test booster. Just looking for a little extra motivation being depressed sucks and I like to be on something and try a new supp, its just in my head but it helps knowing I am on something

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Im not saying it wont up your appetite because i have heard fenugreek can...but not me.