Trifecta Stack or Activate Xtreme for 50 days???

docveete

Awards
Hello new to the forum here,glad I ffound it.Hopefully it can help me with a decision.

Which of the 2 will give me more mass gains?I know AX is a natty Tbooster,and the other isn't.And am willing to take the risk from using Trifecta.

I start my next bulk in a couple weeks and want something to give me a jump start.I was planning on a 50 day start with the 2 bottles I have of AX,waiting for me to inhale.4caps on non wo days and 6 on wo days.

But have found many positive and some negative logs and reviews of Trifecta,also the same for AX.I have found some places on the web that either give you free 1gh or t911,with tthe stack.If I go Trifecta which would be better,the 1gh or t911?

Another thought,is if choose trifecta and it pans out,is run the trifecta stack for 6 weeks,run 1 bottle AX for 4 weeks,run another Tri.stack or try matadrol stack for the next 6 weeks then run the last bottle of AX I have.I total of 20 weeks to hopefully gain 10-15 lbs of lean mass,while keeping bodyfat% the same or less.I have a wedding to attend when this is done,wanna be bigger.I'm dreaming aren't I?

My diet will be 3300-3600 cals with 220-250g of protein,and will be doing a fullbody workouts with 6 exercises.

Any help would be great.

docveete

Awards
Sorry for all the questions.so many thoughts going thru my head

WilteredFire

WilteredFire

Awards
  • Established
So what did you decide to run in the end? Would you care to share what you ended up choosing and how you progressed? Im interested to know how you got on...:)

jcr1

Banned
Awards
Dont take trifecta its worthless. I ran it hard, and received zero results, except acne, headaches and a queezy stomach all the time from the yohimbe.

Robboe

Robboe

Handsome and intelligent
Awards
  • Established
Hello new to the forum here,glad I ffound it.Hopefully it can help me with a decision.

Which of the 2 will give me more mass gains?I know AX is a natty Tbooster,and the other isn't.And am willing to take the risk from using Trifecta.

I start my next bulk in a couple weeks and want something to give me a jump start.I was planning on a 50 day start with the 2 bottles I have of AX,waiting for me to inhale.4caps on non wo days and 6 on wo days.

But have found many positive and some negative logs and reviews of Trifecta,also the same for AX.I have found some places on the web that either give you free 1gh or t911,with tthe stack.If I go Trifecta which would be better,the 1gh or t911?

Another thought,is if choose trifecta and it pans out,is run the trifecta stack for 6 weeks,run 1 bottle AX for 4 weeks,run another Tri.stack or try matadrol stack for the next 6 weeks then run the last bottle of AX I have.I total of 20 weeks to hopefully gain 10-15 lbs of lean mass,while keeping bodyfat% the same or less.I have a wedding to attend when this is done,wanna be bigger.I'm dreaming aren't I?

My diet will be 3300-3600 cals with 220-250g of protein,and will be doing a fullbody workouts with 6 exercises.

Any help would be great.
Not sure if this is relevent as you may have used to Activate Xtreme already, but at your weight, just stick to the 4 caps of ActX per day.

saggy321

Awards
  • Established
I agree. Ive run the trifecta and not got much in terms of gains. I did get a decent recomp, but I could have got that just from the MMv3, which converts to DHT in the body. I'm now going to use the MMv3 for a cut.

For lean mass gain, I would go for Activate Xtreme and is possible add in Lean xtreme. Makes a solid stack.