Vitamin B12 Injections

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Anyone here have any experience with these? I can get about 10 weeks worth on Vitamin B12 injectins for around $40. Has anyone here ever used these? If so do you think it is worth the cost or would you consider them useless?

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Its great man, that **** will hit you fast and get you on a focus high! Good price for 10 weeks.

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
I was thinking of doing 1,000mcg every week. I can get get 10ml vials (10,000mcg) for about $40 I believe. Does that sound like a good dose for a week?

Also, what guage needle is the best. A friend recommended I think a 19guage, where I can get 25 guage online for what seems to be a resonable price.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You might want to look into the VB-12 strips. You can get 24 of the 5mg strips of METHYLb-12 for around $8 on nutraplanet right now.

They are unbelievably good.

Outside Backer

Outside Backer

Awards
  • Established
i assume IM,

RPN makes VB-12 strips they are like the listerine strips that dissolve pretty decent

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
B vitamins taking orally are pretty much worthless. Absorption is something like 2%.

B12 injections are great. 1000mcg/day works well. Use an insulin needle, either IM or sub-q. Both will work just fine.

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
B vitamins taking orally are pretty much worthless. Absorption is something like 2%.

B12 injections are great. 1000mcg/day works well. Use an insulin needle, either IM or sub-q. Both will work just fine.
the thermogum ones are Methylcobalamin, which icreased absorbtion

i plan on getting a few of these suckers

BurghHardcore

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the info everyone.

Dsade, I saw the B12 strips on Nutra earlier today. They definetely look interesting. Something that may be worth a try here in my next order.

I'll probably pick up the injectable as well here sometime in the future just to see how they work out. Does it matter what time of the day they are taken? I would assume the morning is the best, but would it matter at night?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the info everyone.

Dsade, I saw the B12 strips on Nutra earlier today. They definetely look interesting. Something that may be worth a try here in my next order.

I'll probably pick up the injectable as well here sometime in the future just to see how they work out. Does it matter what time of the day they are taken? I would assume the morning is the best, but would it matter at night?
I dose twice a day, first thing in the morning and preworkout. First thing in the morning, though, should be good.

BAMABEAR

BAMABEAR

Awards
I do 1000 mcg a week with a 22 gauge x 1" needle and in the rump is by far the easiest im, i think. i hope that helps. ps all that strip crap is crap read up on b12 absorbtion orally even if its under the tounge.

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
the thermogum ones are Methylcobalamin, which icreased absorbtion

i plan on getting a few of these suckers
Agreed that it is more, but how much more? Doesnt seem like anything that would be worth it:

Evidence indicates methylcobalamin
is utilized more efficiently than
cyanocobalamin to increase levels of one of the coenzyme forms of vitamin B12. Experiments have
demonstrated similar absorption of methylcobalamin following oral administration. The quantity of
cobalamin detected following a small oral dose of methylcobalamin is similar to the amount following
administration of cyanocobalamin; but significantly more cobalamin accumulates in liver tissue following
administration of methylcobalamin. Human urinary excretion of methylcobalamin is about
one-third that of a similar dose of cyanocobalamin, indicating substantially greater tissue retention.1

http://www.wellcorps.com/files/TherapeuticEffectsofVitaminB12fromMethylcobalamin.pdf

unc21

unc21

Awards
  • Established
Not to mention, injections are painless, and actually very cheap