Crank up your dopamine

1. Crank up your dopamine

Are there any supplement or combination of supplements to crank up your dopamine??? Right now I thinking acetyl-l-carnitine and l-tyrosine combo.

2. Bumpage, doc says I have a dopamine insufficiency

3. I think jacking off releases dopamine.
    •   

4. id like to know as well

5. just get a bottle of HGHpro
    or eat some favre beans

6. L-Dopa / 1-carboxy. Converts to dopamine, doesn't "boost" it persay. There are many studies available remarking on the effects of L-Dopa on GH secretion.

7. Quote Originally Posted by JoHNnyNuTZ View Post
    Bumpage, doc says I have a dopamine insufficiency
    What made the doc diagnose that? I'm pretty sure anti-depressants is the cure...

8. Most antidepressants are SSRIs, thus increasing serotonin, with the exception of wellbutrin which actually does increase dopamine. But, for now just looking for a nonpharmacologic approach.

9. Yeah I was on antd's just recently changed to saraquil, other issues. But want to take natural products that dont make me feel like a zombie

10. seraquel is an anti-psycotic lol...

wellburtrin sucks.

11. Vitex, p-5-p, l-dopa/carboxy...

12. what the hell does dopamine do anyways?
    anyone?
    The difference between who you are and who you want to be is what you do.

13. what the hell does dopamine do anyways?
    anyone?
    One of the brain's main neurotransmitters. It is typically associated with pleasure and plays an integral role in mood, motivation, movement, and learning among many others.

14. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    what the hell does dopamine do anyways?
    anyone?
    Lower prolactin, stop lactation. Increase sleep quality and increase GH output. Those are off the top of my head.

15. Quote Originally Posted by rochabp View Post
    what the hell does dopamine do anyways?
    anyone?
    google parkinsons-dopamine, interesting stuff about dopamine.

drugs to treat parkinsons increase dopamine, those drugs are very expensive. i guess for some they only get about 4-6 months worth under insurance-i read where many of them supplement their medications with macuna puriens they buy online.

this would indicate that macuna is a very good source of dopamine.

16. I was under the impression that messing with such natural compounds could have detrimental effects on down the road by down regulating the receptors!???

17. Deprenyl, PEA, high protein diet, listening to hard rock music, L-Dopa (40% mucuna pruriens) will help. I was on Wellbutrin for over 2 years until I discovered there are natural and better ways to deal with it.

Good luck!

18. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I was under the impression that messing with such natural compounds could have detrimental effects on down the road by down regulating the receptors!???
    that's why you need to cycle.

but based on what you are saying, what about over prescribed sri's. people seem to recover ok after being on anti-d's.

19. Quote Originally Posted by 350zTT View Post
    I was under the impression that messing with such natural compounds could have detrimental effects on down the road by down regulating the receptors!???
    i wonder what the effects of being on sri's for years would have? it seems seratonin levels would be screwed up really bad.

doing a month cycle of mucuna seems mild in comparison. i have used macuna containing hgh supps several times for around a month at a time with no apparent side effects. i plan on doing a cycle of hghpro real soon.

20. Hghpro contains mucuna pruriens. Hghpro also gives me a bit better sleep. In addition it has alpha gpc which is good for the brain enhancing memory and cognition.
    Follow me on facebook, twitter and youtube, where I share information and videos to help you achieve your physique goals, John Smeton Ftness

21. Phenibut stimulates the dopamine receptor's, among other things..

22. If you smoke weed, stop. That'll help.

Similar Forum Threads

1. How to crank dat
    By ReaperX in forum General Chat
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2008, 07:10 PM
  2. The Crank Movie 5 Minute Teaser !!!
    By anabolicrhino in forum General Chat
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-28-2007, 09:46 PM
  3. Crank: The film that refuses to slow down
    By Y2Jversion1 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 11