Amino Acid Supplement?

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
l-carnitine: mobilizes fat cells into the mitochondria for energy production

BCAA: taken preworkout it will prevent catabolism

beta alanine: combinds with histadine to produce carnosine, which allows you to work harder and longer in the gym

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Which one is the best?
l-carnitine: mobilizes fat cells into the mitochondria for energy production

BCAA: taken preworkout it will prevent catabolism

beta alanine: combinds with histadine to produce carnosine, which allows you to work harder and longer in the gym
Zombie is dead on with this one but to be more specific here's my list.

THE BEST:

Propionyl-carnitine (not sure where to get now)or GPLC (primordial)or LCLT (Now Foods)for your carnitine

Millenium Sport Technologie's RPG for BCAAs+EAAs+glutamine (top-notch product right there) or If you want plain BCAAs go with IBCAAs from Primordial both products use ajipure aminos which are THE BEST and mix instantly.

Primordial performance's bulk Beta-alanine (any bulk that assures quality will do)

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I did not even realize this thread posted. I was going to run a poll and compare three different products, but I canceled. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I did not even realize this thread posted. I was going to run a poll and compare three different products, but I canceled. Anyway, thanks for the feedback!!
Primordial Performance has a product called ArginoCarn. It's l-carnitine and arginine. Take a look at it.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Beta Alanine is AWESOME. Usually do 1.7g waking up, 1.7 pre, and 1.7 post.

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
BCAA+EAA by LG is the best tasting amino acid complex I have found. I hated the taste of xtend. MST also just released one too.

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
I am leaning towards Primordial or LG. Both companies seem to have great prices and products.

onlyone

Awards
BCAA+EAA by LG is the best tasting amino acid complex I have found. I hated the taste of xtend. MST also just released one too.
funny, BCAA+EAA by LG is the worst I ever tasted in my life..?

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
funny, BCAA+EAA by LG is the worst I ever tasted in my life..?
To each their own. I have two tubs of blue raz and one tub of kiwi watermelon and I like them both but the blue raz wins hands down to the kiwi watermelon. I think they taste far superior to Xtend. What flavor did you try?

onlyone

Awards
To each their own. I have two tubs of blue raz and one tub of kiwi watermelon and I like them both but the blue raz wins hands down to the kiwi watermelon. I think they taste far superior to Xtend. What flavor did you try?
Grape, I almost throw up thinking about the taste... I did try kiwi watermelon also and that one is better but still not very exciting. Blue raz is better you say?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
isnt creatine an amino acid?
if it is i choose that one

MrDeadlift

Awards
It all depends on your goal, workout routine/frequency and current dose. For me, what have helped me a lot has been: BCAA, Glutamine, Carnitine (Two analogs I like Carnitine L-Tartrate and glycine propionyl l-carnitine GPLC). Carnitine-l-tartrate has been getting more attention lately for some studies on its affect on testosterone (indirect).

There are pretty interesting products that have such a good stack. There is Up-Lift from Beverly International (Good Amino Acid combo for preworkout), and Bulldozer XL5000 from NRG (another good amino acid combo with BCAA for preworkout) and Purple Wrath from Controlled Labs (amino acids for recovery)

Inarius

Inarius

Awards
  • Established
Grape, I almost throw up thinking about the taste... I did try kiwi watermelon also and that one is better but still not very exciting. Blue raz is better you say?
yeah man. Blue raz is the bomb. I put 12+ scoops in a gallon jug of water and drink it throughout my workout. Give it a shot. As for the grape flavor, I have heard mixed reviews on it. Try the blue raz next.

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
depends on what you want,

muscle mass and recovery IBCAA

focus ArginoCarn or carnitine

edurance Beta alanine,

and of course you always need Creatine

AnthonyIOSOS

AnthonyIOSOS

Awards
  • Established
depends on what you want,

muscle mass and recovery IBCAA

focus ArginoCarn or carnitine

edurance Beta alanine,

and of course you always need Creatine
I am going to order from Primordial creatine, beta alanine, iBCAA, CLA and green tea.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Im in agreement with the majority here. Ibcaa, Arginocarn, beta-alanine, and throw in some creatine. An essential amino acid supplement wouldnt hurt either, Beverly makes a fine one called Density.

fightbackhxc

fightbackhxc

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Right now I am using Primoridials BCAA's. Suppose to be some of the purest around.... other ones I like are Xtend, RecoverPro, BPS Bulk Aminos if you can find them...

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
AI RecoverPRO looks awesome on paper.

GeekPoop

GeekPoop

Awards
  • Established
ive used xtend, pw, recon.

id say its a draw between recon and pw. both taste kinda odd but thats ok haha

JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
currently taking IBCAA from primordial and also GEAR and im freaking loving the muscle recovery from it

RAHHH

Awards
  • Established
I would rec IBCAA from PP - Promotes fat loss & lean muscle growth on tope of helping stopping catabolism.
also :
BETA-ALANINE
and a good iso-whey protein powder like need2whey or truprotein cold filtration iso-whey.

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I would rec IBCAA from PP - Promotes fat loss & lean muscle growth on tope of helping stopping catabolism.
also :
BETA-ALANINE
and a good iso-whey protein powder like need2whey or truprotein cold filtration iso-whey.
I went with primordial's ibcaa and beta alanine. Mixing it with vita berry for flavor.

RenegadeRows

RenegadeRows

Awards
  • Established
I use Purple WRAATH, or Purple InTrain. Both are good amino products with extra goodies thrown in like Beta Alanine and carbs

Xtend is also good, straight up BCAAs

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
Has anyone tried primordials Creapure?
Crepure is the bomb no cramp nothing.. just amazing product.. I would go get some and you will no what I mean ( cheap too ) PP has been my Fav company for

IBCAA
Creapure
EndoAmp ( this one Bad A$$ supp)
ArginoCarn
MAP
Phto-test!

MST RPG is next on my list I have two tubs unopen!

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
Crepure is the bomb no cramp nothing.. just amazing product.. I would go get some and you will no what I mean ( cheap too ) PP has been my Fav company for

IBCAA
Creapure
EndoAmp ( this one Bad A$$ supp)
ArginoCarn
MAP
Phto-test!

MST RPG is next on my list I have two tubs unopen!
Yeah I got the creapure too hehe. Didn't mention it cuz this is a amino thread.

I'm trying to decide on arginocarn or glycocarn. What do you guys think?