ANIMAL PAK & Kidneys

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking the Animal Pak again. First day i took it i was fine. Second day in the morning, My kidnets hurt just a little bit. I took it again 12 hours later and I can't move from my bed. My Kidneys are absolutely killing me and I'm on the verge of going to the hospital. Today is the third day and they are not hurting, but i'm afraid to take the Animal Pak again. Any information would be great.

mooch2321

mooch2321

Awards
  • Established
yeah, my doctor told me deres teh steroids in those things, i put on 22lbs in the first three days i took it and he make me quit! :chairfall:

sanchezgreg18

sanchezgreg18

Awards
  • Established
I just started taking the Animal Pak again. First day i took it i was fine. Second day in the morning, My kidnets hurt just a little bit. I took it again 12 hours later and I can't move from my bed. My Kidneys are absolutely killing me and I'm on the verge of going to the hospital. Today is the third day and they are not hurting, but i'm afraid to take the Animal Pak again. Any information would be great.
you really think the vitamins are messing up your kidneys? only way I see that happening is if you had a preexisting condition. or your taking extreme vitamin doses; animal pak is the only thing youre taking?

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
I've been taking Pak for years with no issues. I've never heard of that happening before with a multivitamin. How many Paks are you taking? Are you drinking enough water?

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
He could be developing a stone and a mega dosed vitamin would NOT help. See a doctor asap and have someone else drive. I've witnessed a family member pass out from the pain of a kidney stone.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't gone to the doctors yet. The only thing I changed in my diet was this Animal Pak. Im taking one packet every twelve hours. 6am when i go to work, and 6pm when I get back from the gym.

I was told I'm overdosing on Vitamins, I should be only takingone a day to start, and a possible detox would be needed. Im about 182 5'10-11 and I think it might be to much for my body anyways.

I haven't took it today, I'm going to wait a little while and take one and see what happens.

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
Even at 240lbs+ I only take 1 Pak a day (with breakfast). Onea day is all you'll need. Two seems like overkill for you.

gamer2be08

gamer2be08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Only take 1 pak.. 2 is much too much for anyone..

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
yeah, my doctor told me deres teh steroids in those things, i put on 22lbs in the first three days i took it and he make me quit! :chairfall:
YOU PUT ON 22 LBS FROM A MV!?!?! Can I PLEASE have your genes. Send em via overnight shipping so they dont get stale!

TheDeadlifter

TheDeadlifter

Awards
  • Established
YOU PUT ON 22 LBS FROM A MV!?!?! Can I PLEASE have your genes. Send em via overnight shipping so they dont get stale!
:bsflag:
Mooch's post was meant as sarcasm...

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
yowzer sounds like some form of stone formation to me lol. Hope your not developing a kidney stone. Ive seen some tough dudes hit the ground from the pain.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I haven't taken it so far and i'm good. I'll try one pak today and see howi feel.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Id start drinking water til your pissin out Brita quality fluid if i were you.

Skeetles

Awards
I had the same thing, it wasn't the kind of pain associated with a stone.

Stopped taking them and the pain is gone.

gobigrgohme

Awards
mooch2321.......................bulls##t if i could find the flag i would raise it!!

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
I sit at my desk all day, and i have my own personal fridge with unlimited water. I drink over 3-4 gallons a day.

I took only one packet yesterday and its all gravy.

bikeswimlive

bikeswimlive

Awards
  • Established
I sit at my desk all day, and i have my own personal fridge with unlimited water. I drink over 3-4 gallons a day.

I am pretty sure that people die from drinking that much water. Water intoxication. I call bs.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
I am pretty sure that people die from drinking that much water. Water intoxication. I call bs.
Id be a little more tactful in informing him that he probably isnt drinking that much but to each there own.... Anyhow, i dont know how much water your drink, lol and dont really care, no offense, but i tried to carry around a gallon jug for the longest time and it was all i could do to get it down. 8 16oz bottles of water is a gallon.

MAxximal

MAxximal

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Some Vitamins are soluble in water and others in oil take the Pak with Fish Oil and Water if you need flush your kidneys take Cranberry Juice 100% 8 oz each morning and 8 oz of Water until you finish the bottle and in this time NOT USE CREATINE and low your salt intake not too much your thyroids need salt to make iodine.

hope this help.:fing02:

SilverZ06

Awards
I have taken 1 pak a day for months and feel fine...2, even though it recommends it, seems to be overkill

monstermash

monstermash

Awards
  • Established
Id be a little more tactful in informing him that he probably isnt drinking that much but to each there own.... Anyhow, i dont know how much water your drink, lol and dont really care, no offense, but i tried to carry around a gallon jug for the longest time and it was all i could do to get it down. 8 16oz bottles of water is a gallon.
Seems like a bunch of BB.com runoff here, huh?

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established

In the summer time in the heat, I hit that 3 gallon mark and dont die from it.

Normally, I am around 1-2 gallon mark daily. With a slow daily intake increase, 4 gallon ED is not unattainable nor will it cause death.

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Man when i was a surveyor working 12-14hr outside during the summer i still drank maybe a max of 2 gallons. Just trying to drink a gallon a day leaves me peeing every 30 minutes lol

djbombsquad

djbombsquad

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
you really think the vitamins are messing up your kidneys? only way I see that happening is if you had a preexisting condition. or your taking extreme vitamin doses; animal pak is the only thing youre taking?
Synthetic vitamins will do that. I know because my patients have had the same issue before with synthetic vitamins. If its hurting you stop asap.

OCBrody1

Awards
You could have a complication related to calcium deposits in your kidneys or dehydration, The last theory could be that you have an allergic reaction to one of the many "uncessary" ingredients. Check out Natural Selection by Bodyfuel, its a multi in oil, which apparently it's the highest absorbing multi bc it is in Sessamin oil.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Its all good guys, I just took too many of them. One pak a day is good enough.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
werd. i liked animal back when i didnt have a woman sucking me dry lol
I still like Animal Pak when my woman is sucking me dry =)

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
Wow i didnt catch my poor wording. I was talking about money lol. Now that i think about ti though i remember my wife telling me my stuff tasted different when i was taken some supp. I wonder if it was animal pak. So long ago i dont remember lol. I know nothing has affected it since

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, this is slightly off thread topic:

Does anyone else have a noticeable reduction in appetite while taking Animal Pak? Even during my cutting phase, I still eat 6 times a day. I'm a naturally hungry person. After I started taking the Animal Pak again, I'm really not that hungry all the time like I was. Very odd.

Narciso

Awards
Ive been taking Animal Pak for about a year now and the only thing that changed is my radioactive looking urine when i pee haha. I still remember trying to swallow those huge pills the first time and now i can take that whole packet all at once.

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Ive been taking Animal Pak for about a year now and the only thing that changed is my radioactive looking urine when i pee haha. I still remember trying to swallow those huge pills the first time and now i can take that whole packet all at once.
Awesome bro, I wish I can swallow this big load like you! J/k,

See a doctor? Im straight now?

giantbrandon

Awards
  • Established
should try some other multi, one tht you dont take all at once and split it up over the course of the day

Frequency

Frequency

Awards
  • Established
lol had a feeling I should have chosen my words carefully.
You too huh lol. Man when i was taken liver tabs those things sucked tryin to swallow down. Freaking biggest pills ive ever seen. Taking 5 of those with an animal pack activate extreme and a couple of DTH was like a meal

scarface313

Awards
ya ive taken animal pak and i havent noticed anything like that.... damn those pills are huge

jherman08

jherman08

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its your body rejecting anything thats not muscletech after all this time :lol: hope you get that checked and feel better bro, hope that made you laugh a little

BigBeazy

BigBeazy

Awards
  • Established
Maybe its your body rejecting anything thats not muscletech after all this time :lol: hope you get that checked and feel better bro, hope that made you laugh a little
Lol, thanks bud.

Ok this is pretty much what I summed up. Water.

In the mornings at work, I have an endless supply of water when I take my Animal Pak and I drink alot. The other day, I took it before I went to Orlando and didn't drink much due to me not wanting to stop every 5 minutes for bathroom breaks. My Kidneys where hurting slightly until I drank a gallon of water.