Best skin tightening lotion/cream..??
- 05-12-2010, 11:40 AM
- 05-12-2010, 01:09 PM
Some of our female figure and bikini competitors swear by Lipoburn. They say it's the only topical they can use that won't make them retain water.
- 05-12-2010, 02:10 PM
05-12-2010, 02:12 PM
I heard prep h (the kind with shark skin) works really good when you put it on before tanning.
05-12-2010, 02:19 PM
Ya prep-h would do it. haha. Make that skin pucker!
05-12-2010, 04:43 PM
What about more permanent though? Because the prep h might only last a day or a few hours don't you think?
05-12-2010, 04:45 PM
Flawless does a great job.
05-14-2010, 07:32 AM
I vote for flawless as well. I'm impressed with this product, and I've tried a few. One small tub goes an awful long way too.
05-14-2010, 11:34 AM
There is nothing otc per say that will permanantly tighten skin. Prep H + Absoultion plus before bed every night should hold you over most of the next day.
iForce Nutrition Representative
iTrain. iCompete. iDominate…iForce!
05-14-2010, 11:42 AM
Anything that I could get ahold that would tighten it permanently?
05-14-2010, 05:20 PM
05-15-2010, 05:52 PM
Throw some prep h on before you go walk around the beach and it should last as long as youre on the beach.
Similar Forum Threads
- By thewolf49 in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 07-19-2011, 09:53 PM
- By AnabolicAlpha in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 0Last Post: 03-16-2009, 08:57 PM
- By tholly in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 09-04-2007, 01:36 PM
- By MakaveliThaDon in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 24Last Post: 07-22-2007, 02:08 PM
- By flyingjer in forum IGF-1/GHReplies: 7Last Post: 01-18-2006, 07:03 AM