Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
JN230

JN230

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
DAA looks good from what i have read, i personally wouldnt run it too long back to back, i am looing in my pantry and waiting to compare testopro to my great cycle of phyto-test this early spring i loved it!

hli1022

Awards
DAA looks good from what i have read, i personally wouldnt run it too long back to back, i am looing in my pantry and waiting to compare testopro to my great cycle of phyto-test this early spring i loved it!
the DAA really does look promising. hmmm... how long is too long in your opinion? is 2 cycles too long?

islandmagic

islandmagic

Awards
  • Established
My two Fav...

phyto-test
Battle fuel

I am going to be running Phyto-test+PP Testosterone Conversion Factor-1+Prime

Yep That should do It

antknee

ive been running dermacrine, testopro and prime- really liking it..i may switch over to phyto caps when the testo is out- and when the dermacrine is over ( in a few days ) ill be running the TCF-1 along with SA.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Prime, Phyto T caps, Soon to be released Pink Magic (actually it may not be a test booster), And of course DAA products, like TCF-1. Too bad TNA is not a regular supp that Usp labs makes, its pretty good.

R1balla

R1balla

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Prime, Phyto T caps, Soon to be released Pink Magic (actually it may not be a test booster), And of course DAA products, like TCF-1. Too bad TNA is not a regular supp that Usp labs makes, its pretty good.
Prime isnt a test booster....for pure test, i like DTP. for libido i like sustain alpha. i like stacking a strong test booster with sustain alpha and Prime. thats a good stack

steam

steam

Awards
  • Established
Covering from both ends is best...something with AI properties and the usual suspects..

like T911 stacked with activate xtreme

zombiemuscle

zombiemuscle

Awards
  • Established
I have to say that phyto-testosterone is one of the best herbal test boosters. It'd be interesting to see how it stacks with an AI.