USP Labs - The Ultimate Muscle Stack

jmun23

jmun23

Awards
I have used Jack3d and Anabolic Pump in the past and liked the results I got from each. Has anyone used the "USP Labs - The Ultimate Muscle Stack" (Jack3d,Anabolic Pump,Prime,PowerFULL)from GNC? If so, what were the results like?

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
I used it. Its good. Gained about a half inch on my arms and some solid weight. Look into the swole stack as well. thats what im moving to from the Asteroid stack. but I think youll like the stack.

youngandfree

Awards
  • Established
Good stack. Just don't get it from GNC. Get it from Nutraplanet.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
Most of us know more about the stuff carried at GNC then the folks that work there lol

jmun23

jmun23

Awards
I would buy it from Nutraplanet, except it is cheaper at GNC.

TravisG

TravisG

Awards
  • Established
CHEAPER AT GNC?? I need to know where youre GNC is..All the products at my GNC are twice the price that I can find them online.

howie6

Awards
i love gnc i have enoughh oxyelite pro for 10 after today;-)

jmun23

jmun23

Awards
it is 119 at nutraplanet not including jack3d or shipping, and it is 129 at gnc including jack3d. I am on a military base so everything is marked down a little.

SouthernCharm

SouthernCharm

Awards
  • Established
wow for once gnc beats an online price. Doesnt happen very much. Im in mattress retail and we hook it up for military too

Calikid09

Awards
man even when I was working at gnc I STILL couldn't afford their stuff lol

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Kinda funny.. If you add Anabolic Pump, Prime, and PowerFULL as separate items from NP, vs just adding the 'Asteroid Stack' straight up.. You save 1.10$ ($118.89 vs $119.99, respectively).

strategicmove

strategicmove

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Kinda funny.. If you add Anabolic Pump, Prime, and PowerFULL as separate items from NP, vs just adding the 'Asteroid Stack' straight up.. You save 1.10$ ($118.89 vs $119.99, respectively).
The reason is that the price for the Asteroid Stack was determined based on a higher price for Anabolic Pump. Currently, however, Anabolic Pump is temporarily on sale at a relatively lower price than the one originally used in setting the Asteroid-Stack price.

borobulker

borobulker

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is our Jack3d Stack...

This sheet should explain a little on the effects and the dosing of this stack.

Attachments