Eviscerate??..

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Been on this stuff about two weeks now, I'm actually getting more bloated around my mid section, (obliques, lower abs) mostly..any particular reason this could be happening?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Been on this stuff about two weeks now, I'm actually getting more bloated around my mid section, (obliques, lower abs) mostly..any particular reason this could be happening?
Eviscerate can cause water retention. However, don't panic - this does not mean that it's not working, and a few days after you STOP using it, all the water will go, and you'll really see what it did for you. Trust me.

~Team APPNUT

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Haha hope so, Im kicking my ass with cardio and im like WTF lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lmao@fatal
I ordered mine waiting for it o come and see what it does for me. I just checked I have about 10%body fat. Will it be as effective? I just really have a lil stubborn lower ab fat. Just want all six to pop:). Let me know and keep us updated on ur progress

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate can cause water retention. However, don't panic - this does not mean that it's not working, and a few days after you STOP using it, all the water will go, and you'll really see what it did for you. Trust me.

~Team APPNUT
Rosie, speaks the truth.

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Seems to occur in about 20% of users, but Rosie is definitely correct. 1-2 days and it all goes away to reveal the lean underneath.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Lmao@fatal
I ordered mine waiting for it o come and see what it does for me. I just checked I have about 10%body fat. Will it be as effective? I just really have a lil stubborn lower ab fat. Just want all six to pop:). Let me know and keep us updated on ur progress
The lower your bodyfat, the more of a difference you will notice from the product, as the leaner you are to start with and you lose fat, the more noticeable the loss is than a "fatter" person losing fat. DO remember that most of fat loss in in your NUTRITION (and then training), so make sure that you have those factors right as well!

~Team APPNUT

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanx Rosie. Yea diet is intact :)

SwolenONE

SwolenONE

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Eviscerate, Lipo Burn and Dermatherm Target have all been a godsend for me.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
well im still waiting for my eviscerate in the mail..taking forever dying to see what it does for me

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
lmao...i wanna be a pepper already than lmao

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Hahah I love the burnnn, except when I take a shower, it tends to carry down onto my junk..I'm going to be real upset if my weiner starts looking leaner lol. Also started applying it 2x a day

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just recieved my eviscerate yesterday and applied it on my chest. Wow!! **** ****ing burns. Woke up this morning and applied it to my abs. Let's see how long it takes to see a difference. Also I was wondering for my second dose before workout how do I apply? I don't shower before working out I go straight from work to the gym? Will it make difference?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just recieved my eviscerate yesterday and applied it on my chest. Wow!! **** ****ing burns. Woke up this morning and applied it to my abs. Let's see how long it takes to see a difference. Also I was wondering for my second dose before workout how do I apply? I don't shower before working out I go straight from work to the gym? Will it make difference?
It's not ideal, but you will still get plenty of effect.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So showering before applying makes it more effective? I'm guessing bcause the pores are open?idk lol. Can apply 3time perday? Or twice is enough? Bcause I apply at 4am than b4 wo @around 130. So I was thinking the next one before bed or after showering from the gym.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Btw the burn is kind of a good feeling lol. Lmfao @fatal

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So showering before applying makes it more effective? I'm guessing bcause the pores are open?idk lol. Can apply 3time perday? Or twice is enough? Bcause I apply at 4am than b4 wo @around 130. So I was thinking the next one before bed or after showering from the gym.
Mostly because you are removing dead skin, which acts as a barrier to absorption.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ehhh didn't think of that. Makes sense. But how about dosing 3times? I mean I shower in the an and after wo And before bed. And I know taking it before workout is ideal.

crazyfool405

crazyfool405

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Mostly because you are removing dead skin, which acts as a barrier to absorption.
yep

best thing i do before applying is a warm towel and then rub the **** outta my stomach till it starts to get red, then i apply it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
WTF?? Lmao rub ur stomachs till if get red? lol. I might try that lol

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Can I take it 3times? Or is it a waste or not?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Crazyfool. Lmfao I just did what u said. Not bad :).

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok another thing i just realized...ok i know u take it twice perday now...i take it in the morning than before the gym, now im done in the gym around 330 and shower after now i wont have eviscerate till the next morning? long time without it i think....idk....should i change it up? maybe one dose before gym than another after i shower from the gym?

dsade

dsade

NutraPlanet Fanatic
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
ok another thing i just realized...ok i know u take it twice perday now...i take it in the morning than before the gym, now im done in the gym around 330 and shower after now i wont have eviscerate till the next morning? long time without it i think....idk....should i change it up? maybe one dose before gym than another after i shower from the gym?
The amount left on the surface of your skin is negligible after so many hours.

Trust me, it's still working.

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Honestly this is how I've been using it, I apply it about two hours or so after waking up, I like to sit outside and tan on the nice days and god only knows how that would feel on evi. So after i'm done with that I take a shower, towel dry etc.. I wet my hands, and I throw some water on my stomach before using it, I squeeze about 2 pumps and a half on my one hand then just slap it onto my stomach I spread it from my Lower abs, to the tops, serratus, oblique and onto my lower lats a little bit..I noticed with the wet hands/stomach the burn is ****ing NUTS feels like I got hit with one of those riot control sting grenades..So say I apply that at 3pm, I'll Reapply my evi after the gym and shower around 10-11, I notice this stuff lingers on the skin for a looooooooong time though. I'm not sure if i'm using too much but now im starting to see results..Like when i'm done applying it I can see streaks of it still on my skin etc

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
dsade-yea u right bcause when i showered it felt like i had the only sun burn......and i kind of still felt it aferwards without applying but not for long...if i dont feel the burn is it still working?
fatal-wow so u apply like 3 times perday or more....but i get the water part that it makes it burn as hell

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
I apply it only twice a day i was doing once for awhile then upped it to 2, 3 is probably overkill

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea i take it twice per day not bad...so far im loving it....sometimes when i apply it i dont feel any burn and makes me think if is still working....

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
yea i take it twice per day not bad...so far im loving it....sometimes when i apply it i dont feel any burn and makes me think if is still working....
It's still working. Perhaps your body has just gotten sued to the burn - I remember when I first used Eviscerate, I barely felt a burn at all, and it got less and less the more I used it.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh really? yea is weird bcause is only my 3rd day using it...i guess my body adapted to it quick...rosie how long do u stay on it for? im planning on taking it for 2 months...maybe 1st month apply mostly on abs and after maybe arms and back, what u think?

sluggy

sluggy

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I've used it once and thought it was fun.
Ordered a bottle to join in on the lulz and burning.. hahahahahaaah

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh really? yea is weird bcause is only my 3rd day using it...i guess my body adapted to it quick...rosie how long do u stay on it for? im planning on taking it for 2 months...maybe 1st month apply mostly on abs and after maybe arms and back, what u think?
Also note, that the leaner you are, the more it burns - so I've heard...Depends on how lean I am as to how long I stay on it...Use it wherever you want. When I first started using it, I used it everywhere, all over, like a moistorizer, but now I only use it on my midsection and upper legs because it burns like crazy. It's systemic, so no matter where you apply it, it's still going to have some effect on other areas of your body, remember that.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
oh wow rosie i didnt know that...i thought i only could apply in one spot at a time...ima use it like lotion than lol...all over my upper body..i know the burn is going to be intense..looking forward to that...
sluggy- yea join the burn...lol

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I have 2 bottles of this stuff as i absolutely loved the first two bottles of it, but i can not for the life of me handle the burn on this batch, call me a girl or whatnot i dont care lol. The previous batch burned but was bearable, this is like on fire and cant sleep till its washed off type burn, any tips on how to make it burn less?

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
oh wow rosie i didnt know that...i thought i only could apply in one spot at a time...ima use it like lotion than lol...all over my upper body..i know the burn is going to be intense..looking forward to that...
sluggy- yea join the burn...lol
You don't need to apply it all over like a lotion - if you do, it does not mean that results will be faster; more is not always better, and in the case of most supplements and topicals, it's NOT. And yes, the burn will be INTENSE.

I have 2 bottles of this stuff as i absolutely loved the first two bottles of it, but i can not for the life of me handle the burn on this batch, call me a girl or whatnot i dont care lol. The previous batch burned but was bearable, this is like on fire and cant sleep till its washed off type burn, any tips on how to make it burn less?
I don't have any - ever since my first bottle, the rest have been burning me like crazy; hence why I only apply over a smaller area now, and only once daily, when I use it. Also, the burn lasts AGES on me, like hours and hours and hours, and if I apply pressure to the area applied on (like say, crossing my legs, or something leaning on it), or get hot or water on me, and even after showering 12-16 hours later and having it all supposedly come off - still burns my skin. But, my skin has also gotten more and more sensitive over the last year, and I just grit my teeth and bear with it, because the product works.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
3clipse...would love to help u but I have no idea how to have it burn less...I kind of like the burn..wish it was burning me right now lol...I applied my second dose about a hour ago and no burn..don't mean to get u jealous lol...toughen up it'll get less severe within time hopefully...I must admit though when u shower that sh*t burns as hell...

3clipseGT

3clipseGT

On my grind
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ill figure something out, its humid and hott as hell here in South Carolina, so the minute i step outside and start sweatin, i go from burn to even more burn. Cant get away from it!!!! :lol:

Fatal Wisdom

Fatal Wisdom

Awards
  • Established
Omg applying it then being stuck in traffic on a hot day with your seatbelt on sucks ASS fyi lol..But yeah I'm noticing more of a burn now, first time was brutal and burned for 12+hrs, 2nd time a little less, now it burns INTENSELY for about 10 minutes then i'm good but even if i applied it once in the morning, the day after there is still traces of it etc

SuperRook

Awards
It's systemic, so no matter where you apply it, it's still going to have some effect on other areas of your body, remember that.
Eviscerate is local.

which is why if you mix in some extra goodies, you wont get any systemic sides.

:thumbsup:.

JayBombah

Awards
I should start applying it everywhere too. I thought it was strong at first but it has become into such a weak burn at ~10% BF.. maybe I'm just more pain tolerant as I've gotten bit by so many random things already. Maybe I need some liquid clen to up the ante.

Rosie Chee

Rosie Chee

The Female Terminator
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Eviscerate is local.

which is why if you mix in some extra goodies, you wont get any systemic sides.

:thumbsup:.
Actually, almost all topicals work systemically, regardless of what they claim to be, and with Eviscerate, I experience systemic effects re fat loss, regardless of where it is applied. Everyone is definitely different in their experiences.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yea ill stick to applying on my ab and oblique area.....

SuperRook

Awards
True MOST are designed to go systemic and different people do experience different results.Eviscerate is designed to go local. It will go systemic in certain cases i.e fat cells have been saturated leaving the unabsorbed portion to be taken up systemically. You are of course in very good health and are very fit with a very low body fat percentage. less fat means less is absorbed meaning more goes systemic.

On another note, I find the burn gets more tolerable the longer I use it. The first few days it burned like a raging fire. lately i feel it still burning but it seems less intense so maybe I am just getting used to it.

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
True MOST are designed to go systemic and different people do experience different results.Eviscerate is designed to go local. It will go systemic in certain cases i.e fat cells have been saturated leaving the unabsorbed portion to be taken up systemically. You are of course in very good health and are very fit with a very low body fat percentage. less fat means less is absorbed meaning more goes systemic.

On another note, I find the burn gets more tolerable the longer I use it. The first few days it burned like a raging fire. lately i feel it still burning but it seems less intense so maybe I am just getting used to it.
You will get used to it. I've gone through bottles of this stuff. There's day when you will light up, but you get used to it.

E has an interesting effect when applied preworkout, to the muscle being worked.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I just got myself 6 bottles of Evi from Nutra, guess they were th last cause tried to get 8 but couldn't lol. Told my GF that Evi was going to be out for a while and she told me we should stock up, she loved her last run of it.

I just have a quick question cause I don't completly get the dosing protocol. i work out at 6 am shower at 8 am go to work. I was going to dose after my shower (after working out) but some research I made said it is better to apply pre. Since I have to shower after WO for work, what would be ideal for someone in my situation.

Sorry for the hijack. BTW I am going to turn it into clenviscerate, and use some Leviathan with it, and some 1,3 dimethylamine, can't wait to try this stack!

lonewolf0420

lonewolf0420

Awards
  • Established
It depends on what your looking for. It has an effect on the working muscle group, but if your looking for the application to last, then just use it post workout.

E J

E J

Awards
  • Established
I am looking to burn fat, guess I better apply it post wo after mornign shower, right?

Thanks bro