What to do after OEP/Recreate stack

1. Board Supporter

What to do after OEP/Recreate stack

Im coming towards the end of my 8 weeks of running my OEP/Recreate stack with great results. The question is what to do during the 4 weeks off the stack? Should i do something with like Powerfull?? Should i run some benadryl to refresh my receptors? any suggestions are welcomed..thanks

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

You could keep running Recreate alone, or take a break from that as well. What works great for me is morning fasted cardio. You could run a non stim pre-cardio supplement combo and see great results. Mine is similar right now, but here is what I think would be good; Anabolic Pump and Powerfull taken on an empty stomach, in the absence of any carbs would be awewome, especially right before your cardio. Half way through your workout, id start sipping on instant branch chain amino acids and Arginocarn, both are from Primordial Performance.

Im getting great results from just doin this.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  198 lbs.

You wouldn't need to use benadryl to refresh your receptors....you didn't use any ephedra in this stack. You could go ECA for the next 4 weeks and then go back on. Or you can eat at maintenance and just take a small break from dieting.
    •   

4. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by TheDarkHalf View Post
    You wouldn't need to use benadryl to refresh your receptors....you didn't use any ephedra in this stack. You could go ECA for the next 4 weeks and then go back on. Or you can eat at maintenance and just take a small break from dieting.
    oh...ok....didnt know if it was only for ephedra or for most stims....thanks for the input
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    You could keep running Recreate alone, or take a break from that as well. What works great for me is morning fasted cardio. You could run a non stim pre-cardio supplement combo and see great results. Mine is similar right now, but here is what I think would be good; Anabolic Pump and Powerfull taken on an empty stomach, in the absence of any carbs would be awewome, especially right before your cardio. Half way through your workout, id start sipping on instant branch chain amino acids and Arginocarn, both are from Primordial Performance.

Im getting great results from just doin this.
    thanks for the suggestion....im very interested in powerfull....not so much with Anabolic pump...i tried it when it first came out and wasnt too impressed....maybe ill give it another try...everything deserves a second shot
  6. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Reset A.D. after stims is so sweet! or if you found Refresh bu USPSLabs Bingo!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

7. PESCIENCE.com
    Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  0 lbs.

Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme if you're looking for a change: http://www.nutraplanet.com/product/p...an-xtreme.html
    Amino-IV - Not Your Average Amino
    SELECT Protein
    - Ultra-Premium Blend
    ALPHAMINE - Thermogenics...Redefined
  8. Board Supporter

I was looking at doing maybe HGHpro...been hearing extremely good things about it... what im scared of is my appetite. I sometimes didnt take my OEP/Recreate stack and noticed the huge difference in my appetite and knowing how HGHpro an other similar supplements work with increased appetite, i just didnt want to put in jeoparody the losses that ive made so far. But on the other hand, ill still be on a low carb diet and people have been saying great things about he recomp effects and eating and still losing some fat while gaining LMB.

That being said, would anyone recommend anything to go with HGHpro? could i does reset A.D. with it?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by mpkonig View Post
    I was looking at doing maybe HGHpro...been hearing extremely good things about it... what im scared of is my appetite. I sometimes didnt take my OEP/Recreate stack and noticed the huge difference in my appetite and knowing how HGHpro an other similar supplements work with increased appetite, i just didnt want to put in jeoparody the losses that ive made so far. But on the other hand, ill still be on a low carb diet and people have been saying great things about he recomp effects and eating and still losing some fat while gaining LMB.

That being said, would anyone recommend anything to go with HGHpro? could i does reset A.D. with it?

Bud

in the past i run Recreate straight for 3 months @ full throttle and wow i loved this product but you can run alone too or stacked with PowerFULL or HGHpro and Reset A.D. without worries so go ahead after this you can use Alpha-T2 + Lean Xtreme like Natty`s says
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

Got Glycophase ...?

10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.

humm no need for benadryl.
    maybe look into PRE MAX from PP for stim free boost?
    herd good things.
    maybe premax or if your not try tooo hard to stay stime free N2KTS is pritty good aswell .
    I love ASGT also. but for stime free i say pre-max :-)
  11. Board Supporter

thanks for the replies guys, i really appreciate the input
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Recreate Stack
    By MAxximal in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-20-2009, 10:15 AM
  2. my stack so far.recreate ect...
    By skratch in forum Weight Loss
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-02-2008, 12:09 PM