A Quick question regarding ALRI Bad Ass Mass

Sully29

Awards
Hey guys,

I have been trying to get some solid info on ALRI's Bad Ass Mass supplement but i can't seem to find any.
My main concerns are a) if it is a PH ? (if so sorry for posting in this forum)
b)is there a possibility it could cause an increase in
estrogen to the point of causing gyno ?
c)is there any need for a PCT of any kind after?
Thanks for the help,
Sully

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
As far as I could tell it seemed similiar to Animal's m-stak.. "anabolic support" basically. It is not a ph and is not methylated. It is supposed to increase protein synthesis, and increase natural & free test.
I would go for the m-stak as far as strength and density unless you want to try out the test effects from this product... Ive used it as well as many others and we have all gotten great results. I haven't heard a single thing about badass mass.. could be good though idk

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i think its something like SARM's
not sure though

emiliozapata

emiliozapata

Awards
  • Established
unless u have already purchased this, stay FAR away! This company has proven itself unreliable when it comes to actives. Nobody on this forum can give u any good answer as to what BAM is. Continuing to purchase products from companies that deceived us in the past is foolishness. ALRI is one such company! Truth hurts!

Cass9311

Cass9311

Awards
^^ lol pretty much.. I have heard a few good things about JW from these guys though?

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
unless u have already purchased this, stay FAR away! This company has proven itself unreliable when it comes to actives. Nobody on this forum can give u any good answer as to what BAM is. Continuing to purchase products from companies that deceived us in the past is foolishness. ALRI is one such company! Truth hurts!
but i thought people were having great results wit this?

ekdevil

Awards
every product worked as placebo for people.whichever one is the new flavor of the month supp is.______ works!check the logs!!!!

Sully29

Awards
Thanks for the replies.
I did a bit more research and i too have come to the conclusion that ALRI is one seriously shady company....soooo. No BAM for me.

I do however have a tub of JW and i am now a bit wried about taking it.

rochabp

rochabp

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the replies.
I did a bit more research and i too have come to the conclusion that ALRI is one seriously shady company....soooo. No BAM for me.

I do however have a tub of JW and i am now a bit wried about taking it.
log it

HATEFULone

HATEFULone

Awards
  • Established
I used jungle warfare and bad ass mass when they came out the first run, honestly I didn't see any spectacular gains, a big part of those products is when you take them you work out harder because you think you can from taking them. I didn't really notice any testosterone boosting side effects like libido changes, acne, aggression, etc. Also not knowing exactly what you are putting in your body is never a good idea. I like Resveratrol products personally, gives nice testosterone support without messing with the hpta.