masking bulk EAA

  1. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    masking bulk EAA


    i got some bulk EAA ive been mixing equally with xtend and its fine but im about to run out of xtend and ill have nothing to flavor it and a TON of bulk aminos. what do you all recommend? something very strong preferrably as the bulk EAA flavor makes me want to puke my brains out
    CELTIC LABS REP

  2. New Member
    unc21's Avatar
    Stats
    6'3"  317 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Age
    33
    Posts
    408
    Rep Power
    285
    Level
    16
    Lv. Percent
    67.04%

    Those crystal light packets work well.

    I usually just buy the bigger sugar free ones that make a couple quarts at a time and put them in a gallon jug
  3. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    any alternative that doesnt have aspartame? preferable a natural source, im kinda scared of all these fake sugars these days
    CELTIC LABS REP
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    rulk22's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    2,227
    Rep Power
    23083
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    55.05%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Organic Vitaberry from Primordial Performance. 100% organic freeze-dried anti-oxidant blend
    Low sugar : Maximum phyto-nutrients
    Naturally high 4000 ORAC value high anti-oxidant value
    No artificial sweeteners or flavors
    Makes bulk supplement powders taste like tropical punch
  5. Primordial Performance Rep
    HereToStudy's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  208 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    9,362
    Rep Power
    235093
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    71.41%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by rulk22 View Post
    Organic Vitaberry from Primordial Performance. 100% organic freeze-dried anti-oxidant blend
    Low sugar : Maximum phyto-nutrients
    Naturally high 4000 ORAC value high anti-oxidant value
    No artificial sweeteners or flavors
    Makes bulk supplement powders taste like tropical punch
    Couldnt honestly have a better answer than this.
    Just inject.
    Facebook:
    www.facebook.com/heretostudy
  6. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    i got some bulk EAA ive been mixing equally with xtend and its fine but im about to run out of xtend and ill have nothing to flavor it and a TON of bulk aminos. what do you all recommend? something very strong preferrably as the bulk EAA flavor makes me want to puke my brains out
    If using as a stand alone and unable to mix in other protein powders, I would say Crystal Light as has been suggested because it can be made VERY strong by simply adding less water... but I wanted to add that over and above that, Truvia works wonders masking raw powders.

    I have been taking L-Leucine, and even when mixed with several other powders, flavored creatines etc, it is still VERY strong and has a sharp metallic sort of bite to it. I began adding 2 packets of Truvia to shakes, and it successfully masked the bitterness.
  7. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    any alternative that doesnt have aspartame? preferable a natural source, im kinda scared of all these fake sugars these days
    Please see directly above!

    I have been a long time user and believer in Truvia, as it comes from the natural and long standing proven safe leaf of the Stevia plant - except it further refines and extracts the non-bitter pure Rubiana in order to make a smooth and pleasing sweetener.
  8. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Outstanding View Post
    Please see directly above!

    I have been a long time user and believer in Truvia, as it comes from the natural and long standing proven safe leaf of the Stevia plant - except it further refines and extracts the non-bitter pure Rubiana in order to make a smooth and pleasing sweetener.
    where do you get it from?

    as far as vitaberry... this didnt do much to mask the amino flavor for me
    CELTIC LABS REP
  9. Professional Member
    Outstanding's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    3,461
    Rep Power
    2877
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    81.13%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    where do you get it from?

    as far as vitaberry... this didnt do much to mask the amino flavor for me
    That's the best part... Wal Mart carries it, so it is readily available for a very competitive price; but when you take the fact it CAN be baked with (!!!) and it even smells good, plus leaves NO odd and bitter after taste, the cost is moot!

    Enjoy - it is truly amazing, and after making the post yesterday I came home and did the same thing with a protein + L-Leucine shake post workout and it worked like a charm as always
  10. UKStrength
    Guest
    UKStrength's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by tnubs View Post
    where do you get it from?

    as far as vitaberry... this didnt do much to mask the amino flavor for me
    How much aminos are you using? If it's more than 10g then the flavour would take some masking, maybe have a go with Ajipure IBCAAs next time mate, mixes like magic, virtually tasteless and with some Vitaberry, absolutely awesome
  11. Professional Member
    tnubs's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  220 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Posts
    3,248
    Rep Power
    23619
    Level
    40
    Lv. Percent
    37.34%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by UKStrength View Post
    How much aminos are you using? If it's more than 10g then the flavour would take some masking, maybe have a go with Ajipure IBCAAs next time mate, mixes like magic, virtually tasteless and with some Vitaberry, absolutely awesome
    i just bought 3 more kilos for cheap b/c nutra had them on sale, but im taking about 25g/day. the ajipure are out of my price range. i tried 20 grams w/ 2 servings of the vitaberry and it didnt work well for me
    CELTIC LABS REP
  12. Advanced Member
    RAHHH's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  210 lbs.
    Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Posts
    573
    Rep Power
    348
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    27.5%

    Organic Vitaberry from PP!!
    Tastes GREAT and is soo good for y ou!
    I got a tub on the way now :-P
    info:
    100% organic freeze-dried anti-oxidant blend
    Low sugar : Maximum phyto-nutrients
    Naturally high 4000 ORAC value – high anti-oxidant value
    No artificial sweeteners or flavors
    Makes bulk supplement powders taste like tropical punch.


    great stuff.

    or you could go with koolaid but i strogly rec the vitaberry over the koolaid lol. :-)
  13. Elite Member
    MAxximal's Avatar
    Stats
    5'11"  235 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Age
    37
    Posts
    6,901
    Rep Power
    122081
    Level
    55
    Lv. Percent
    25.24%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    PP Sweet Serum:

    and has prebiotic inulin fiber A+++!!!
    SNS Online Representative
    Maxximal @ seriousnutritionsolutions.com

    Got Glycophase ...?


  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Masking
    By riskarb in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 30
    Last Post: 12-13-2009, 09:07 PM
  2. Masking steroids?
    By preston25 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-22-2007, 02:23 PM
  3. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-26-2007, 09:31 AM
  4. BULK v Cut, cutbulk bulkcut bulk bulk bulk!!!
    By polski_69 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-21-2003, 06:19 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in