abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Eviscerate. I just found out about this product and read slot of reviews and it seems legit. Any personal input? I would like to know how to go about using it. And the outcome and duration.

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I have a bottle of it and have not tried it, but I'm going to run it with some clen over the summer (I would not recommend running it with clen unless you know how you react t clen)....good luck findin eviscerate since its not being produced anymore...you can try napalm or dermatherm...check this thread out: clenviscerate thread

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
Eviscerate. I just found out about this product and read slot of reviews and it seems legit. Any personal input? I would like to know how to go about using it. And the outcome and duration.
i used it for contest prep

<-----

i think it worked pretty good ;) stacked it with Adipoxil

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I actually found it. Is being shipped to be as we speak:). Should I order another one bcause is discontinued? Why isn't being produced anymore? Is one bottle enough?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Iforce was it a noticable difference? How long u used it for? How u applied it?

bulldogz

bulldogz

Awards
  • Established
I actually found it. Is being shipped to be as we speak:). Should I order another one bcause is discontinued? Why isn't being produced anymore? Is one bottle enough?
good sheit bro...I think a bottle last something like 25-30 days...so that depends if you would like another bottle for later down the road.

It is not being made anymore since rpn does not have the raws to make it anymore...so maybe another bottle or two wouldn't be a bad idea ;)

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Nice. Ok I'm definetly getting another bottle or two just to stash it. I can't wait to try it. Is this the best one out?

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
well i should preface that with the fact that i dieted for 20 weeks straight extremely strict and was on a very rigid training and cardio.

HOW I USED IT: i have trouble spots, and around 6 weeks out I was extremely lean and wanted to bring in my problem areas, so i used it on them, and noticed they tightened up very well during the 4 weeks I used it.

I would do it like this:

wake up, apply eviscerate (no shirt on) didnt put a shirt on, go and make coffee. wait for coffee, pop adipoxil while waiting. keep shirt off while drinking coffee. Once coffee was done and I was all laced up (total about 30-40 minutes after application) I would put my shirt on and go do fasted cardio.

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok sounds good. But the problem is I wake up at 330am and I don't get to the gym till 2pm. I don't have time for cardio in the am I do cardio after my session. So should I put one layer upon wakeup and another like 30min before hitting the gym?

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Also is this even on off days?

niCe99

niCe99

Awards
  • Established
Ok sounds good. But the problem is I wake up at 330am and I don't get to the gym till 2pm. I don't have time for cardio in the am I do cardio after my session. So should I put one layer upon wakeup and another like 30min before hitting the gym?
just apply it twice a day

dont make a simple thing complicated

oh and dont wear any clothing immediately after applying it or it will stick and stink of your shirts

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ok no problem. Thanx

iForce Dave

iForce Dave

Awards
  • Established
yes

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thank you sir. Still wanna know people results on this