- 05-06-2004, 04:48 PM
In light of the 'UA scare' posted at bb.com a while back - thought I'd post these.
No baseline labs were drawn.
Here's what led up to the bloodwork.
2 week cycle of m-dien starting at 1mg/d and working up to 3mg/day the last week. Milk Thistle and nolva were taken for 2 weeks pct.
Started UCP-1 the day after pct ... typical dosage (3 tabs TID) for two weeks. No liver-support during or after the two week cycle.
Labs drawn one week after last dose of UCP-1:
Total Bili - 1.0
ALT - 46
GGT - 27
Pro - 7.5
Alb - 4.7
Glob - 2.9
Chol - 175
HDL - 33
LDL - 109
VLDL - 33
Urea - 45
Creat - .99
HDL could be a couple points higher ... not too worried about the VLDL, since I wasn't fasting. ALT is just borderline high (normal 0-40).
- 05-10-2004, 09:56 PM
- 05-10-2004, 10:05 PM
Similar Forum Threads
- By YellowJacket in forum SupplementsReplies: 5Last Post: 02-19-2003, 12:52 AM
- By msclbldrguy in forum SupplementsReplies: 9Last Post: 02-09-2003, 12:00 PM
- By primal1 in forum SupplementsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-29-2003, 01:03 AM
- By Supa Freek 420 in forum SupplementsReplies: 17Last Post: 01-18-2003, 03:49 AM
- By hamper19 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 4Last Post: 11-06-2002, 05:11 PM