Muscle Warefare not letting me cancel the auto shipping on my free trial... - AnabolicMinds.com

Muscle Warefare not letting me cancel the auto shipping on my free trial...

1. New Member

Muscle Warefare not letting me cancel the auto shipping on my free trial...

Just curious if any of you have ordered Muscle Warefare's free trial, and are having difficulty cancelling the auto shipping afterwards. They have a 877 number, but me being in Canada means the number doesn't work for me. I've e mailed then twice with asking them to cancel the auto shipping option, but have yet to recieve a reply. Rather frustrating, as you would imagine.

Anyone with knowledge about the company, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

2. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.

Sounds like the same scam force factor is doing. I would find another way to contact them. Or just keep emailing them until they respond.
  3. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'10"  267 lbs.

F#ck I hate that bs. Its Fizogen re-badged and if you know anything about them, they are POS. Talk to your bank and explain the situation. Then in your next email, tell Fizogen that your getting lawyer and notifying the Better Business Bureou. On top of that, tell em your goin to let everyone know on the "boards" what they are up to and that we are being warned about their shady dealings. Good luck man, and I hope you dont get screwed.

If you looking for a the real deal on D-aspartic acid supplements, take a look at Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 from Primordial Performance. They have the actual full dose of DAA, just like the one in the clinical tests used.
    •   

4. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

This thread has nothing to do with DAA...wtf
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'7"  172 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by MrBigPR View Post
    This thread has nothing to do with DAA...wtf
    Muscle Warfare is promoting a DAA product, so yes it is relevant.
    -OMEGA RecoverBro-
    When an omega male is born it's game over

6. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

thats exactly why i didn't bother with muscle warfare or force factor, that free trial is how they get you, had a situation with another company and they pulled that same stunt. sorry you had to go through that Garyboy, i feel your pain bro.
  7. NutraPlanet Rep
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

When in rome
    Nutraplanet Representative
    PM me with any order questions and concerns
  8. New Member

Thanks for the help, guys. I'm going to call my CC company tomorrow and tell them to stop payment on them.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

Yup, stop payment asap. The credit card will nearly always side with the consumer.
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  263 lbs.

NEVER and I mean NEVER deal with a company that has auto billing they are nothing but POS companies that try and lock you in to their crap products. They make it easy to sign up on the internet but for some reason you cant cancel the same way. Extremely crappy and shaddy way of doing business. Beware I purchased the new crappy Aspire and before I knew it was rebilled for some serious cash with auto billing. Call your CC company.
  11. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'9"  220 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by kahboom View Post
    NEVER and I mean NEVER deal with a company that has auto billing they are nothing but POS companies that try and lock you in to their crap products. They make it easy to sign up on the internet but for some reason you cant cancel the same way. Extremely crappy and shaddy way of doing business. Beware I purchased the new crappy Aspire and before I knew it was rebilled for some serious cash with auto billing. Call your CC company.
    kahboom, i was so tight when i purchased the 2 bottle special paravol with the free aspire, neither supp did anything for me. complete waste of money. i hate all the new formulations with these supps when the original was 10x more potent. i stay away from most new formulas and buy 2 get 1 free crap, knowing damn well that their product is pure bunk. palo alto labs use to be the bidness, i don't know what happened?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'4"  263 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by suresha View Post
    kahboom, i was so tight when i purchased the 2 bottle special paravol with the free aspire, neither supp did anything for me. complete waste of money. i hate all the new formulations with these supps when the original was 10x more potent. i stay away from most new formulas and buy 2 get 1 free crap, knowing damn well that their product is pure bunk. palo alto labs use to be the bidness, i don't know what happened?
    SO TRUE!
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Spiderduncan's trial of FREE TEST (sponsored)
    By spiderduncan in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 06-29-2010, 09:09 AM
  2. IronMagLabs Buy 2 Get 1 Free and Free Shipping
    By IronMagLabs in forum Company Promotions
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-08-2009, 05:43 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 04-17-2009, 04:49 PM