Muscle Warefare not letting me cancel the auto shipping on my free trial...

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just curious if any of you have ordered Muscle Warefare's free trial, and are having difficulty cancelling the auto shipping afterwards. They have a 877 number, but me being in Canada means the number doesn't work for me. I've e mailed then twice with asking them to cancel the auto shipping option, but have yet to recieve a reply. Rather frustrating, as you would imagine.

Anyone with knowledge about the company, your help is greatly appreciated. Thanks.

bowhunter28

bowhunter28

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the same scam force factor is doing. I would find another way to contact them. Or just keep emailing them until they respond.

rulk22

rulk22

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
F#ck I hate that bs. Its Fizogen re-badged and if you know anything about them, they are POS. Talk to your bank and explain the situation. Then in your next email, tell Fizogen that your getting lawyer and notifying the Better Business Bureou. On top of that, tell em your goin to let everyone know on the "boards" what they are up to and that we are being warned about their shady dealings. Good luck man, and I hope you dont get screwed.

If you looking for a the real deal on D-aspartic acid supplements, take a look at Testosterone Conversion Factor-1 from Primordial Performance. They have the actual full dose of DAA, just like the one in the clinical tests used.

MrBigPR

MrBigPR

NutraPlanet Rep
Awards
  • Established
This thread has nothing to do with DAA...wtf

p5sky

p5sky

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

suresha

Awards
  • Established
thats exactly why i didn't bother with muscle warfare or force factor, that free trial is how they get you, had a situation with another company and they pulled that same stunt. sorry you had to go through that Garyboy, i feel your pain bro.

Garyboy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for the help, guys. I'm going to call my CC company tomorrow and tell them to stop payment on them.

poison

poison

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yup, stop payment asap. The credit card will nearly always side with the consumer.

kahboom

Awards
NEVER and I mean NEVER deal with a company that has auto billing they are nothing but POS companies that try and lock you in to their crap products. They make it easy to sign up on the internet but for some reason you cant cancel the same way. Extremely crappy and shaddy way of doing business. Beware I purchased the new crappy Aspire and before I knew it was rebilled for some serious cash with auto billing. Call your CC company.

suresha

Awards
  • Established
NEVER and I mean NEVER deal with a company that has auto billing they are nothing but POS companies that try and lock you in to their crap products. They make it easy to sign up on the internet but for some reason you cant cancel the same way. Extremely crappy and shaddy way of doing business. Beware I purchased the new crappy Aspire and before I knew it was rebilled for some serious cash with auto billing. Call your CC company.
kahboom, i was so tight when i purchased the 2 bottle special paravol with the free aspire, neither supp did anything for me. complete waste of money. i hate all the new formulations with these supps when the original was 10x more potent. i stay away from most new formulas and buy 2 get 1 free crap, knowing damn well that their product is pure bunk. palo alto labs use to be the bidness, i don't know what happened?:thinking::hmmm:

kahboom

Awards
kahboom, i was so tight when i purchased the 2 bottle special paravol with the free aspire, neither supp did anything for me. complete waste of money. i hate all the new formulations with these supps when the original was 10x more potent. i stay away from most new formulas and buy 2 get 1 free crap, knowing damn well that their product is pure bunk. palo alto labs use to be the bidness, i don't know what happened?:thinking::hmmm:
SO TRUE!